Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Inquisitor Seeking Connections

Looking to find some folks with whom to write some fun stories!

Though my character belongs to the Sith Order, he is very much not limited to/by it. I have set him up in a way in which he is capable of adopting multiple identities and can even pass as a non-force user amongst force-sensitive folk, though some masters at sensing the force might see through his façade if they look hard enough... Or if he screws up and is forced to make a show of it.

Due to the nature of his work, he also travels throughout most of the known galaxy, so I can have him move around a fair bit for convenience. Obviously, having the chance to further the Order's and his own ambitions is a plus, but not a hard requirement.

Since I reckon figuring out hooks for people within his own faction is fairly intuitive, here are some hook ideas for people outside of it (beyond the ones in his biography):

- One of his personas is a bounty hunter, which he uses to eliminate/extract people of interest or enemies of the Imperium without revealing his identity. Ideal to hang out with shadier characters and other spacers.

- As a man of resources with an interest in engineering, he may have an interest in building shell companies accross the galaxy, or merely to pose as an entrepeneur to get in touch with some of the more creative minds out there. And steal all their good ideas, naturally.

- As a force user, it is possible his interests may cross with that of others, be they of the light or the dark. Chance encounters in search of secrets or the like could be a thing.

- Infiltration is one of his things, so if any group is interested in RPing with me, that could be a hook (and I am open to consequences, if found out). I would also be interested in having him befriend/infiltrate a Jedi faction (although this would naturally be extremely dangerous, not to mention it would give him some exposure to the 'light side').

- Although he is very much a workaholic, sometimes Temerant just hangs out. Meeting people randomly in taverns or what-have-you is entirely feasible.

- And of course, if you want him to play an antagonist role in one of your stories, I am also open to that.

All in all, I'm open to pretty much anything, so long as it makes a modicum of sense for my character. I should also note that Temerant isn't an 'evil for the sake of evil' kind of guy. Just very much broken. Still, he is complex both in terms of personality and motivations, can interact with all sorts and (I like to think) has a lot of space for growth as a character, so please don't be too put off by the fact he's a Sith. The fact that he's kind of an arsehole is only partly influenced by this. ^^

Oooh, your character looks like a bunch of fun too! Sounds like someone in whom Temerant might find either a bitter rival or a begrudging frenemy. Maybe both. =P

Now all we need is a roleplay hook! Though frankly, just... learning about the Nomadic Peoples Coalition, a Paladin's specifications or even their religion would all be good reasons for my character to have some manner of interest, having given those a quick read.

Gabriel Creed

The Prophet's Executioner
Oooh, your character looks like a bunch of fun too! Sounds like someone in whom Temerant might find either a bitter rival or a begrudging frenemy. Maybe both. =P

Now all we need is a roleplay hook! Though frankly, just... learning about the Nomadic Peoples Coalition, a Paladin's specifications or even their religion would all be good reasons for my character to have some manner of interest, having given those a quick read.
I kinda like the idea of bitter rival to frenemy

Most excellent! I've changed my handle to Temerant in the relevant discords, if you guys want to shoot me a DM so we can get a group conversation going to figure out how we're getting this party started, or whatever the protocol is when starting a collab thread.

Edit: Man I've used the word protocol like six times in the last 20 minutes. I need to get me a thesaurus.

Sounds fun! Giving Mira some Sith opponents could be sweet! She needs more duels.

Sneaky Inquisitor, meet Imperial Samurai! Mira's a very down to earth, calm, stoic individual. But she's also sensitive and compassionate beneath her cool exterior. Dedicated to peace and order in the galaxy, hence why she's joined the Empire and works under Michael Barran. She's not some starry eyed idealist, she's not a ruthless killer either. Like Darth Temerant Darth Temerant , she is a broken soul. Though, a broken anti-hero more than a broken villain.

Mira is partially dedicated to snuffing out crime in the Empire, but also takes missions for Barran.

I am -so- down for a duel with a stoic samurai Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira . I am not so secretly a massive weeb, and if we can find a good excuse for them to cross blades, I'd be a fan.

That said, I may have to stop doubling down on every offer to RP after this one for a little while, just so I can keep consistent with all the threads I now have going or in sight! I am -so- grateful for all the positive responses and interest. This community is a little intimidating to get into at first, but now that I'm into the flow of things, I feel very excited and welcomed. So thank you all, whether you expressed interest in RP or simply took the time to read this! You're appreciated. ^^

For sure! I'm totally willing to allow you to concede to my superior worldview... Galaxy view?

Peace is a lie. There is only Sass.
Through Sass, I gain Likes.
Through Likes, I gain Validation.
Through Validation, I gain Entitlement.
Through Entitlement my chains are Broken.
The Forum shall free me.

I like this better than the Sith motto. Maybe you'll be the one to bring me back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom