Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insult Game

Sorry, sorry but when you said you would drop him into a holovid, I dropped to floor; Laughing at how lame that was. Haha you should go entertain the Hutts. They would find you funny for a while before they feed you to a Rancor.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Jan Valdum"]

You look like your dressed for the galaxies stupidest fashion show for the fashionably challenged. I just hate to be the one to tell you this- actually I love to be the one to tell you this but only D bags with no sense of style wear fur coats with berets and aviators. You look like a homeless army vet found a ruined minx coat in a trash can, you look like the rejected poster boy for a be all you can be army campaign ad in the eighties, you look like you are a part of the military created by Mayor McCheese to stop the Hamburgler from stealing all the burgers, the point is you look dumb

Hey, the 90's called, they want their sound track back. All that punk rock ain't nothing but sad attempts at angst by teens who's only problem is where they need go buy their leather from--Spencer's or Hot Topic.

Where did the defunct men go? Oh, that's right, the flock to you. After all, blonde is just the lowest common denominator you could sell too.

Your army is so lame it couldn't even topple the GR--and they were having a really off day. As in "didn't even get out of bed" and they still kicked your clone's sorry attempt at a coup down to its proper height, which is about as tall as your husband's bits are tiny.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde. First off what the hell, you got an original bone in your body? Seriously? Miss Blonde, did you look at your character and say So my character is female and had blonde hair.....what should I call her.....OHHHH.

When does a mercenary care about sense of style? I shoot people for a living and sometimes eat them!(only in extreme cases). I throw the beret down and raise my hands and say "Read in between the lines!". You look like a bride that had a party and drank herself under the table. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw you doing the walk of shame in the wee hours on Antecedent. I would smile and say "So you went Rogue Knight last night?"

(P.S With Love from Jan Valdum)

Miss Blonde

[member="James Justice"]

Oh I'm sorry were you talking to me? I just couldn't tell from you slurring all your words, what with the rampant alcohol addiction and one too many hits on the head. But speaking of clones how's your business going? Clone any good or noteworthy armies that actually did something? No? Gasp I'm shocked that the alcoholic leather jacket wearing child support dodging asshat that is James Justice couldnt make a single change on a galactic level.

Also how's your business going? I'm having a hard time remembering when the mandos didn't slap you around and make you their little queen. What with pay offs, destroying your facilities, wanting to take your ships, at this point you should just tattoo a arrow on your butt and have it say insert here.

Miss Blonde

[member="Jan Valdum"]

First off? You can count? Holy crap I just assumed by the way you stressed you couldn't do so, good for you I'm so proud of you Jan. And let me just name some mercenaries with a sense of style. Boba Fett, Cad Bane, Jango Fett, Bosk, literally any bounty hunter who can dress themselves in an outfit that matches.

And you are one to talk to me about drinking. You look like you just got off a three week bender and said fuck I'll wear this today, and for the record every single step you take in that god forsaken outfit is a walk of shame. I should just start calling you trail of tears.

(<3 I know)

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Yeah I'm quite sure your familiar with things getting stuck up your butt. First the Ravens. The the Republic. Honestly I'd be surprised to find if your rectum was even operational.

At least my company is still 100% mine. You just got a bunch of share holders. Rumor on the street is you needed the cash for a tummy tuck. Makes sense the way you suck on them bon bons--and Hutt parts. Don't you know a High fat diet is bad for you? Wait--your a blonde. Never mind.

JanesBatter

Zenith of Bakers
[member="James Justice"]

*Cries.* Meanie...

You're a big, big bully and only big bullies get the two day old cookies! Nice and hard for you to break your teeth on! >:,(

127.gif

[member="JanesBatter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom