Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Innocent Protectron

@[member="Flynn Blackheart"]

Honoghr.

While the planet had long since been repaired, Vongformed back to its healthy state and thoroughly paying the Republic with the services of its Noghri assassins, it was still an intriguing place. Dangerous. Maleficent. Punctual.

But they had good disruptors, and that was one of the reasons Circe had come to this planet. She desired disruptor rifles and other Noghri weapons for on behalf of her collection, soon to become cornerstone of the Imperial museum, and for Subach's personal use developing high-yield weapons on behalf of CIS ground forces. After all, the Defensor power armor could carry quite a load, and heavy blast cannons could prove useful in regards to future weapons development.

But for now, she chose to relax. After all, who knew who she could run into?

@[member="Pandeima"]

The green smoke trail, swirled up around his face as it hung from one corner of his lips. With a practiced flick of the lip he inhaled without the need to use his hands, then blowing the smoke out the other side. His hands are busy though, his fingers gently caressing the barrel of a rifle. Loaded of course and primed. He raised the rifle to the face, nudge the butt end into his shoulder and placed the sight to his eye.

It felt ... nice. However, he moved it slightly to get a more comfortable position on his shoulder. His head turned sharply and he spat out the death stick, before he took aim and fired. The bolt flying with a sharp crisp zing in the air. And before he even began to move the gun again the target is destroyed. Just one bolt is all Flynn needs, none of this repeater stuffing about. He placed the rifle down on a crate and looked at it while lighting another death stick.

"My good man, they are indeed a fine piece of work", he said to the Noghri contact. "Now if you will excuse me, I must leave. I am sure an order will be forth coming once my report is received". With that he gave his usual bow and left.

------------------------------------------

I need a drink, he thought. His black boots pounding along the main entrance to the hotel, and he turned right. He knew where the bar was, he always does know where the bar is. The same soft low chair from the night before, accompanied by it small table awaited his return. Flynn would not disappoint it, after all it had become his friend these past few days. He nodded to the bar keep, and in so doing, told a story that summed up his needs. Words are not necessary in these types of relationships, no, they are build a look and understanding. And the bar keep is a genius.

Flynn threw his body in a heap into the chair and placed his feet on the table. His body sliding slightly as he sank into the soft fabric. He threw one foot over the other and poked his fingers into the top pocket of his shirt, pulling out .... a death stick. The bar keep arrived, as he did and will always do, placing his glass of whiskey with ice near his foot on the table. Flynn smiled at the man, he loved this man, would kill for him if asked, cause he poured the best bloody whiskey on ice in the Galaxy..

He undid the top button on his white shirt for more comfort, push his body up and reached for the glass. One sip and one draw on the stick and Flynn is a happy man.

Circe gave a soft smile as she stepped into the bar, her svelte, smooth body pulsating with Dark Side energy as she sat down at the counter, ordering a glass of rather standard Corellian brandy. There was very little Flynn would notice about her aside from her possibility of being a meal to the Anzati. All that mattered was that she was there.

And she had business she wished to participate in.

@[member="Pandeima"]

Flynn had let his head fall back rested it on the wall, his eyes closed as he delighted in the senses of the whiskey and the drug. A really lovely relaxed calm washing over his body. Until .. he felt a disturbance in the force. One lazy eye opened only half way to see what caused this disturbance in the force and in his repose. His eye finding the culprit, a women near the bar, and ooozzzeing with the force, the dark side. Oh yummy.. not. They left an unpleasant after taste once partaken of them. No, he preferred light siders. And besides he had eaten recently, so she .. for the moment .. was safe.

As is the want of a man, his eye traveled along the contours of her slender body, not bad .. seen better. However, he found himself pushing up from his seat and on his feet, and moving toward the women. Taking a drag for his death stick as he walked, the glass of whiskey swaying as it hung by his side in his other hand. His back side found a seat next to her and he turned toward the bar keep. "Another, my good fellow. I simply can not find fault in your Art", he requested of the genius. He turned to the women, "I see you have your choice of poison. But allow me the pleasure of buying you another when you desire it". A smile flash on his face.

"Well, if you insist, who am I to not oblige you?" She looked him over, shrugging. She'd seen better as well, even for someone giving off... odd signatures, to say the least. She was eager to find more out about this man... After all, he could prove quite helpful to her most recent efforts.

"So... Tell me, what do you do around these parts?"

@[member="Pandeima"]

A smirk crossed his face as he saw her look him over, yeah he was probably not looking his finest, but he knows himself so he did not care. He indicated to the bar keep to bring the Lady another of her choice before he answered her.

"I am not from around these part... I am here... shopping", is all he said. He was not simply going to tell a complete stranger his business. No matter how beautiful she was. "And you?, what brings one a lovely as you here?". He reached into his pockets again. "You smoke? and would you mind if I do?".

"Salvage. I'd always be willing to get another hand with my work - especially here in Honoghr." She smiled, giving the Anzati a nice lookover. "Hmm... No issues with smoking. I don't personally - my lungs are somewhat intolerant of direct contact with smoke." Well, she technically had no distinct "lungs," but you got the picture. "So, tell me... What race are you?"

@[member="Pandeima"]

He turned around in his seat so he would be facing with his back to the bar. Leaning back against it, he lit the death stick and took in a long draw, held it there for a moment, while thinking on what she had said, before releasing a long trail of green smoke away from her.

"Exactly, what help would you require?", she had sparked his interest to a point. "And exactly what are you salvaging?". He turned his head to look her directly in the eyes, piercing them with his black and night orbs.

"Star Destroyers, my friend... You do know that a sizable amount of the Republic and CIS fleets that once dueled above this formerly barren wasteland still rest in orbit, waiting to be discovered, don't you? I'd be willing to pay you well for your services if you can assist me in extricating the hulks from the debris field and bringing them to a hyperspace point. I have... persons who're interested in adding these hulks to their collections, and I would rather get them now than bring an entire salvage team back to do it later."

And every word was truth. The collector had quite a variation in taste, but loved her starships.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"To be perfectly honest, I have never been one for scrap", he said turning away again and taking a sip of his whiskey. "I am also not a "what's in it for me?", bloke, furthermore, I do not care a fig for politics .. so therefore, it will be an honour to help you with what ever you wish, I have some spare time now", he turned and smiled at her.

"Oh and by the way... I am Anzati". His eyes flicked back up to her. "I don't usually tell people that, as it tends to incite as sense of excitement", he grinned with cheek.

"Anzati? Pulseless? Vampiric? Lecherous? I could get used to having you work for me." She smiled, stepping over to him, looking into his eyes with her own emerald orbs, giving his cheek a stroke as if to coax out the probosces that he likely used to feed upon people. It was fortunate that in her case, while the Anzati fed upon the soup of their victim, assumed to be some substance in the brain, Circe didn't have a brain like typical meatbags. It would be difficult, but certainly not impossible, to feed on her.

That is, if he pulled away. With a smile, she began to walk outside, hoping her nearly hypnotic glance had entranced him enough that he would follow.

@[member="Pandeima"]

Flynn looked into the near empty glass of whiskey, swirling the ice before swallowing it, as he listened to her describe Anzati. A smile slowly worked it way on his lips and his eyes found her's. They followed her as she moved toward him and touched his face, his eyebrow lifting up, the only indication of liking the touch.

He watched the wiggle as it walked away, she is a fine looking woman indeed. But his expression turned more serious as she walked in the direction of outside. His mind going over the plans, the reason for him being here, which she did not know of course. All in due time, Flynn, he thought. In one motion, he placed the empty glass behind him on the bar and pushed off the stool. He finished the last of his smoke, and butted it out on the way. Her look of enchantment not lost on him, however, that is not the reason for following. He too has the ability to give those looks, more then anyone as that is a design of his race, coupled with the ability of mental manipulation and control. No, those, come hither looks, do not entrap him as they would most men.

He followed in her footsteps and came up beside her. "I have only one more question to ask you, before I do .. follow you", he bowed his head slightly close to her. "What is your name?".

"My name is Pandeima. And I wish for you to work for me."

She gave a soft smile, eager to continue on with the salvage operations. After all, every ship she retrieved here today would be another member of her growing armada at Paradiso. She had a personal interest in some of these conflicts, and the vessels she had available to her were to be critical in enforcing her will during them.

"You have know idea how happy the collector will be when she gets these ships."

@[member="Pandeima"]

"Considering I do not know this collector, no, I don't", he replied. "But please do tell". He matched her pace as they continue to their destination. Flynn did not 'work' for anyone, save for himself. He had agree to help this Pandeima this once, in a moment of weakness and lots of whiskey and drugs. But why not? Beside she is very much something nice to look at. But time will tell of this fated meeting of the two.

"Pandeima? an interesting name, very beautiful .. you are deserving of it. But you have only just met me and yet you simply want me to work for you? Madam I am not that 'easy'". He smiled, of course he is easy.

"Well... She's quite the enigmatic person. Only a few actually know her personally. Most, like me, merely meet her through holocalls or confidants. She wants almost every salvageable starship and starfighter she can find, evidently. And she pays good money for them too. Some people think she's one of those Fringe warlords. Others are assuming she's a former Sith looking to regain her power through force. A few think she's Ashin Varanin, back from the dead, but let's be honest, they're probably on some seriously strong spice."

She smiled. "Why thank you... Of course I do. There are select people I like to hire or contract as part of my operations. You're that type of person, I must say."

@[member="Pandeima"]

"Well lets call this a trail run then. I don't give myself out to just anyone. I am quite particular you know?". He looked around the area as beings walked and worked in their lives. Although very fit and well kept he did appear rough on the outside, but that designed, a taylored look, which served many purposes. From being looked over and not to be taken seriously, to attracting the right kinda girl.

"A trial run? Fair enough... I assume you have a ship? If so, meet me at the following coordinates above the planet. If not, then let's go to my own vessel." And with that, she was on her way out, preparing for the salvage opportunity of a lifetime.

-

In orbit, Circe eagerly awaited the arrival of @[member="Flynn Blackheart"]. There was a lot of work to get done, and she was eager to get to it.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"I shall meet you up there", he said as he walked away toward his ship. It was not far away from their position and he was soon, in the cockpit. Ascending to orbit, Flynn patched in the co-ordinate she gave him and soon had her ship in sight.

"Pandeima, your orders", he asked.

"Ah, yes... We're releasing a small crate of tractor beam grapple points. I want you to acquire the crate and attach a grapple point to each one of the hulks. Our freighters will be here soon to haul the ships away so we can refit them for our customer. Anything else you acquire in the quagmire, such as fighters or droids, will be added to the amount of money and resources you'll receive from this. Simply mark them for pickup later."

She smiled. @[member="Flynn Blackheart"] wasn't going to fail her.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"My Lady, I am not sure I understand the instruction. What is the need for these grapple points? is that not the result of the tracker beam itself?", he did not wish to sound dumb, but this was not making sense to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom