Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Innocent Protectron

"We're in an immense debris field. It'll be difficult for a tractor beam to lock directly onto the hull of the ship without tearing the hulk apart. This grapple point will allow for a smaller, stronger, and safer target that the tractor beam can snag. Make sense?"

She raised an eyebrow, curious as to whether or not he would be able to do it.

@[member="Flynn Blackheart"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Flynn docked his ship to collect the crate. Loaded them and took off again. He moved with caution through the field of debris, his ship precious to him and was not going to scratch it for no one. The grapple points soon deployed to the larger of the ships hulls. The work taking him some time, slow going really. But done for My Lady.

"I am returning .. they are all placed". saying as he opened up communications. "Is there anything else my Lady?".

"That'll be all, Flynn. I greatly appreciate your assistance with this... Check your account. You'll find a hefty amount of credits inside - enough to get you and your entire family food for months. Do enjoy it. Alright, men, let's bring the transports in-system."

At her command, several squadrons' worth of transports, equipped with tractor beams, entered the area. They began to lock onto the grapple points, hauling the ships - primarily Venators and Acclamators, but including some CIS vessels as well - out of the area. These ships included fighters as much as they did capital ships. Soon, work was underway, and Flynn would no longer be needed.

"Again, thanks for your help, darling."

@[member="Flynn Blackheart"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom