Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Aussie BBQ

Where is your closest city?

• Sydney

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Melbourne

• Perth

• Darwin

• Hoeburt

• Total voters
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]
94393-one-for-my-homies-gif-dr-evil-ZKsy.gif

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

I'm good for this, depending on dates. Currently based in Canberra, so Sydney's only a few hours away. Being in Defence, however, it all depends on when you guys do it and when I'm around. Keen, however.

[member="Alen Na'Varro"]
@Uriel
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"],[Possibly, maybe]
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

There isn't many of us. I'll probably let this sit here for a few more weeks and try and garner more Aussies who would be interested. Even if it is just us, and all of us are keen, I'd be up for hosting this. If this comes to fruition, due to Alen's circumstances I'm sure we could try and make it convenient for him, while still being convenient for all of us.

(I was also in Sydney for Vivid on Monday night. Sneaky bottles of wine at Circular Quay. Views were amazing)
((Tag for Uriel didn't work? I'll bump him on his profile))

[member="Laura Na'Varro"]
I'm not sure what day I'll be going. Though I'm lazy this year and will simply be sticking a piece of paper on my chest/back that says 'Civilian NPC'
Feel free to meet up if you like. Usually I don't do much on the day but wander, browse and eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom