Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private In The Woods Somewhere

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

vrAtM7D.png

"Yeah... Yeah me neither..." She could have easily made a joke out of the comment before last, But right now the usual 'easy going jokester joti' was kriffing gone... Now the serious and battle hardened joti had taken over. The very same that would take the reigns over and over in the coming months. If Only she knew now what would happen to her later...

The alien approaching Blue made Joti uncomfortable, And she had to fight the urge to grab the spear and yank it away when the creature dared get so close to her.

The felucian itself stood there, Determined to hold these outsiders at bay, But when Tan'yill's gaze suddenly turned golden-green, As if some predatory beast had possessed her, It took a step back, Craning it's head to the side in contemplation. Something was wrong, And it may be wise not to push these humanoids too far.

Aloy however, Was entirely oblivious to this scene. She steps in front of Tan'yill suddenly, Putting her armoured body in between the creatures and her partner. "Easy there... We're just passing through, No one needs to get hurt..." She says in a pleading but agitated tone, Clearly unamused.
By the way her eyes darted from creature to creature, It was obvious that the Mandalorian was preparing for a fight, Even if she didn't plan to act on that preparation.

She had a feeling she could take on each and every lifeform in that cave and walk out with a few cuts and scrapes, Nothing she couldn't handle. She could take a spear and patch up later, She'd done it before and she'd do it again. She could bounce arrows and blades off her beskar armour without a scratch and make life hell for whatever foolishly made the attempt and she knew that damn well, But Blue? The Twi'lek hadn't been lucky enough to be born with armour just handed to her. She hadn't known the ancient armourers that supplied Joti with the sacred metal, Beskar.

Personal risk was easy, She had nothing to lose if it was her life on the line. But she wasn't about to risk her partner's for the sake of pride. She'd have to play nice... For now.

"Look... We're hiding from Bad Men. Outsiders, Like us, But worse. We don't mean you any trouble!"

It was no use. The aliens just chirped and grunted at her, The language barrier was impenetrable right now. There was one thing she understood though...

One of the aliens juts it's chin deeper into the cave, Which appeared to be a tunnel leading elsewhere. Having no choice, Joti nods and turns to the tunnel, Walking deeper into the caves with her hands up.

"Blue, I think we better cooperate. I'll find us a way out though, I promise..."

gcI0g1h.png

The eyecontact between the felucian native and Blue was suddenly broken by Red suddenly stepping in between. As a human shield, Red put herself in danger and seemed to be determined to take the first blow of them two. Blue looked at up at Red from behind, as the mandalorian tried to make herself big and tried to reason with the obscure and strange jungle natives.

It was a bold move that Blue was completely unfamiliar and unprepared for. She had been on her own for that much time and even before that, back on Corellia, none would have realy done that for her. You was expected to hold your own and if not, you was to take the blows and learn from that. She had not faced this sign of care and sacrifice before. It was one of the first signs that she could trust the mandalorian with her life for the future to come, and it made the warmth in her heart increase in response to it.

Standing up with caution, Blue kept her hands raised in chest height to not alarm their captivators further. As the felucians motioned for them to walk deeper into the cavern, she threw a cold glance at the rodian looking like she could read his mind.

''Don't even think about it, rodian...'' she said callously, before the trio of now prisoners followed the felucians demands.

The cavern became a narrow tunnel only lit up by the dim light of some luminecent bloom on the rocks and the light from the felucians bodies and spears. Exhaustion from the long walk through the jungle had probably made them overlook the need of exploring their camp for the night, but it was easy to be afterwise. They were not harmed or dead - yet.

They walked in silence, Blue keeping a good look at the rodian not seeing his chance to escape. But where would he go? Trying to escape and get out of the jungle by himself was a stupid move, one that she would not have any problems to smash out of his head.

Exiting the tunnels, the morning light of felucia greeted them as it fought through the thick clouds and jungle flora that spread itself over their heads. They found themselves in some kind of indigenous village, primitive huts and decorations surrounding them - and more of this native species observing them when they noticed that their village had visitors, or prisoners. One of them, a tall male wearing some sort of seemingly traditional attire in grey and red approached them. He looked like a leader, or chieftain of sorts and the other felucians immediately greeted him with reverence.

''I've got a realy bad feeling about this, Red...'' Tan said as glanced at the tall one, and tried to understand their intentions while listening to their conversation in their primitive grunts and chirps.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

vrAtM7D.png

"I know... Me too" Seeing the shamen, She was starting to wonder just what she'd gotten Blue and herself into.

The prisoners are all disarmed before the red painted shamen carefully inspects each of them, Using the force unbeknownst to his captors to peer into their minds. Had Joti known, She would have put helmet on to hide behind the force-blocking neural band built into the helmet. But nevertheless, She was subjected to the shaman's prying like everyone else.

One by one he approached the trio of prisoners, Getting so close they could just barely feel the alien's breath.

First was Joti, Who reeked of anger, Regret and inner pains. She had done many things, Most of them bad, But she had been serving out her punishment all the while. Despite this, She had done some good in her time. The shamen could see every slave she'd spared, Every gangster she'd betrayed to protect innocents, And every life she'd saved, Like that hostess back at the club. He could also feel the worry she felt for her partner in that moment, And could already see the many ways she'd come up with to escape, all of which began with protecting her.

Despite the cold look in her pale blue eyes, The shamen gives her a low nod before moving on to the next.

That would Tan'yill, Who's gaze beheld the shamen's own as he began peering into her mind as well. Coronet. Mitch. Every interrogation. In truth, Not so different from the redheaded mandalorian he had read moments before. And not unlike her, The rutian Twi'lek had also done some good in her time, Or been forced into what she had done.

Just as before, The shamen bows his head gently to Tan'yill before moving on, Causing Aloy to squint in confusion as she watched him move on to the rodian.

The rodian was a different story...

An arms dealer and slave trader that was too cowardly to kill, So instead he had his men kill for him... Even now he could see the Rodian's plans to stun steal weapons and stun the hunters so he could sell the Twi'lek. Or at least, That was what he had been thinking, Before the shamen had arrived.

The red felucian snorts as it turns to the others, Gesturing for them to take the prisoners elsewhere.
Two of the three had done good in their time, But all had participated in evil in their own ways.

This was a matter for nature to decide...

X1hvFfA.png
e39156a479880cda2b8d80fc6def13e7.jpg

The prisoners are led through the village and the overgrown remains of a metalic hall. On the other end, Light breaches the as the three are shoved out and the doors forced shut behind them. Before them lay a small valley amidst the circular overgrown ruins of an ancient starship, Similar to the ones used by the CIS even now. The valley was littered with metal scraps, Ships and even plastoid armoured skeletons that looked similar to the storm troopers of the first order, But different. Ancient...

"Remember when you said you had a bad feeling about this...?" Aloy asks, Reaching for her blaster before realizing that the aliens had taken them.

Before she can complain however, A warhorn is blown, echoing all throughout the valley, Followed by a low rumble...

∗Thump∗thump
∗thump∗thump

"Blue... Get ready to run..."

A terrible
roar shakes the valley in response to the horn as a Jungle Rancor rounds corner from behind the wreckage, It's beady eyes scanning the valley for the food provided by the felucian warriors...

rancor-deluxe-statue_star-wars_gallery_5dd485b4b4025.jpg

Seeing no other option, Joti fires up her jetpack, The air behind her beginning to visually warp against the heat as she prepares to jump, Sliding her red helmet over her head.

<"I can fly, Which means I'm the only one that can risk this thing's attention... Blue, I need you to and the Rodian to run and look for a way out while I distract him...">

Was it a chitty plan? Yes. Was it the least likely to risk Tan'yill's life however? Also yes...

gcI0g1h.png

∗Thump∗ ∗thump
∗thump∗thump

"Blue... Get ready to run..."

Yeah, that was as much as they could do right now. The term being out of options, being rather alarmingly apparent to the trio. Tan stared close-bitten at the humongous beast that appeared behind the wreckage of the huge circular starship, its eyes searching for whatever meal the felucians had announced that now was served. Live food. Food that it could hunt to vent its predatory instincts.

<"I can fly, Which means I'm the only one that can risk this thing's attention... Blue, I need you to and the Rodian to run and look for a way out while I distract him...">

Blue saw her partner take off into the air and fly towards the beast. She left a silent pray that Red would stay out of reach from its jaws and huge claws, and without further delay she shoved the rodian sideways to head for one of the edges of the pit. They would need find an exit and that was quickly, otherwise their journey would end here and that was an outcome neither of them was ready to conform to just yet.

Blue and the rodian ran towards the edge of the pit and made use of the wreckages and piles of junk that was slowly being devoured by the felucian vegetation. Blue made sure to threw a glance at how Red was doing as they searched for a gap, hole or a place they could climp up for.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

3EwIdE4.png
T A G : Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

Her jetpack roars to life suddenly, Hurtling her through the air in blue flash, Carrying her right towards the monster without even a weapon in hand...

"Do you remember when we first met?" A familiar voice asked Joti, Summoned up from the depths of her mind, Come to breath fresh air in the light one more time.
Vash... Her Ubese partner. Of course I do. We met on a job, Just like me and Blue. Partners.

Her surroundings dance across her visor as she glides forward, Everything seeming to slow down around her, Though her mind continued to race.

"Partners for life, You told me."

But now you're dead...

"But now I'm dead..."

"You made a me a promise me, And to yourself. Do you remember?"

Yes... I promised to protect my partner, Whoever that may be... No matter what I wouldn't let them die on me. Never again...

"Is that why you're doing this?"

Never again...

"Joti...?"

"Red?!"

<"Never Again!">

She continues to fly, Bearing down on the beast as she grabs a long, Sharp piece piece of scrap metal on her way past.

The metal scrap was pole-like, possibly a pipe that now functioned as a spear. She lunged at the beast, Boosting her thrusters as fast as they could carry her while holding her makeshift spear in front of her. The beast raised it's terrible clawed hand to swing at her, But instead, Was speared through the hand, Though Joti's spear broke in half in the process.

The beast roars in agony and rage, Bringing the other claw up to swipe at the mandalorian, But she had already altered her course, Flying above the creature to avoid it's wrath, Only to dive again, Coming back for another run.

This was not to be however, As the creature ripped the broken spear from it's hand, Before bringing both together on either side of the mandalorian. Like an insect, She was clapped between two hands, Impact vest's gel breaking under the strain though it saved her ribs from being broken entirely. Funny that those very ribs would be broken months from now during the rebellion.

She fell to the ground with a sickening ∗Thwack∗ and her vision suddenly went dark. Her visor had cracked, Exposing one of eyes which was now blinded by blood that ran down her face from her forehead, Which had a shard of glasteel lodged into it.

Thinking quickly, She activates her jetpack, Carrying her backwards to what she had hoped was safety, Until a moment later she slammed her back into a wall not far from Tan'yill, Slumping up against it like a soldier on her last breaths.

The beast however, Was still very much fine despite the wound in it's hand, And was now trying to claw it's way through rubble to get to Joti.

<"Blue, ∗cough∗"> She speaks into her helmet, Hoping that her commlink still worked and that Tan'yill, Wherever she was in the black void Joti saw, Could hear her.

<"My jetpack... You have to take my jetpack, And my helmet, For the- ∗wince∗ the rangefinder. My pack has a rocket... Aim for the eye, Or the mouth, And tell me when to fire it... It's our only hope...">

<"I can't do it... I... I can't see, Blue.">

After that, She slumped back against the wall, Just trying to listen and figure out how much damage had been done to her body. Gods, This headache...
xq1EAHk.png

Last edited:
The roar of agony coming from the beast made Blue and the rodian stop in their tracks, looking up to see that one of the beasts hands was impaled. Their hopes was soon silenced as the rancor suddenly pulled out the spear and brought its giant hands together, with Joti in the middle of it.

''Reeed!!''

The rutians call for her partner echoed through the pit, as pure terror and immense worry struck seeing her partner limp away and slam into a wall nearby. No one could have survived that violent crush from a feracious jungle rancor. Little as she knew about them, but they were twice as big as the rancors she had seen being held as pets by crime bosses and that could only mean one thing if caught by their claws - death. It stuck to her mind like a terrifying nightmare you could not run away from, no matter how hard you tried. This was no nightmare.

The bounty hunter duo was seemingly down to one, and the rodian was not late to take the chance of escape that was given to him. Given to him by gods clearly having an issue seeing two partners, two friends, working together and having a relationship that seemed to grow stronger every day. Blue didn't spare the rodian a glance. He could run away and escape for all that she cared, it didn't matter anymore. What were the meaning of rewards if Red was not to be around and enjoy them with her?

The heart of the otherwise cynical and sometimes egoistic smuggler had burst open in one swift strike.

<"Blue, ∗cough∗">

Suddenly, she heard Red's broken voice through the comms and she bolted forward and leaped over piles of junk and wreckage, until she landed on her knees by her partners side. She felt tears starting to build when her hazel gaze met with the blue one exposed behind that crack in the visor. The vibrant blue glow of her partners eyes was gone, instead blood ran down her face.

''Red!! No no no no...!!'' she exclaimed and with terror and great concern examined the mandalorians head and helmet. She was alive. A small spark of hope showed itself in the chaos of the world they were in. Blue listened to her wish, a plan which was born being out of options, their last chance.

<"My jetpack... You have to take my jetpack, And my helmet, For the- ∗wince∗ the rangefinder. My pack has a rocket... Aim for the eye, Or the mouth, And tell me when to fire it... It's our only hope...">

<"I can't do it... I... I can't see, Blue.">

''But I-I... I can't, Red...! I'm not... I don't know how...!''

The words of disbelief left the rutians lips by themselves as she looked over her partner, worried that she might have sustained more injuries than any medcenter could help them with. She wanted them to be out of here, far away from the jaws of death, at that candle lit dinner Red had spoken of. The thoughts rushed through her mind until they suddenly stopped - she had to do this. What little Red had showed of her suit and her gadgets before was enough. This was not their destiny. They could not die here.

Suddenly, the sound of the rancor starting to break through to them stopped and a scream of terror filled their ears. The rodian didn't have that lucky escape he was hoping for and while they could not see the rancor or the rodian, they could hear that the beast was filling its stomach with an appetizer.

With that, Blue carefully removed the backpack and helmet of Red, and got a full view of her facial injuries. That view, as heart-shattering it was, only made her more determined to not stop fighting for their survival. Blue gave Red a last glance, one that said she would not dare to die while she was away from her, just for a short while that would be. She ran to a nearby gunship wreackage and climbed up onto its overgrown fuselage, just in convenient bite height but also the most optimal firing position. Seeing the rancor was about through with the rodian, Blue knew time was running out for them and it would soon go back for Red. She placed the jetpack down on a branch, angling it towards the hulking beast.

''Hey! HEY!! Come and get me instead, you karking freak!!''

The rancor slowly turned her way and opened its jaws, letting its loud and terrifying roar announce that he was homing in on another prey. Blue threw herself over the jetpack and set the helmet up, looking through the rangefinder until it locked onto the target with a repeating high-pitched beep.

''Now, Red!!'' she called through the comms and braced herself for the rocket to be fired, shielding herself the best she could with the jacket.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

3EwIdE4.png

T A G : Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla
She could just barely hear blue's voice, The voice of her partner. Third in the last ten years, But the best so far. Someone she saw much of herself in, But more. Better. Someone deserving of the life she'd never had. Someone that deserved to live. Unlike Joti...

''But I-I... I can't, Red...! I'm not... I don't know how...!''

<"Than go... Take the jetpack and go! Someone has to escape, And I've nothing left to lose. The galaxy ain't losing much if I go... But you?">
It wasn't long after that she felt the helmet leaving her head, And the jetpack pulled from her back. And in the blind darkness around her, She could hear Tan'yill's footsteps rapidly leaving, Followed by the rodian's screams as he was devoured by the creature.

Come on Blue...
She expected to hear the roar of thrusters by now. She expected Tan'yill to be soaring into the sky and towards safety. At least someone had a chance now.

''Hey! HEY!! Come and get me instead, you karking freak!!''
But no, Instead of thrusters, Tan'yill's voice echoed through the valley as she bellowed from somewhere nearby, Followed by the terrible roars of the monster that had no doubt seen her. Kark, Blue. You could have fled. Could have lived... You'd better make that shot count, Or I'll find you in the afterlife, And then you'll be dealing with this mad redhead for eternity...

''Now, Red!!'' She could barely believe that the Twi'lek had gone through with it. She'd come to trust her partner more so than anyone else recently, But she never imagined the lengths that woman would go to.

I was wrong, Vash. There are still good people out here, Even if you've gone.
She feels for her vambrace, Finding a large button that was flashing red unbeknownst to her, And with a slight click beneath her fingertip, It shone green. Barely a second later, The missile from her jetpack fires, Whistling through the air.

Boom!The sound of the missile exploding shakes the valley, Nearly drowning out the aganozied howls of the beastial rancor in the distance. If only she could see it for herself right now...

"Yeah Joti. I told you there would be. Is that why you stayed? You could have fought the felucians off easily. You could have flown out before."

Because. She's the first person that's ever reminded me of you. That's the kind of person a mandalorian fights beside her entire life.

"And? Will you?"

Force willing...

yes...

xq1EAHk.png

3EwIdE4.png

T A G : Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Ignition.

Roar.

Fire, heat and smoke.

Still, she didn't hear any of it. Only silence before a deep muffled rumble of the outside world were chaos and distress had presented themselves in the most cruel way. The flashing and beeping of the rangefinder in the broken mandalorian helmet was the last thing she had seen before her eyes were shut, praying that the rocket would hit its intended target and utterly destroy it. It was a sign, though. It was a sign that Red was still alive. How much was highly uncertain.

The fraction of seconds the rocket headed its trajectory, which felt like a thousand lightyears, hope was the only thing they had. That stupid mando, even daring to say and suggest those kind of things to her! Thinking that she would run away and leave her there... Leave her there to fething die?! Maybe in another life she would have. In Coronet you might have been expected to pay the price for failure, but Red wasn't just a simple goon who was replaced the other one in the morning. Heck, Red wasn't even Mitch. Why these feeling invaded her, she had no answer for. Not as of now. They being spared this day, maybe it was going to cryztallise itself in the future...

And then...

Boom!

Impact.

The beast utter a strained and burbling roar of agony to which Blue dared to open her eyes to, defying the tears filling in them. It was a hit. The beasts jaws was nothing more than a mess of red and bloody meat. The jungle rancor was brought to its knees on which it then fell forward to the ground, smoke rising to the skies from its jaws as it took its last dying breath. Pain and rejoicing fought for her attention as she felt a tear roll down her face crossing the tattoo on her cheek.

She quickly climbed to her feet and spared no time to climb down the fuselage of the ancient gunship, she leaped from it and ran over to Red where she crashed down to her knees beside her partner.

''You thought I was gonna leave you?! You thought I was gonna leave you?! Did you?! Leave you here to die?!''

The spontaneous dewy-eyed calls was more reflections of the grievous feelings evoked in her. Blue haphazardly wiped some tears and started to again examine her partners wounds. She detached a canteen of water she had in the belt and wet a cloth from the jacket. Carefully wiping the worst of the blood from her face - fleshwounds. What was more concerning was the eventual internal injuries that she might have sustained. This was certainly a good time for that mandalorian armor to show its strenghts!

''We did it, Red!'' Blue uttered with a smile fighting desperately to cling onto her lips. ''We're going to get out of here... You and me...'' Blue said holding back another tear, silently praying for her partners injuries to be possible to heal. ''Even if I have to carry you all the way out of this karking jungle... We're going to get out! How... How you feel? Can you stand?''

The sound of a door opening cut them off. As Blue threw a glance backwards, she saw the felucian shaman along with a group of warriors approach them. Her only guess was that they had come to finish what the jungle rancor could not. Without guns and with the rocket now used, they had little chances. Maybe she would knock one or two of them out, before she was speared and Red soon thereafter. She glanced at Red, giving her that look, before she stood up and turned towards the approaching group. Clenching her fists and taking a deep breath, she prepared herself for a fight that looked to be her last.

To her utter surprise, the warriors stopped and the shaman approached in his own grandeur. Even he stopped at a safe distance from them. Looking at them in silence, his gaze went from Blue to Red, and then onto the slayed rancor, and back again at the two prisoners. He said something in their tongue. Blue peered her eyes at him trying to get what he said. He didn't sound angry or threatening, which made Blue curious on what they had in mind for them. Then bewildernes struck the rutian, as the shaman turned to his warriors and motioned at them to stand aside from the door.

They we're... free to... go?

Blue had her suspicions, but as she looked at the shaman he motioned at them to go. A moment of disbelief passed, before she slowly let her guard down and turned back to Red. Crouching down beside her, Blue grabbed one of Red's arms and laid it around the back of her neck before hoisting her up to her feet. The group of felucians was in the same position as before. The door was open for them. They had been given another chance to continue their work as a duo.

xq1EAHk.png

Last edited:

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

The distant explosion rocks the valley around her dark little world, Washing heat over her face that had previously been cooled by the spent blood dripping down her face. This was immediately followed by the gurgled screech of the wounded creature, Causing her brows to raise even while her eyes remained shut. Turning from side to side, She listens carefully in the silence that follows, Hoping, Damn near praying to hear Tan'yill's voice again.

. . .

Footsteps. Light, Heading her way, Followed by the sound of touch trousers sliding against dirt, Which hit the red painted plates on her leg what she hoped was her partner dropped to their knees beside her.

"You thought I was gonna leave you?! You thought I was gonna leave you?! Did you?! Leave you here to die?!"

"No, You idiot... It was a suggestion, Not an accusation. A smart girl would have done as I said and kriffing run" She laughs through her own coughing, A chit eating grin spreading wide on her bleeding face.

The next thing she felt was a wet rag against her forehead as Tan'yill wiped her clean, Eventually allowing the wounded mandalorian to open one eye, Smiling at her partner through grit teeth.

"We did it, Red!"
"
We're going to get out of here... You and me..."
"
Even if I have to carry you all the way out of this karking jungle... We're going to get out! How... How you feel? Can you stand?
"
"Yeah, Yeah I'm fine. Just a flesh wound, Heh... Guess it's time for that signet huh?"
. . .
"What's wrong?"

The silence was unnerving, As if her partner was too focused to speak, which meant something more important had occurred.
She gently rolls her head to the side, Glaring at the newcomers Tan'yill had spotted.

Felucians...

"Chit... Not again..." She grunts, Trying to force herself up, Only to fall back against the overgrown metal that had supported her, A blood stain clearly marking where her head had previously rested, Indication of the possible head injury she had suffered.

The world, Or what little she could make out, Was beginning to spin and warp again. She couldn't fight like this, But it was her first instinct. Protect Blue. If she were in her right mind, She'd know that she couldn't, Not anymore. And yet, She was already reaching for a metal shard to wield as a makeshift knife, Only to be grabbed and hoisted up by Blue before she could reach it.

The two walked steadily out of the arena and into the felucian village beyond, Headed somewhere that Joti couldn't rightly tell. Her weight was being supported by Tan'yill, But she barely had the strength to keep he head up, Opting to stare at the ground instead, All the while she rambled delusionally.

"W-where are going?"

"We have to stand and fight..."

"I have to protect her..."

The longer she went on, The more it seemed like she was speaking to someone who wasn't even there.

"You can't protect anyone in this state, Joti."

"I have to try..."

"You have to rest."

"I'll rest when she's safe..."

"Joti..."

"Joti."

"
Kark off, Vash! You know I can't do that."

"And you know you'll die if you don't."

"It ain't... Ain't about me anymore."

Slowly, Her delusional conversation with herself began to fade, As did her consciousness, Slowly beginning to lean into Tan'yill as she tired out. Meanwhile, The sound of a familiar ship began to draw near, As did the warhorns of the felucians, And their footsteps as they came closer, Bearing the weapons of the two hunters, Including Joti's strange sword...
xq1EAHk.png

3EwIdE4.png

T A G: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

At that moment, when they passed the silently watching group of guards and exited through the open door, Blue indeed felt like she could carry her partner all through the jungle. She would not let something happen to them. She would never let go.

That redheaded mandalorian certainly had funny ways to enlighten any dark moment, it seemed. Their casual banter, adopted from pretty much the first time they met, repeated itself in the response Red had given Blue upon returning to her side. A side which, if they shared the same hopes and desires for the future, she would never leave.

"No, You idiot... It was a suggestion, Not an accusation. A smart girl would have done as I said and kriffing run"

That was pretty much the answer she had expected from the tough bounty hunter. And that grin on that otherwise messy looking and blood-stained face...

''Yeah, I must be pretty fething dumb for caring about you...'' Blue thought sarcastically to herself, as they entered the village. ''For... For... Ah, forget it... I got to get her to a medcenter or find some medkit...''

"W-where are going?"

''I said I was going to get us out of here, Red... and... that's what I'm doing. I'm going to get you home. Home to your beloved Mandalore...'' Blue said while listening to her partners delusional conversation with herself. Of course, Blue heard all of it and it touched her again in places she had lost hopes ever to be touched again. She had even forgot that those places and these emotions existed within her, and Joti was the one to find and bring them to life.

As they walked forward through the village, the majority of the villagers stood outside their tents and huts, watching them in much the same way as the guards had. It was hard to tell if they were just awe inspired by the show the bounty hunter duo had put up, or if they were thankful for slaying the beast. Either way, it was clear that it had meant something to this people and the impact of their doing had been profound. The felucians suddenly had a less hostile approach.

The rumble of starship engines could be heard from above. The shadow belonging to the craft cast itself over the village, which caused the felucians to disperse and run for their homes - just to reappear with spears, swords and clubs in their hands before they went for cover. The shaman shout something across the village before he and his guards lined themselves up in front of the landing spot.

The felucian leader motioned at them to to hide. Blue
looked around quickly before she found a large rock she put her and Red behind. Being armed with their weapons again, they were redy as ever to fight the ones that were the reason to all of this.

''I think our felucian warden is cooking up a fight with these guys... Can you... wield that thing?'' she said, now a bit more gathered and focused on the upcoming fight, and gave a reluctant nod towards the sword. She wanted to order Joti to stay in cover, but she also knew it wouldn't do any difference. The stubborn mandalorian would disregard such an order. ''I can do this thing, you know...''
xq1EAHk.png

Last edited:

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla |

That noise. It sounded familiar. No, Two noises. The low hum of a dropship, And a familiar voice. Vash's own had finally faded away, And Blue's spoke over the distorted chaos that had been rising slowly around them.

"I think our felucian warden is cooking up a fight with these guys... Can you... wield that thing?"

Felucia. She was on felucia, With Tan'yill. It was starting to come back now. The durasteel walls and artificial lights of the space station quickly faded like smoke, And she found herself leaned up against a large stone, Slowly looking up at Tan'yill with one open eye as she gestured towards a very familiar blade.

"
I can do this thing, you know..."

"I... I know. You're something special, Blue." She smiles through grit teeth before lazily sliding the sword to herself, Taking it up in two hands.

"This is the blade of my family. All that's left of us. Something I've never trusted to anyone..." She looks back up at Tan'yill, Hesitantly holding the blade up for her to take.

"The hybrid weapon of both a Jedi, And a mandalorian... I'd be honored, If you would wield it."

Meanwhile, The dropship was slowly descending, And the bounty hunters with it, Loading their weapons in preparation to kill or capture their red and blue rivals, One of which had seriously ticked them off it seemed as their leader began shouting.

"Joti, You kriffing traitor! Show yourself mando, And you blue friend too! What happened to paying your debts?!"
The weequay gang leader demanded as he stepped off the ship, Vibro lance in hand.

"Please, Blue... I can only use one hand effectively right now. I'm better with a pistol anyway..."

xq1EAHk.png

3EwIdE4.png

TAG: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

"The hybrid weapon of both a Jedi, And a mandalorian... I'd be honored, If you would wield it."

Tan'yill gazed down to the sleek yet impressive and advanced looking blade that was offered hers to take. Her gaze went up to Joti, hesitation showing in her eyes, then back down to the weapon until it again made contact with her partners eyes. She moved her head to the side, slightly tilting it in yet another sign of hesitation. Still, what followed was a deep breath and a faint nod of acceptance before Blue took the blade in her hands.

"Joti, You kriffing traitor! Show yourself mando, And you blue friend too! What happened to paying your debts?!"

The wheezy voice of their nemesis echoed through the village, and woke both of them up to the fact that their journey on this planet was not over yet. Blue crouched and turned to take a peak at their pursuers. The shaman and his guards was approaching them in a disarming manner, attempting to fool them. Blue turned her head back to Red and gave her one last look of hope.

''We came to this planet together, and we're karking leaving it together...'' she said, before sneaking over behind one of the tents.

The felucian welcome committee and the weequay engaged in a conversation, two of the alien bounty hunters men standing beside him. Judging by the weequays tone, the conversation was going nowhere and before anyone could react, the shaman was shot and fell to the ground. The squad of felucian guards quickly ran forward in protection of the shaman and engaged the bounty hunters with their spears and clubs.

The cowardly weequay backed away under the ship as more felucians joined, in what became a chaotic fight between the more advanced equipped but outnumbered bounty hunters and the felucian tribesmen. Blue used the distraction to her advantage and managed to come up behind the ship. From there, she could prepare herself, take another deep breath and get a good grip of the sword. Despite its size, it was light enough to wield with one hand, however you could put more power behind the strikes if you wielded it with both hands. The weequay looked around constantly, so it was impossible to sneak up on him. The battery pack in her blaster was too low to take any chances, maybe one or two shots left. The battle was going to be fought up close.

Blue readied herself one more, before she sprung from the cover and bolted towards the unknowing weequay. In the last possible time, the alien bounty hunter caught her in the corner of his eye and could block the strike from above. CLING!! Blue pushed, as did he while their gazes met.

''You called, hutt-spawn!'' she growled behind grit teeth, her fangs showing fully for the antagonist to see, their faces no more than a few inches from eachother.

''Hmpf! I didn't think you were in such a hurry to die, schutta! I will grant you your wish, and then take care of that clan traitor you're running with!'' he growled back at her before they pushed each other away.

''Better yet, I'll wait to take your life... So you can watch her die, before you do!''

The weequay charged at her with the lance and unleashed a series of strikes which Blue succesfully blocked, using all her dexterity and stamina gained from so many times in the ring.
xq1EAHk.png

Last edited:

DDcbYop.png

"You'll do fine Blue... You always do" Joti said under her breath, Closing her eyes and turning away as Tan'yill took the blade. The "Ta'raysholan siver kal" or "The thousand degree blade" in mando'a. Not the most creative name, But it got the point across, And had served the head of her family for generations, Over a thousand years in fact. It was sacred, But... Joti never felt worthy to wield it, And it served no master, Nor did she. It was better this way, She thought, That someone she cared for wields it in her stead. Tan'yill was truly a warrior.

"We came to this planet together, and we're karking leaving it together..."

With a true warrior spirit to match. , And Joti had made the right call inviting her into the mandalorian creed.

It wasn't long after that she heard a single blaster shot echo through the valley, Causing the dazed bounty hunter to jump, As if woken suddenly from a deep sleep.
Peeking around the boulder with her pistol in hand, It wasn't a rutian twi'lek in a deep firefight she saw, But the felucian shaman dead with a hole burnt through his chest, And bounty hunters fighting felucian warriors either in melee or ranged matchups of thrown spear versus blaster. The weequay however, The source of a voice she'd recognized, Was nowhere to be seen at first. That is, Until Joti spotted movement behind the firefight, A clash of steel behind the lightshow of plasma being slung around. Tan'yill had already engaged their leader, Which meant there was one thing left to do; distract his men.

With one hand on the boulder to support her weight, And the other carefully aiming her blaster, She did everything in her power to line up a good shot on her first target. Her bad eye was shut tight, Scrunching up the side of her face as she scowled through grit teeth, Taking a deep breath to try and counter her arm swaying from side to side.

With a single thought on her mind, She finally lines up her shot;

"For Blue."

Twoom

A single blue bolt leaves the barrel of her NN-14, Humming through the air at rapid speed till it had burnt a hole through the durasteel cuirass worn by her target, Leaving a singed and blue plasma burn right through the middle as the bounty hunter collapsed ont he spot.

It wasn't long before others took notice, And everyone who wasn't fighting off felucians had turned to exchanged pot shots wit Aloy, Who was now squeezing off shot after shot, Unflinching in her determination to keep her partner covered, Even as bolts of plasma zipped past her.

xq1EAHk.png

3EwIdE4.png

The brute weequay managed to get in past her guard and hit over the face with the handle of the vibrolance, causing her to tumble backwards and lose focus for the fraction of a second. Fortunately, Blue was quick to get behind one of the landing gears of the ship. She felt her mouth and drops of warm deep red blood stuck to her hand when she threw a glance at it. Just a scratch. Nothing what she was not used to in the ring. The rush of being in a fight flooded back to her, even if this was a fight that could possibly have a more grave outcome. She heard the sound of Joti's blaster getting to work and drawing the other bounty hunters attention. Many bounty hunters and many felucians had already fallen in the violent battle that erupted in the middle of the village.

Trusting in herself and Joti's family treasure of a vibrosword, she flew at the weequay with a series of strikes of her own. The plasma edge of the blade glowed as fierce as her green-yellowish eyes. She grabbed the handle with two hands and mustered up a strike so forceful it cut the vibrolance in half, causing their nemesis to fall into a state of confusion and shock. Wasting no time, she grabbed his shoulder and ran the blade through his less armored stomach.

''This is from Red, and for the hell you made us go through...'' she hissed into his ear before letting go of the body that fell off the blade and onto the ground with a thud. The battle was looking to end in their favour, much to the thanks of the felucians and Joti's spotless aim. Tan took a look around and realised that the battle was just about to be over. She wiped the blade of the blood against the grass before jogging back to the cover where she left Joti.

''I think we made it!'' she said, panting slightly, the felucians tending to their wounded as well as two checking on them.

''What do you say we take this piece of junk off-world?'' Blue continued and offered Red a breaking smile after the fight and helping hand up, as well as body to support her walk if she needed.

xq1EAHk.png

DDcbYop.png

Soon the blaster fire had died down, And Joti was stood there by herself, Leaning forward against the stone, Still staring through the ironsights of her NN-14 blaster pistol. By the manda, She must have been a sight for Tan'yill whenever she returned. The redheaded mandalorian, Her vibrant orange hair stained crimson with drying blood, Her blood, As was her face, Forcing one of her eyes closed with the other wide open, a single pale orb, almost silver in this light, Glancing from side to side almost as erratically as her labored breathing through grit teeth.

"
I think we made it!" Tan'yill's voice causes the mandalorian to turn her head sharply, Her alert state slowly fading as she stared at the Twi'lek in relief, Her aim slowly dropping all the while, Till she eventually holstered the blaster.

"
What do you say we take this piece of junk off-world?"

"
Don't have to tell me twice" She chuckles quietly, Taking the arm that Tan'yill had offered, Letting her shoulder her armored weight.
The mandalorian was exhausted, Her vision and consciousness slowly giving out, Likely in need to a proper medical exam, Possibly even surgery after that fight with the Rancor, Which her partner had thankfully brought a swift end to, No doubt earning the signet Joti had joked about the day before.
Whether it was the head injury that made her so bold just then, Or a mixture of gratitude and the connection they seemingly shared, Joti did something she expected herself to do.
She leaned in a little closer for a brief second, Planting a weak kiss against her partner's cheek just before hanging her head low, Having used the last of her energy on that one maneuver, Barely awake now. It finally over.

xq1EAHk.png

3EwIdE4.png

The battle was over and all around the bounty hunter duo, the felucians started to tend to their wounded and the ones that had fallen to the outlanders arrival to their planet. Red and Blue could comfort themselves with not having any felucian blood on their hands and they had gained their trust through a great show of courage, endeavors and mutual faith. Together the two friends had overcome these trials they had been put through.

However weak it was because of her partners exhaustion and wounds sustained, the kiss on her cheek came from a clear blue sky and took the rutian by surprise. Red had spent her last energy on that small yet significant sign of affection, which touched the rutians heart once more as she gently glanced at the low hanging head of Red while they boarded the ship. They had touched each others hearts during this fateful journey, and a strong bond between the two was in the making. So much was changing that it was hard to keep up with unearthed feelings and questions rising that demanded answers. It was a... good and warming feeling.

Blue led them through the narrow corridors of the ship in search for a medbay which she soon found and entered. She carefully helped Red lay down on the bunk.

''I'll go and get us up and enroute to the nearest medical center. Once we enter hyperspace, I'll come back... Okay, Red?'' she said, her voice being gentle yet filled with determination and dedication. She had held the promise from before the fight; they were leaving this dustball together, but she would not be satisfied until Red had recovered and those vibrant blue eyes was filled with life again. Wether Red would answer or not, Blue hoped that she could hear her voice. Before she headed off to the cockpit, Blue gently put down the sword on the sidetable beside the bunk then pulled back a strand of bloody hair from Red's forehead and planted a light kiss on it.

Very soon, the colorful jungles of felucia left them behind and the dark void of space surrounded the cockpit and viewports of the ships.

What are these feelings...? Where are they leading...? What do they mean...?
xq1EAHk.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom