Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private In the Mouth of Madness

"Maybe!" Velran shouted at Ikiris surprisingly philosophical speech. It was nice to actually have a talk with someone who actually bought something to the table. Everyone else in New Alderaan was rather miserable and boring to talk to. "Who taught you philosophy Ikiris? Qui Gon Jinn?" Velran chuckled at his response. Jedi Master Qui Gon was one of the Jedi he respected: A real maverick against the rigid Jedi Order and long after his death, his views influenced Luke Skywalker's philosophies when constructing the New Jedi Order.

"No! You do as you're told!" Velran growled responding to Ikiris wanting to be more than a tool for him. "I've had enough with rebellions and disobedience! I've about had it!"

"This is not REALITY! This is NOT reality!" Velran's thoughts were racing yet again his mind creating conflict with itself. Ruling a planet was difficult to say the least. So many things to juggle such as the political structure (which was one rule under him), military conflicts (which lately was devolving into possible infighting), and dealing with his subjects (who he knew hated his guts) made Velran..... rather cautious......

"This is..... reality!" Velran blurted out. "You are still going to kill me, I did not purchase you Ikiris! This must be a trick! It has to be! That's you questioned me! You are spy sent by Jann the bastard!"

Ikris Kresad Ikris Kresad

Outfit: Slave Outfit
Tags: Velran Kilran Velran Kilran

QzrQlMV6-Green20star20wars20divider.png

Velran’s lack of a response to Ikris’ question didn’t strike her at odd in the least. Her former Master had not cared what she thought, this one she didn’t think would either. At the moment she was pretty sure he was only interested in the things that she could hunt down for him. The question about philosophy however did throw Ikris for a momentary loop. ”I use only my own philosophies. Slave philosophies I guess. I don’t know who Qui Gon Jinn is, Master.” Ikris replied with a bit of a shrug.

Ikris had to chuckle at being told to only follow directions. It was what she was used to. And she had no desire to become a Jedi or Sith, they were too involved in too many things. Ikris would rather have the life of a slave and do as she had always done. ”Of course Master. You will have no rebellion from me. I am yours to command.”

Velran was dealing with things in his own mind and Ikris allowed him the time he needed. When he blurted out something about reality she took in a deep breath and prepared for what was going to come next. ”I don’t know or care who put the credits in Gula’s hand Master. I belong to you now. I have not met Jann until today. I promise I do not work for him. And I am not capable of killing you. I am merely a slave who serves at her master’s pleasure and has a strange trick of being able to find odd items. Those talents are yours to own, Master.”

QzrQlMV6-Green20star20wars20divider.png

It was hard to believe Ikiris, she SOUNDED sincere her eyes matched her words and subtle movements. It could be a trick but to act this docile and submissive required acting talent that goes beyond those shallow actors on the Holovids. Maybe Ikiris was telling the truth..... but if so did Velran truly buy her? "You're not capable of killing me?" Velran laughed. "An unlikely story."

Maybe Velran should truly test her, see if she wasn't lying. He needed to see her eyes, to really see if Ikiris will be loyal to him. "Okay then!" Velran reached for his holster pulling out a GL-77 Blaster Pistol and handing it to Ikiris. "Go ahead Ikiris," Velran smiled. "I want you to kill me right now, shoot me like a Dog. I'm giving you the opportunity to prove yourself. Kill me Ikiris! Fulfill your mission and serve your true master already!"

Ikris Kresad Ikris Kresad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom