Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Inkara Liet

Inkara Liet

I

• 5fb2844575f0bffc3bbd658784585143.jpg

SOCIAL INFORMATION
    -I| NAME |I- Inkara Siladore Liet
    -I| ALIASES |I- Kara
    -I| TITLES |I- Lady Inkara Liet of Ession
    -I| RANK |I- Juror
    -I| HOMEWORLD |I- Ession
    -I| ANCESTRY |I- Essonian, Galidraani, Epican
    -I| SEXUALITY |I- Heterosexual
    -I| GENDER |I- Female
    -I| MARITAL STATUS |I- Single
    -I| FORCE SENSITIVE |I- Yes
    -I| FORCE RANK |I- Jedi Master
    -I| FORCE ALIGNMENT |I- The Burning Edge of the Light
    -I| LANGUAGES KNOWN |I- Galactic Basic, Essonian, High Galactic, Nagaian, Epican
    -I| LANGUAGES SPOKEN |I- Galactic Basic, Essonian, Nagaian

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
    -I| SPECIES |I- Human
    -I| AGE |I- Mid-Thirties
    -I| SEX |I- Female
    -I| HEIGHT |I- 5'9" [175cm]
    -I| WEIGHT |I- 150 lbs [68kg]
    -I| EYE COLOUR |I- Sapphire
    -I| HAIR COLOUR |I- Dark Brown
    -I| SKIN PIGMENTATION |I- Caucasian
    -I| PLAYBY |I- Natasha Barnard; Various Art

APPEARANCE
    Inkara is a dark-haired, blue eyed, fair-skinned woman with an athletic build and modest curves, often shrouded in the vêtements of her calling. She has no marks of ink anywhere on her body, but wears single stud gold earrings, one in the lobe of each ear, and tucked away under the armour of her chest and underclothes, hanging from a chain, is her personal ring of her House, along with a symbol of her Ashlan faith. Her expression rarely betrays much emotion, and she is rather closed off.

ALLEGIANCES
    The Ashlan Crusade
    The Holy Jury of Ashla
    House Liet of Ession

RELATIONSHIPS
    -I| PLATONIC |I-
    Friends
    Vaxis Vaxis

Acquaintances
    None/TBD

Master
    Vaxis

-I| ROMANTIC/SEXUAL |I-
    Current Partner
    None

Former Partner(s)
    None

-I| FAMILIAL |I-
    Lord Ansen Liet [Father] [Deceased]
    Lady Eilidh Liet [Mother][née Aodh; Deceased]
    Lord Asten Hùisdean Liet [Older Brother]
    Ruaridh Aodh Ruaridh Aodh [Cousin]

I ran out of steam - this section gets my love, later <3

-I| PERSONALITY |I-
    PERSONALITY TBD

-I| TRAITS |I-
    STRENGTHS

STRENGTHS TBD

ATTRIBUTES
    ATTRIBUTES TBD

WEAKNESSES
    WEAKNESSES TBD

• SD0Ngii.jpg

-I| Part I - Inside Out |I-
    Inkara Siladore Liet was the second-born child of Lord Ansen and Lady Nadire Leit of Ession, after her older brother, the heir Asten, four years her senior. She was educated in many subjects and in aspects of the Ashla, given the gift she was found to possess, and grew to be known for her sharp intellect, balanced by her kind and discerning manner, yet never hesitant to do what needed to be done. As a young teen she was promised to a young lordling from one of Ession’s other strong houses, but within a year her life was turned inside-out when the Sith came to Ession to wash the lands with the blood of her people: her parents, her intended, and many of her friends and acquaintances were cut down, save for her brother, with whom she had escaped.

The Inkara that came out on the other side was broken within, her faith wavering in the face of the burning drive of vengeance. She wanted to run, wanted to hunt down every last Sith she could get to, but Asten begged her to stay out of a fear of losing her as well, an emotional plea that she no longer had the heart nor kindness for; coldly, she reasserted her intentions, underlined by the reality of her power, and left her sibling to deal with the pain alone… a strain on their relationship that stands to the present day.

Regardless of the depth of her power, she was still a teenage girl, and despite pressing on through everything that sat in her path to the best of her ability, young Inkara was in over her head and far from the only home she had known, when a Nagai by the name of Vaxis happened upon her, sneaking up to the regular haunt of a known darksider, and assessed the situation properly: it was more than likely that the girl would be throwing away her life, and her potential.

-I| Part II - Sharp |I-
    The next many years saw the Nagai handle the completion of her training, and her return to the bosom of her people, a master in her own right, and fit for the ranks of the Holy Jury of the the Ashlan Crusade; the painful, internal rage she felt half a lifetime before was now quelled and refocused to a sharp point, steeped in the will of the Light, the will of Ashla.

She had changed. They had all changed. And so would the galaxy, awash in the cleansing light.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom