Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Creation List

So I've noticed we have a list of owners of various canon objects, owners of board created lightsabers, and a list (somewhat) of alchemists of renown on the board that have decided to put themselves out for a grading via AEI/AEL.

But what do we really lack? Most notably we lack a list of creations that are made via alchemy, alkahestry, and force imbuement (and so on). I'd like to make such a list, being that I pretty much know about roughly every submission that is listed on the site, which will be updated from time to time (and updated per request), that serves as a repository of such creations, as well as their creators. I'm not going to just throw together a list nobody uses, though, so if you are interested in such a comprehensive list just pop in and let me know :).

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Nobody's made this list, because this list would be hundreds (read: plural) of links in length. If that is something you are willing to look into and organize, and you think the work is worth the reward, I wish you luck and will help how I can (I keep a list of my own alchemy privately in my blog). It is no small task.

That is a monumental undertaking. I will be THOROUGHLY impressed if it were ever truly complete.

I'm already thoroughly impressed with the quality of lists in other stuff, this would be about five steps above that, as far as I'm aware.

Good luck to you!

DarthDraven Lord of Draven said:
Nobody's made this list, because this list would be hundreds (read: plural) of links in length. If that is something you are willing to look into and organize, and you think the work is worth the reward, I wish you luck and will help how I can (I keep a list of my own alchemy privately in my blog). It is no small task.
I know how long it would take, but being that I've stepped down from the factory due to time constraints and personal reasons I have enough time to at least flip through a comprehensive search of the approved technology section, which I have done several times and read all of the approved alchemy subs already anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom