Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: Alien Supremacy

There's a lot of good guy/bad guy stuff going on right now. Jedi VS Sith, evil VS good, etc. What I haven't seen in a very long time was a successful non-human galactic power. (Not counting the Chiss)

I was hoping to take a canon race, probably something like the Sephi, that are not so inhuman that people don't want to play them, but inhuman enough to clearly have their own culture and views, and create a small galactic power revolving around their dominance. Perhaps some kind of religion can be thrown in to 'justify' their superior attitudes, though not to the degree of the Yuuzhan Vong.

Would people be more interested if a race even farther from humanity was chosen?

I've spoke with a few folks via skype, and they seem interested, but I'm curious if anyone else would be too.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Rook"]

First two things that come to mind are the Eldorai ([member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]), and the potential to make the Diversity Alliance a thing.

[member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Rook"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

If I could persuade enough people to make and stay as Eldorai I would definitely create the Eldorai Matriarchy Major Faction and femnazi the galaxy.

Sadly, since that's unlikely to happen, I'll watch from the sidelines.

[member="Ashin Varanin"] - I was most definitely considering the Eldorai as a influence to work off of, though they aren't my creation, so it would be something of an offshoot per se, so long as [member="Valiens Nantaris"] would be alright with such.

As for the rest, I really wasn't expecting it to garner as much interest as it has. If anyone would like to add me on skype so we may brainstorm, shoot me a PM.

Valiens Nantaris said:
If I could persuade enough people to make and stay as Eldorai I would definitely create the Eldorai Matriarchy Major Faction and femnazi the galaxy.

There you go, now you revealed our evil plan! Though I suppose the fact that a massive asteroid just utterly devastated their homeworld would make it...extremely difficult for them to go out conquering. Though in the event that they managed to do it I suspect they'd be like Imperial Japan. Especially if Tarissa was in charge.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

[member="Coryn Raxis"], [member="Nei Laa"], [member="Casey Romarin"], [member="Ijaat Akun"], [member="Alric Kuhn"], @Nerius @Ashin Varanin, [member="Braith Achlys"]

Thanks for the support folks! The base race is up to be accepted. The faction will be up this evening, though it'll take some work to bring it to life.

If anyone is interested in playing the species, feel free once it's passed through the codex.

[member=Rook]

It could be interesting for offworld-based pureblooded Sephi to interact with them. Especially a Force-user. Go ahead and tag me once the SLs start, I'd be willing to take a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom