Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incursion Event Rewards

With the Incursion event over and done with we are handing out some rewards for those who distinguished themselves before and during the event.

The three levels of rewards are: Bronze, Silver, Gold.

Bronze:
A single Tartarine Crystal. This may be used in a further unique tech sub.

Silver:
As Bronze but also a single unique technology sub using Orichalcum.

Gold:
As Silver and Bronze but also a single restricted material of their choice for a unique tech sub.

These rewards must be used by the character they were awarded to. A writer may not transfer them to another character. The items can be sold, gifted or taken by another writer though, in which case the transfer of ownership must be recorded in a reply to this thread so the ownership can be moved.

And now to the winners. Though the event did not achieve as much as I wanted there were some stand out characters involved. These winners were based on the heads of all the threads in the event's feedback.

Gold:
  • [member="Enyo Typhos"]
  • [member="Lady Kay"]

Silver:
  • [member="Tempest"]
  • [member="Nima Tann"]
  • [member="Vaylin"]
  • [member="Veiere Arenais"]
  • [member="Allyson Locke"]
  • [member="Kaili Talith"]
  • [member="Kirie Ito"]
  • [member="Xaedrin Vondiranach"]
  • [member="Caelag Vass"]

Bronze:
  • [member="Jessica Matthews"] Transferred to [member="Andorreth Vikar"]
  • [member="Aster Rose Baelor"] [x]
  • [member="Vindica"]
  • [member="Kainan Wolfe"]
  • [member="Rusty"]
  • [member="Karren Trask"]
  • [member="Zahori Denko"]
  • [member="Zark"]
  • [member="Audren Sykes"]
  • @Kaalia Voldaren
  • [member="Bradshaw Ku"]
  • [member="Ylva Solveig"]
  • [member="Torian Pierce"]
  • [member="Atlas Kane"]
  • [member="Jorah"]
  • [member="Vindica"]
  • [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]
  • [member="Asharad Graush"]
  • [member="Alexandra Morrow"]

Thank you all for your participation.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Valiens Nantaris"] - I'd like to gift my Bronze Reward to the character account [member="Andorreth Vikar"] . For valor during combat and for helping my character survive during the Finale without anybody asking them to. :D

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Enyo Typhos"]

As I realised that the majority of restricted materials are free for unique tech subs I have talked with [member="Cira"] and made the following change:

You can either:
  • Use any restricted material (except AI - that has to be unique) to make a semi-unique technology sub.
  • Make a unique restricted material ship or vehicle less than 100m.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I'm not experienced with tech subs, but I'll get something figured out for it that hopefully falls in line with the reward...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom