Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insurgency (Mando Vs Prime invasion of Muunilinst)

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective: Show them the error of their ways.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Location: Amidst ashes and smoke.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies: The New Ways - ft. [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] | [member="Darth Ansem"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Enemies: The Old Ways[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It was fairly simple how Khaleel managed to get so much intelligence. Long ago he had figured out that there were only a few things really important in life, credits… and knowledge, and it was easier to get the first by acquiring the later. It was through this realization that Khal had made sure to implant as much agents in as [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]much[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] places as possible.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Common thugs, strays, corrupt bureaucrats and even librarians were all part of a vast intelligence network that spanned the entire Galaxy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]At any one moment Malvern could find out anything from the current, rotating password for the Bank of Kuat to Darth Carach’s breakfast meal on a Saturday. Not even speaking of who he was screwing on his Monday’s.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Some knowledge was irrelevant, but something as a network of tunnels underneath the factory they were planning on assaulting? That was immediately flagged and sent through the various channels that were his to command - had been difficult to scout them out without the Mandalorians finding out… but that’s the risk of this life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Close. There is a reason I asked you to meet me here.” the Underlord replied without looking away from his wristcom. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Few minute walk, that way.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]He would gesture towards the direction, without even acknowledging her attempt to joke around. A different man might have taken the joke in strides, but he was getting too old for that kind of thing, flirting was for those that had spare time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]His time was all locked up.[/SIZE]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective: To talk to [member="Ordo"].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Location: In [member="Ordo"]’s head.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies: [member="Ordo"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Enemies: [member="Ordo"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It was a whisper as quiet as the shimmering of the light, as heavy as the rustling of the Autumn morning, as insistent as the twittering of a little bird - all in all, it was a lot of things at the same time, some of those things were contrary to another and others contemplated each other so neatly that anyone aware of the higher mysteries would have cried at the perfect symmetry. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It was madness.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]And in the madness there was a single word that was constantly spun - no, not a word. It was a name, a short name, a powerful name, a name that held so much meaning and yet no meaning at all. Because behind the name was a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]man[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], and it was this man that gave the syllables the worth it contained.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]"Ordo~" the purring music sounded, it wrapped itself around his ears, around his eyes and his vision, it was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It’s point of origin infinity and its meaning bliss.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]"So long since we lost spoke… what are you doing here, Ordo~"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]At the edge of his vision there was just that, a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]vision[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] and it suggested, but never claimed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]"Come, let’s talk. We both know what’s ahead is trivial in its meaning.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The words died out until even the whisper started to wink away, the echo of his name dissipating into oblivion, until only the last few words lingered on and kept their brand on the fabric of reality.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“You know where to find me~”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]And he would know in that one moment.[/SIZE]

Objective: Join the Primeval
Allies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Khaleel Malvern"]
Enemies: Mandalorians, Anyone who stands in my way.
Gear:
Gimti Arana - Cloaked
Kraujas iv tave Auksifas Saud - Left hip, mounted on belt
Lightsaber - Small of back

Join the fight. Expected. As to how, that would be determined at a later date. First, I had to go down with the main encampment, and find out what everybody was doing. I can't just charge in sword a blazing with nobody to back me up. Looking from my position, it was clear the Mandalorians were backed up into a corner. The Primeval under the Host Lord had fought against many Mandalorians. But one thing you never do, is back them up into a corner.

Backing up a feral animal into a corner only made it fight harder. Driven by fear of death, and in this case, the mandalorians "brotherly love." It sickened me to see them. Built in armor tougher than scales. A temper hotter than fire. Their culture was expansive, but meaningless. They fought together, and died together. We are born into this world and galaxy with nothing. No clothes. No powers. No knowledge. Nobody else but us ourselves. Companionship I understood. However, an entire culture on helping the weak, and preserving the life of those who will ultimately die, was a waste. Those who were strong, were survive. Those who were smart, would survive. Those who were fast would survive. And out of them, the strongest, fastest, and smartest would become the top of the totem pole.

The same was here. The Primeval had the smartest of people. The strongest force users, and the fastest force to mobilize that I have known. The will of the Gods were on our side. Their might would let our victory come to pass.

The encampment came within my sights. My thoughts continued as I trudged to the center. Headed for where the Host lord will need me. The front lines. I may have helped with their schemes and their coupes. However, I was needed most in the battle. There was a limit to how much a person could help. And how many people were there to do that. It takes one to eat, and two to dance. If one more person was in that equation, it would be difficult. That one extra person would become in the way. The same was in war. An extra platoon in the wrong spot, would only screw it all up.

I was not needed with the Host lord. I was needed elsewhere. Soon the sword and saber would be drawn.

The end of these Mandalorians draws neigh.

Objective: Remove Tiingilar - Kill / Disable Malcom
Allies: @Evor │ [member="Qrgyl Ud"] │ [member="Probos Gubb"] │ [member="Damien Daemon"]
Enemies: [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] │ [member="Malcom Renolds"] │ [member="Doctor Azure"] │ Cheeky Mandos
Weapons/Equipment:

Armour / Equipment│
Advanced Agent Tactical Armor
MANPAC x5
Thermal Detonators x5

Weaponary│
Sirak Kolar's Double Edged Lightsaber
Sirak Kolar's Lightsaber Shoto
Two (2) Fringe Taserblades

Other│
Tactical AMS (Fixed to the YT-2000)
PLRA MLRS x2 - 216 rockets (12 salvos - 6 each)
74-Z Speeder Bike x2
YT-2000 Light Freighter "The Vapor Wave" (For a quick escape)

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Ebon watched as the Mandalorians tended to their wounded on the ground. His grin grew wide as he spotted an opening, regardless of their health. His speed seemed to explode from him, making a straight beeline for the two, as they expected nothing he had a clear opportunity to show just how ruthless the Primeval could be, and how much of an advocate Ebon was to Balagoth's cause.

As he neared them, he emanated and low and gruesome howl, a war cry to startle, but to intimidate and impose. His blade ignited in violent anger, and the red hot beams of his sabrestaff hummed generously at the air that rushed past them. In a moments notice, he was bearing down on the Mandolorian known as [member="Malcom Renolds"]. His blade whipped through the air as he sat near the bleeding women, instantly going for a swift and vicious decapitation, and if it failed the secondary blade would move downwards, hoping to violate the sanctity of his skin.

Behind the encasing armor Ebon wore, his grin lay serrated and yellowed by time. What a monster he had become, to ignore even the fundamental write to save the wounded. It mattered little in their head, as the Host Lord demanded blood, Balagoth fed on it, and he served to eradicate sin from the galaxy.

He'd begin here, with this Mandalorian's blood.

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Objective: Keep himself and Rawnie alive... And maybe Malcom, too.
Allies: [member='Rawnie Tal'verda'], [member='Malcom Renolds'], Mandos (maybe)
Enemies: [member="Ebon"]
Equipment:
- Doc's Jet Boots
- Doc's Slugthrowers (let's assume six of 'em)
- Doc's Coilgun
- Doc's Tech-gaunt
- Standard Beskar'gam with a beskar-weave trenchcoat over it

Lor could hear Malcom loud and clear over his helmet's comm. He grunted in pain as a stray shot or two hit his armor, but getting Rawnie off this rock was his priority. As he thought of that, he shouted into his voice command module.

"Bluebird, lock on me and follow."

The vague sound of an explosion somewhere was audible as the Firespray blasted its way out of the warehouse he'd hidden it in earlier. As he flew, he attempted to calm down and take stock of the situation. His wife was wounded badly, Malcom was frakked up almost as much, and the Chiss himself could barely give them any support.

As he got to them, he saw Malcom holding Rawnie up off the ground, and an armored man aiming a sword down at the two of them. Lor quickly drew a pistol and fired at the enemy, yelling at Malcom as he landed and the Bluebird stopped overhead.

"Get her onboard and stay there. I can get us out of here."

Kadala Kotyc

Daughter of Mandalore
OBJECTIVE: Find A Way Out, Or Not
ALLIES: Mandalorians {[member="Strider Garon"],
ENEMIES: Primeval {[member="Darth Rapax"]-MAIN TARGET}
ARMOR:
GRENADES:
BLASTERS:
MELEE:
OTHER:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50uGSZhyje4[/media]
Walking into an abandoned factory with no Intel on the location was a bad idea. Luckily, Kadala had information on the place. After all, this was where the Mandalorians had been planning an assault, and it was where she had spent a couple days at. Maybe she didn't know every room like the back of her hand... but she knew it well enough. Once she had gotten closer to the mysterious force signature, it hadn't been hard to tell what part of the factory he was in. The ore smelter... interesting choice, she thought. What could he be hoping to do there? Kad frowned, but kept moving, slowing down as she reached the entrance. At that point she wasn't sure where Nolan or Escher had gone.

All she knew was that another call to retreat had been made.

Things were evidently not going as planned. But how bad was it outside of the factory?... Before Kad could ponder the subject further, she heard the distinct sound of machines trying to turn on. It's about to get hot in here, she thought, noting the whir of mechanical parts. If the place hadn't been used as a staging ground, things wouldn't have turned on, seeing as it had been abandoned for years. The Mandalorians had, however, hooked up part of the place to power sources. That way they wouldn't have to work in the dark. Now, though, the woman would have to pay 'a price' for getting to see. Of course, not every part of the building had been given energy. Which meant that only a few machines were able to turn on, and they wouldn't stay on forever. More importantly... not all of the air vents opened up. If the doors closed fully, things would get insanely hot insanely fast.

So when the entranceway behind her started to close, Kad acted as fast as she could. A well-sized piece of rubble was quickly lifted with the force, flung into the gap, and lodged between the sliding portions of metal. That door was staying open. For now, at least. With that taken care of she was able to turn her attention to the distant voice. With narrowed eyes she scanned the room, using her HUD and the force to assist in her search. Switching her helm's view to thermal allowed her to see a shape she assumed was her foe. But as the room started to heat up, she knew that her vision would start to get blurry. So she had to act soon.

Pretending to not have any idea where the man was she walked further into the room, peeking around machines, blasters raised and at the ready. It wasn't until the man made a comment about her age that she felt the need to respond. A child?!? Who does this frakker thing he is? The woman was a young adult, and, in her armor, she was nearly six feet tall. What could possibly make him think that she was young? Kad felt oddly insulted by his assumption. Of course, she had no idea how old he was, so she didn't understand that most people would seem like children to him.

"Oi, who ya calling a child? I'm twenty-six, ya shabuir! I outta smack you 'side the head for that one," she growled, yelling up in the wrong direction. On purpose, of course. She huffed a little, trying not to let her anger get to her to much. That was something she had struggled with in the past. Just letting go of stupid things and fighting instead of going all out to 'enact revenge' upon those who had 'wronged her'. With a deep breath she tried to calm herself before speaking again. "My name is Kadala of Clan Skirata. I am the daughter of Gilamar Skirata, former Mand'alor. And you are trespassing, so I must end you."

With that she whirled around, aiming up at where his heat signature lined up with his force one, and fired off ten shots. Five from each pistol, leaving another five in each clip. The moment she was done firing she slipped back behind a machine, effectively covering herself from return fire. Not that she expected him to use a blaster. But as she prepared to turn and fire once more she heard another call for retreat. Well, a call for the Mando'ade to meet back at a different objective point. They're serious. Haar'chak! It was almost time for her to decide whether to follow orders or stay and risk losing her life just so she could fight.

And as she thought, she realized that the final decision would be made in a split second, right before she reached the point of no return...

Rapax

R
Objective: Destroy the mandalorians
Allies; Prime
Enemies: [member="Kadala Skirata"]
Weapon/Equipment: Nagas two lightsabers ,Hidden blade, two acidic poisoned dauntless blades, the blade of satvas.

He would leap around avoiding the shots that where fired leaping to another segment of the facility. " Daughter of Mand'alore eh?.....good...then ill take pride in it by taking your head." *He fired lightning at her cover the metal being excellent current for the electricity she would receive a light shock if this hits her. He spoke again constantly moving from spot to spot per lightning strike, "Now face a knight of the sith empire!" his adrenaline ran fast and free like a river in the rapids he was going to enjoy this fight no matter the outcome of this one.

Objective: Give the finger to the Primes. You ain't gettin' us!
Allies: Mandos - [member="Doctor Azure"] | [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] | [member="Jarell"]
Enemies: Guess... [member="Ebon"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk​

Her declaration of strength was one that actually shocked him. She NEVER once EVER gave him credit for being the stronger. When it came to their competitive side, she was always the best at everything. Or at least so she would always claim. As her weakening form began to crumple against his chest, his breathing increased as he cradled her gently. His eyes too closed as she said those final words about the doctor coming. It was something he never wished to hear again. It was what she said before they lost their own child.

Bowing his head slightly as her words trailed off, he placed a small kiss on the top of her head. "Don't die on me, Rawnie. You're not allowed...you can't..." His own words were softly spoken and he doubted she would ever hear them. But he meant them more affectionately than she would probably ever give credit for. Though most usually viewed Mal as a cold hearted loner. He actually did have a soft side. It was just that only a few had ever managed to see it.

While Malcom's heart may have still belonged to another, Rawnie had been his best friend growing up, his first relationship, his first love. She'd always hold a place in his heart no matter what. As a squad mate and friend if nothing else.

As Malcom was doing his absolute very best to save the life of his squad mate, he looked up over and over the cover that he had selected specifically to shield them from view at the sound of footsteps. His heart sank when he saw it was another pawn of the Primeval hoard. "These bastards are like kriffin' roaches. They just NEVER die!" He grumbled to himself. Seeing the dieing form in his arms, he dropped the rifle from behind his back wearily. "Sorry Cyar'ika. I tried..." He apologized as he layed her against the wall and reluctantly withdrew the needles from their arms and set them aside.

Raising his rifle in his hands, the less that steady Malcom came to full attention, staring down his would be attacker without an ounce of fear. The Mandalorian may not win this battle, but he'd die before yielding to this glowstick wielding forcie. Right as the attacker entered the force negating bubble project by the ysalamir with him with nothing but a lightsaber in hand, he raised his rifle and opened up with full auto fire into the mans chest. "Dodge this you bastard!!!"

It was then another sound entered Malcom's ears. That god damn beautiful son of a nerf chiss in all his glory had finally arrived, and with a karkin' ship! Malcom never thought in his wildest dreams he'd be so happy to see his ugly face. He practically laughed when the man yelled at them to fall back, that he'd cover their retreat. "OYA!" He yelled, as he threw his rifle back over his shoulder, grabbed Rawnie with the last vestiges of strength he had left and ran to the ship.

It was only then he had the chance to answer old comm messages. "Jarell, this is Malcom. Fall back! Get back to our people. Help them hold the line, wherever it may be." Once on board the ship, the now exhausted Malcom crumpled to the floor. He struggled to grab the needles and tubing to resume the transfer process to Rawnie while Lorane did what he had to to get back as well. All the while though, he wondered if he had again been to late....

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
Objective: Win/Survive
Allies: Mandalorians - [member=Rawnie Tal'verda] | [member=Malcom Renolds] | [member=Kadala Skirata] Skirata | [member=Aedan Miles] | [member=Strider] | [member=Connor Garon] | [member=doctor azure]
Enemies: Primeval - [member=ebon]
Weapon/Equipment:
Rifles:
*EE-3 Carbine Blaster Rifle
*E-11 Blaster Rifle
*RB-23 "Cauterizer" Riot Scatter Blaster
*ACS-207 Acidthrower
*ACS-203 Hellfire Autocannon

Handgun
*Westar Blaster Pistols

Blades
*2 Beskads

*8 Throwing Knives

Wrist mounts:
*Hidden Beskad wrist Blade

*Fibrecord Whip

*4Toxic Darts

*ZX Miniature Flame Projector

*Dur-24 Wrist Laser

*MM9 Rocket System

*Hidden Beskad wrist blade

*4 Toxic Darts

*Spiked Knuckles

Knee mounts:
*Knee pad Fex-M3 dart launchers (Left/Right)

Grenades:
*2 Force Breakers

*4 Thermal Detonators

*4 Frags

*1 Ion Grenade

*2 Tear Gas

*2 Flash Bangs

Equipment:

*Personal Shield Generator

*Spiked Boots

*Z-6 Jetpack with rocket

Jarell has knowledge and ability to perform basic Force powers

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=UaCVoF0V4Cs[/media]
(Music for this RP)

Jarell heard one of his charges detonate and saw the Sith but didn't know how he got past the explosion. Jarell quickly got up and full sprinted back to the line be turned to make sure Malcom was getting Rawnie out of here. Jarell turned locking onto the Sith and getting on one knee.

Jarell knew this was it, time to fight [member=ebon]. Jarell aimed his acid thrower at the Sith and waited for him to get in range. Jarell was blocking this Sith from getting to Malcom. Jarell was going to make sure this Sith didn't get to Malcom or he was going to die trying.

One the Sith was close enough Jarell opened fire blasting acid at the Sith. Once Jarell fired he reached in his pack and grabbed out a thermal Detonater and activated it and tossed it in the direction of the Sith. Jarell waited to see what would hit first if any.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Objective: Just hang on
Enemies: Death
Allies: [member="Doctor Azure"], [member="Malcom Renolds"].

Dark. Everything was so dark. She could faintly hear his voice, feel lips against her forehead. Was she still breathing? Was she alive? Was this Manda? No. She could feel arms around her, holding her. But she couldn't hold him back. He was apologizing. What did he call her? Cyar'ika? She wanted to smile, but her face wouldn't cooperate.

He's still my Mal after all...

Someone else's voice now. Blue. She was thinking blue. Blue and cold and sweet like icecream-

Lorane.

He was here. He'd come for her. For her and Galaar. Her baby. No. His too. She remembered that now.
After that, she heard nothing else.

(OOC; I apologize for my absence)
Objective: Kill or capture opposition
Allies: [member="Catalys Maijora"] [member="Sarge Potteiger"] [member="Darth Legion"], the Primeval
Enemies: [member="Xalus"], Mandos
Gear: Lightsaber(red)

Korlen accepted the challenge from his superior. "I'll bet... hmmm, I don't really own anything." he thought about it. "Oh! How about all you can drink on me?"

He was emotionless through facial expression but was chuckling in his mind. Something fast was approaching them, maybe a false sense? He would soon find out either way.

Objective: Remove Tiingilar - Kill / Disable Malcom
Allies: @Evor │ [member="Qrgyl Ud"] │ [member="Probos Gubb"] │ [member="Damien Daemon"]
Enemies: [member="Malcom Renolds"] │ [member="Jarell"] │ Cheeky Mandos
Weapons/Equipment:
Armour / Equipment│
Advanced Agent Tactical Armor
MANPAC x5
Thermal Detonators x5

Weaponary│
Sirak Kolar's Double Edged Lightsaber
Sirak Kolar's Lightsaber Shoto
Two (2) Fringe Taserblades

Other│
Tactical AMS (Fixed to the YT-2000)
PLRA MLRS x2 - 216 rockets (12 salvos - 6 each)
74-Z Speeder Bike x2
YT-2000 Light Freighter "The Vapor Wave" (For a quick escape)

Ebon offered only a soft growl as the Mandalorians rushed away in their ship. The full auto blast the mostly uninjured one tried to commit was easily deflected by the near spherical defense of Djem So, but still he was angered. Just as the ship began to take off, and the Sith's gaze looked back down, he noticed the would be combatant known as [member="Jarell"]. Nearly taking him by surprise, the acid sprayed out at him in a near mist, Ebon's only reaction being a quick near maelstrom of his blade, the rushing wind pushing most of the acid away from him except minor traces staining his would otherwise be perfect armor, but as Ebon found a faint confidence in his initial comeback, he heard the soft beeping of the thermal detonater near his feet.

In a desperate attempt at escape, Ebon dove from the device, but he was not fast enough. He was caught directly in it's shockwave, and the force of the explosion threw Ebon through the air. If it weren't for his armor, now damaged by the explosion, he would have easily lost a limb if not his life. Mid toss, Ebon caught himself and landed with a hard skin of metal on concrete. He ripped off the torn thigh plate of his left leg and grumbled menacingly as he stood up once more. The lightsaber in his hand whirred to action once more, a feint anticipation and excitement in it's non sentient tones, and his glare moved to the man who struck him.

[member="Jarell"] would be his first true combatant, even if the other three retreated as he arrived. Ebon began to sprint towards the Mandalorian once more, his blade in front of him as a means of defense against any new found strikes he would have. As soon as his extraordinary speed closed the distance, Djem So was abandoned for Shien, it's violent and long slashed amplified in speed by his double edged blade, and his magnificent training. Each end of the blade whirred in would long strokes, yet near blindingly fast, hoping to keep the Mandalorian off balance more than hit him.

Finally finding his perfect opening, with near lightning reflexes, his blade struck out for the enemies weapon, hoping to disable it entirely, slashing it at the action just ahead of the trigger, and no doubt narrowly missing the Mando's fingers, or possibly taking one with it.

Matreya

Objective: Take the Enemies Alive
Allies: N/A
Enemies: [member="Aedan Miles"]
Gear: (Marked Items have Links in Signature)
Thermoguard Bodyglove // No-Show // Cloak of Nuun* // Cater Coat* // Inquisitor X-1 Armor* // Gun Belt filled with Munitions and Grenades* // Tantibus // 3 Betty Blasters // Kalligs Scorching Lightsaber // 2 Talismans of Concentration // A few other gadgets

Damien spun, used one hand to level his last shot from the Betty Blaster at Aedan, while also drawing a hand upward to the hilt of Tantibus. Once the shot was fired, Damien brought the other hand upward to draw the massive blade as well, having simply tossed the Blaster. Its overpowered damage only lasted for three shots, and he didn't have the time reload.

Yanking the Alchemized blade free of its sheath, he held it with its tip towards the ground, ready to be swung up for the defense that may be necessary.

But the moment its blade broke free, so to did its aura. Crafted by Damien himself, a recognized Alchemist, was a blade of Impervium made indestructible alongside being imbued with Force Fear. Instant undeniable fear would effect those near the blade when it was freed, though those with higher endurance such as Masters tended to have the will to overcome it, or dismiss it.

He would wait however, before bringing the blade up to attack, he wanted to let his enemy show his skill first.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
Objective: Win/Survive
Allies: Mandalorians - [member=Rawnie Tal'verda] | [member=Malcom Renolds] | [member=Kadala Skirata] Skirata | [member=Aedan Miles] | [member=Strider] | [member=Connor Garon] | [member=doctor azure]
Enemies: Primeval - [member=ebon]
Weapon/Equipment:
Rifles:
*EE-3 Carbine Blaster Rifle
*E-11 Blaster Rifle
*RB-23 "Cauterizer" Riot Scatter Blaster
*ACS-207 Acidthrower
*ACS-203 Hellfire Autocannon

Handgun
*Westar Blaster Pistols

Blades
*2 Beskads

*8 Throwing Knives

Wrist mounts:
*Hidden Beskad wrist Blade

*Fibrecord Whip

*4Toxic Darts

*ZX Miniature Flame Projector

*Dur-24 Wrist Laser

*MM9 Rocket System

*Hidden Beskad wrist blade

*4 Toxic Darts

*Spiked Knuckles

Knee mounts:
*Knee pad Fex-M3 dart launchers (Left/Right)

Grenades:
*2 Force Breakers

*4 Thermal Detonators

*4 Frags

*1 Ion Grenade

*2 Tear Gas

*2 Flash Bangs

Equipment:

*Personal Shield Generator

*Spiked Boots

*Z-6 Jetpack with rocket

Jarell has knowledge and ability to perform basic Force powers

Jarell frowned upon only a bit of acid but then quickly turned his face to a smile when the thermal detonator caused damaged [member=ebon]. Jarell watched him rip his leg plate off then stand up and start charging. Jarell watched the Sith close in moving at a high speed. Before he knew it Jarell had the Sith in his face. The Sith cut Jarells acid thrower in half and Jarell quickly dropped it and used his jetpack to escape anymore harm.

As Jarell was in the air he dropped a force breaker grenade at the Sith's feet. Then Jarell activated his oxygen mask in his helmet and then came down to the ground and drew his two Beskads. Jarell was a master in sword combat and the fact that his swords were made with mandalorian iron was just the icing on the cake due to his swords could defend against just about anything. Once Jarells feet was on the ground Jarell moved to a spinning attack slashing at the Sith with a waist blow and planned to follow it up with a downward thrust. Jarell could only hope one of these hit.​

Objective: GTFO!
Allies: [member='Rawnie Tal'verda'] and [member='Malcom Renolds']
Enemies: [member="Ebon"], Basically anybody who tries to argue.
Equipment:
- Doc's Jet Boots
- Doc's Slugthrowers (let's assume six of 'em)
- Doc's Coilgun
- Doc's Tech-gaunt
- Standard Beskar'gam with a beskar-weave trenchcoat over it

There was no honor keeping Lor from running away with his tail between his legs. He saw the Sith barely react, and took the chance to leap up into the hatch of his Bluebird. Looking into the medbay real quick, he saw Malcom hooking himself up to Rawnie, and relaxed just a little bit. That was the very least the frakker could do for getting his wife involved. But, for now, the thing Lor had to do was get them out of here. He shouted his basically useless report at the grey-armored man as he ran for the cockpit.

"Base camp's gone, Renolds. This is an express ride back to Mandalore."

The loud whine of the engines wasn't even a little concealed as Lor got Bluebird out of the atmosphere as fast as possible. The fact that the sky was clear of Primeval ships was just stupid. This had so clearly been a trap for the Mandos, it wasn't even funny.

Location: 300 Meters from the main factory, 200 from the triage warehouse.
Mission: Silent Recon, Assisting the wounded.
Allies: 4 Medical personnel
Enemies: Anyone stopping the Evac

Gear|NPCs:
Gear: Agile Grey and Black Camoflaged Echani Fiber Armor, cut into a Jedi Temple Robe.
Personal Lightsaber: Unity
Tensor Rifle on back.
Field Medical Kit, 2x Cryoban and 2x Ion grenades on a black utility belt.

NPCs: Standard Recon Deployment 3x Squads of 6 man Wildcard Spec Ops
2x Medical triage teams of 4.
Close Combat breaching loadouts, with backup rifles, their standard battle armor, urban camo.
Split up, background use only, won’t be used in pvp but feel free to assume hits on them sparingly for your posts, or just write them out however.
All gear and their unit info here.

Kei rubbed his chin, breathing deep, his force senses weren't the strongest in the world, but they did still show him the unfolding picture where the strongest force signatures were gathered, and a better approach to take to avoid contact to where injured lay. Breaking him from his trance, the whirring engines of the first mandalorian ship to leave changed things somewhat, “I’m going to scout ahead and get an update, get the wounded and the ship ready to move Captain. Med team one your with me.” He’d give them a few minutes to evacuate if anyone came toward the camp, the wildcards began prepping the wounded for transport, those that couldn’t walk themselves, which were few, Mandalorians being the proud race they were, the Epicanthix could relate because pride was a thing he still struggled with to this day.

Both Primeval and Mandalorians were wounded inside the complex, that much was true, and in passing he didn’t distinguish between them, stopping to offer what healing he could. Kei was not a natural healer, he instead had an affinity for taking another's pain, but his Master had shown him to further these techniques in aid of Saeria, they were used here to calm others' pain and settle the nerves, closing light wounds and giving them a chance to hold on, even if one or two primeval had to be restrained or stunned to cooperate.

Picking up a broken man and resting an arm over his shoulder, he passed the limping Mandalorian soldier to the first medic who began to walk him back. It was more dangerous leaving cover, specced for close range, the snipers were out of range this far from the warehouse, but the Jedi had this small window to save lives. "Keep your eyes open, and fall back if we are spotted." It was now all about saving who he could, and leaving who he couldn't.

Kadala Kotyc

Daughter of Mandalore
OBJECTIVE: Find A Way Out, Or Not
ALLIES: Mandalorians, Wherever They Are
ENEMIES: Primeval {[member="Darth Rapax"]-MAIN TARGET}
ARMOR:
GRENADES:
BLASTERS:
MELEE:
OTHER:
Take my head, yeah frakking right, she thought, moving around her cover as she did. Still the lightning shot across the room, running along the metal, and flying towards her. Before she had a chance to react it leaped onto the back of her armor. Caught by surprise, she was pushed forward, the electricity warping the metal plates she wore. A couple swears made their way out of her mouth.

Refusing to give up, Kadala kept moving, rushing around the room to avoid the her foe's onslaught. He'd have to get tired eventually, right?... Just gotta avoid getting to close to the metal, that's all, she thought. Of course that was easier said than done. The Mandalorian took a few moments here and there to fire in the direction of the Sith, though she never really stopped moving. Eventually she hoped to find a pattern in his movements.

If that failed then her backup plan was to blow one of the machines up. Just a single grenade could- oh, right. Forgot about those. Smirking once more the girl put away one of her Rhynos, pretending to be out of ammo. But she wasn't out of clips. Nope. Just remembered what I have up my sleeve. As quickly as she could, she took out one of her force-breaker gas grenades, activated it, and tossed it into the center of the room.

Soon the contents would spread out, filling the space. A few breaths of that could render a force user's powers useless... if they weren't wearing a breath mask/rebreather, that is. Man, I love my armor.

Objective: Locate an enemy or three to deal with
Allies; Prime
Enemies: [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]
Weapon/Equipment:

X2 Beskad strapped to back handles facing down, X durasteel kurkris strapped on chest, 1 bandolier of throwing knives (7),
Twin Katana across back facing up, Chaos Armor ,Helmet,x 2 adjucator pistols, x2 KD-30

The Traveler growled as he tossed his adjucator pistols to the ground and drew his KD-30's, his cover was fastly becoming worthless and what was worse he could sense more enemies enroute. He had to do something before he was rendered to a state of unlife that would not serve him nor The Quest.

He stepped from behind his pillar and began to open fire at Preliat with his acid filled projectiles, he would kill him if he got the chance to but he prefered to leaved them alive. He yelped as a blaster bolt from the female found its mark into his left shoulder, it alwasy hurt to be shot but his armor saved him from larger injury. He would have to remove the plate and replace it before he took another hit. But the danger from her had moved on already as more Primeval soldiers came in, he could focus his fire on Preliat.

The familiar click of an empty chamber echoed forth and he discarded his second pair of pistols, instead he would use his most potent weapon. He reached out towards the rubble and began to send pieces towards the mandalorian bear. He would continue to move until he found a way to close the gap on him.

Rapax

R
Objective: Destroy the mandalorians
Allies; Prime
Enemies: [member="Kadala Skirata"]
Weapon/Equipment: Nagas two lightsabers ,Hidden blade, two acidic poisoned dauntless blades, the blade of satvas.

Despite the large room that gas would still prove annoying. While still in the shadows Rapax put a barrier around the gas and pushed it into a smelter so that the gas would be burned away. he then threw his lightsabers around the pots having the liquid hot smelted ore flow freely around the floor it would make maneuverability on ground level difficult and increase the heat around the room. He was glad he was a shifter so the intense heat would do little do him . "Clever...little one aren't you...But im curios about your warrior skills.....how about a deal....it has been tradition to fight face to face like a warrior among est mandalorians....." He said as he leaped down landed next to the jammed door with one of his lightsabers he sliced the debris in half so that the door would now slam shut. "Show me your skills as a warrior.....no trick's....no blasters.....just your blade ....versus mine....what say you ..daughter of Mand'alore..will you accept this challenge or be like the other mandalorian i fought a few moments ago.. and hide behind there guns." He respected mandalorians for there warrior skills and he always hoped to face one in honorary combat....it was up to her though if this will be a reality.

Enemies: The Sith.
Objective: Kill [member="The Traveler"]
Gear:
M45 Rifle (on the ground), Two Westar-34s, Beskar Tomahawk and Beskad, Crushgaunts, Preliat's Armor, Jetpack, Flamethrower (100%), a thermal det, Ori'ramikad knife on foot, and a smoke grenade.

Preliat winced as The Traveler fired back at him. Acid-tipped rounds splashed around him, but Preliat was already in cover. They were in a firefight, something that Preliat was good at- but the current situation was more or less, a stalemate. Preliat was having the same idea as The Traveler- close the gap. Preliat pressed both of the westar-34s into the magnetic holsters on his thighs, and curled his fists. Suddenly, his Beskar'kandar-plated shoulder was impacted by something hard, not hurting him, but twisting him violently around. He saw more pieces coming at him, more flying rubble. Preliat pressed his fists to the block of rubble he was hiding behind, and vaulted over it. He ran like a demon- ten years of physical perfection rushing straight at The Traveler. Preliat was an athlete at one point in his life, a Null-hockey player who was known for speed and brutal attacks. Preliat's physical condition was literally at it's peak- he had never gone a day without pushing himself to his absolute limit.

And all that rage, all that training, and all that experience- was focused. Not on an army, not on an objective, but a single enemy. Preliat activated his jetpack, and threw his spiked fist outward- he jetpacked straight for the Traveler, and he would either smash his jaw, or break the rubble apart behind him. Crushgaunts, especially the ones that Preliat was wearing, Beskar'kandar, were frightening in close-quarters. Preliat was frightening in of himself, and armed with his lethal weaponry, was even moreso than usual. Preliat sped towards the traveler, traveling at a speed that was typically reserved for going across a much larger area- and he was aiming straight for his face.

"You should consider the fact that you may not walk away from this unscathed, dar'jetii1."

1. Dar'jetii (noun): Dark Jedi or Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom