Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Inactive Faction Auto-Prune Raised To 180 Days

Previously, it was set at 90.

What does this mean? If you create a faction, it'll be deleted after 180 days of inactivity (inactivity = no activity in the faction at all. Even a status update refreshes it.)

Can I save my data if I forget? Yes, it's fairly easy for an admin to recover your stuff, so don't fret about losing it.

There has been some grumbling from a few members recently affected by this, I understand it wasn't put out that there would be an auto-moderation feature of factions - but factions not being actively utilized will be pruned. It's just how it has to be, and anyone on Staff ever could explain to you how massive a build up it can occur. Luckily now we have auto-moderation to cover our bums so we can enjoy it.

Factions are for people, not just you. They're not meant to be personal repositories - if you're looking for something like that, take a look into the Articles system.

However, I do agree 90 days went a bit quick. We'll up to 6 IRL months. If you get auto-pruned at that point, it was fated to happen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom