Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the words of the great Ben Kenobi, "Hello there!"

I'm new here as you can probably guess! :) I suppose I'll start by telling you that I'm an experienced rper, though it takes me awhile to think up a new character and I might require a bit of a "boost" lets say, before I get that one stroke of inspiration, especially if the template requires a max. word amount.

I am 20 years old, was born in '93. So I guess that will sort of explain why I'm not as gung-ho about the originals as most SW fans. I mean I don't LOVE the prequels. If anything I LOVE the Clone Wars tv series because in my view that was how the prequels should have been from the start instead of years down the road.

Don't get me wrong I absolutely love Star Wars but I tend to view the entire series as a whole story instead of prequels vs. originals. =D
As for my take on the Disney thing, they seem to be a bit controlling for my taste. In fact they've gone out of their way to make it clear "WE'RE IN CONTROL NOW" by stamping a big "NO" on the EU and taking a chainsaw to it to quote an article I read. Also cancelling my beloved Clone Wars was a bad move on their part >:V. But so long as the rumors about Zac Efron being in Episode 7 are entirely false and we get good movies from JJ Abrams and them I suppose it could balance it out hehe.

Other things I REALLY enjoy besides Star Wars:

Big Batman fan!

Superman is getting up my list too after I've read some of his stuff :p
I'll watch anime but I'm not like hardcore enough to be considered Otaku xP (FMA: Brotherhood and Gurren Lagann are my favorites)
Meh....that about does it for introductions! Hope I didn't bore anyone! XP

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
*snores*

zzzz... ghuh? Oh, hello! Welcome to SWRP!

From the looks of things, you're a Zabrak Sith, correct?

A few (friendly) tips:

If you want to have a name besides the one you currently have, that's fine. You don't need numbers; usually it's best to use a character name you made up. Word to the wise, though, don't use Darth. Not until you earned the title, ok? :)

And there you go!
@[member="TehZach1993"]

Zzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzz
zzzzzzzzz

I joke! Welcome to the site and I hope you have a fun time roleplaying with us all! :)

Edit: Dammit @[member="Jak Sandrow"] You beat me to the joke :(

Jak Sandrow said:
*snores*

zzzz... ghuh? Oh, hello! Welcome to SWRP!

From the looks of things, you're a Zabrak Sith, correct?

A few (friendly) tips:

If you want to have a name besides the one you currently have, that's fine. You don't need numbers; usually it's best to use a character name you made up. Word to the wise, though, don't use Darth. Not until you earned the title, ok? :)

And there you go!
@[member="TehZach1993"]
Not a Zabrak Or Sith at all, I just like Darth Maul xP I'm using this avatar til I make my own character. And since I don't have any artistic talent..I won't really know wat to do for an avatar or pic on my template then xD. Can I have a bit of info on the Bounty Hunter role on this site? Do I have to actually kill off player characters or is that done with NPCs?

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
TehZach1993 said:
Not a Zabrak Or Sith at all, I just like Darth Maul xP I'm using this avatar til I make my own character. And since I don't have any artistic talent..I won't really know wat to do for an avatar or pic on my template then xD. Can I have a bit of info on the Bounty Hunter role on this site? Do I have to actually kill off player characters or is that done with NPCs?
You can be whomever you want to be. Generally you start off as not-very-well-known, unless other writers agree to give you fame. But you can go anywhere from there. A major rule: YOU CANNOT KILL OR BE KILLED BY A PC WITHOUT PERMISSION. That is a very important rule. Keep it in mind.

Another good rule is to take a hit here and there. I suggest reading tips and tricks. C:

TehZach1993 said:
It varies. Hunters can go after NPCs, but can also pursue PC bounties. Unless the PC's writer approves a kill, you'll have to take them in alive. So it really varies on the scenario.
But welcome to the site, and make sure to have fun. If you have any questions or need help thinking of something/boosting muse, just ask.
We're really friendly here, so it's all good.

Naomi Winchest said:
It varies. Hunters can go after NPCs, but can also pursue PC bounties. Unless the PC's writer approves a kill, you'll have to take them in alive. So it really varies on the scenario.
But welcome to the site, and make sure to have fun. If you have any questions or need help thinking of something/boosting muse, just ask.
We're really friendly here, so it's all good.
how can I tell if its a PC or a NPC when I'm looking at the Faction's list of bounties? D:

TehZach1993 said:
how can I tell if its a PC or a NPC when I'm looking at the Faction's list of bounties? D:
NPC's don't have real bounties. You just make one up as we don't really see the need for NPC's to be used on a regular basis. Ususaly they are in one thread and done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom