Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Aussie BBQ

Where is your closest city?

• Sydney

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Melbourne

• Perth

• Darwin

• Hoeburt

• Total voters
So, I'm sure all of us have seen the awesome BBQ at Cira's, and I'm quite devastated so many of us live so far away that there's no chance we can enjoy the fun. So I was curious how many of us live close together? I'm sure while an Aussie BBQ would not contain near as large a group, I'm sure a small group of us would be just as fun. And thankfully most of our parks in Australia already come with free-to-use BBQ's.

So, this is just an interest check. I'd love to do a BBQ, but if I was to host one, I'd like to know how many would be able to make it. If you know any Aussie RP'ers on site who haven't seen this, be sure to send 'em this way.

As a note: I live in Newcastle, NSW, but I am capable of travelling, and come to extremes, I can always fly interstate if it means a rad BBQ.

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

As discussed on Skype I'm not joking that much... If I honestly know the date and can prep ahead of time I might be able to buy a ticket real cheap since I have too many leftover airline rewards!

Assuming I crash somewhere and get a free tour ;)

(I can provide services as payment)

Andrasta Sitra said:
I'm an hour south of Adelaide myself
%22This%22_gif.gif

Somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom