Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*insert overused Obi-Wan phrase here*

WELL HELLO THERE

I couldn't hold it in sorry. I'm Norse and I'm from, drum roll please, Norway. I guess I just want to say hello? and ask if somebody would give me a quick rundown on the lore here. All the character creation and group finding I think I can handle, but as I said the lore and history of the forum seems a little overwhelming.

Norse

Hi and welcome! I like your timezone. Unfortunately, I can't teach you much about the lore here since I am relatively new myself. I would recommend having a look at the larger factions - reading about them can give you a decent idea about the state of the galaxy, in my opinion.

Welcome to Chaos!

For Lore, this page was helpful for me when I was new in establishing what the heck was going on: link

Please feel free to DM me if you have questions or need help with anything <3

Imperial Warlord of the Redoubt Governorate
giphy.gif

Norse_Pixels Norse_Pixels

The current year is 861 BBY a few hundred years after the Gulag Plague which decimated legends factions such as the Galactic Triumvirate (Fel Empire, Jedi Order, Galactic Alliance), Chiss Ascendency among many, many others. We've had three Sith Empires (Including Current), two Confederacy of Independent Systems (The first was called the Techno Union if I member correctly), three Galactic Alliances (One is current), and two Protectorate's (One of which I owned).

We have a Major Faction System (U prob read the rules tho). Once you create a faction, it is considered Minor and there are of course rules for going Major (5 plus writers, Major Faction Application Which Is Voted Upon By the Admins and forwarded to them by the illustrious Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris , Head Admin)

What else do you need to know?

Thank you everybody for the warm welcome. I've been looking around the place and think I have some sort of an idea for what I want my first character to be. Once again thank youu.

Norse_Pixels Norse_Pixels

Greetings Several Kenobis! Welcome to Chaos. We have Light. We have Dark. We have Blah Gray. What's your poison?

Lore? Oh, yes, well, here's some interesting tidbits...

Getting Started | Rules
Timeline
  • Key Event: 424 ABY Various Organizations and the Vong come together to rebuild every world that was destroyed (example: Alderaan).
  • Key Event: 428 ABY Gulag Plague spreads throughout the galaxy killing...well, a lot.
  • Key Event: 835 ABY Almost all remaining sentient life is immune to the Gulag Plague, the galaxy begins on the road to recovery.
  • Current Year: somewhere around 860 ABY (time's a bit fluid)
Factions

If you have questions, feel free to DM myself or other players. We try to be a friendly lot ^_^ There's also a Discord server if you like chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom