Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incredibly sorry!

Over the past week or so, I have been losing my muse to play here on the site. And this is not because of you guys! It's because of the real life drama that has taken place. It literally blew up in my face last night just after I got off to go to bed. Because of all of this drama that is happening with my family and friends, I have decided to leave the site for a short time. I do not know how long I will be gone. But I will rarely make any posts on here for a while. And if I do post, it's strictly staying OOC.

I know that it doesn't seem like a coincidence that as my character Nick is probably going to die, that I am leaving. But if I could show evidence of what happened last night I would. Truth be told, I wanted Nick to die and have some other things affect him. Making a better story. So by leaving I am actually messing up my plans for him. I was glad to face all three of m opponents! They did very well in the battle and it was enjoyable.

Im sure that the staff for the battles can understand that and also somehow take Silver Wolf out of the fight without killing him. He's an alias for another character of mine, and so if he dies, two characters die at the same time.

As for Darren, I can catch up on hid posts later.

Once again I am so very sorry to say this but my people need me, and I must go! Love you all and hope to see you soon.

-Shawn

Matreya

[member="Darren Shaw"] [member="Darth Voracitos"]

I call Wolfs things! I battled him most! You saw! Lmao

Ay man its all good. Take your time. Help your peeps. Ill be here to beat you up some more when you get back LOL

D-Man said:
[member="Darren Shaw"] [member="Darth Voracitos"]

I call Wolfs things! I battled him most! You saw! Lmao

Ay man its all good. Take your time. Help your peeps. Ill be here to beat you up some more when you get back LOL
You get my things? Um no. Lol I can give you the purple lightsaber that he has. But not the armor as first, I have to do a thread to fix it. And I need it for story purposes.

Matreya

Darren Shaw said:
You get my things? Um no. Lol I can give you the purple lightsaber that he has. But not the armor as first, I have to do a thread to fix it. And I need it for story purposes.
Sigh. Im buying you a dictionary with the word sarcasm bold lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom