Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Harshest Conditions, Blooms a Desert Rose [The Hutt Cartel Dominion of Nar Kreeta]

Objective 1: Purchase slaves and make a deal with the Hutts
Allies: [member="Toby Meriet"] [member="Crix Meriet"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
Enemies: None

Princess Kallisto was slightly embarrassed that Mr. Mcnash witnessed the awkward display of emotion between her and Crix Meriet, but she tried to put that out of her mind for now and focus on the cyborg's proposition, which he mechanically wheezed out. Poor Mcnash, she thought. She couldn't tell where the organic being began and the machine ended.

"I'm flattered that I've attracted so much attention by the Hutt Cartel," she said, with her normal statuesque coldness and a hint of emotion. "I like this idea very much." He had finally given her something she could work with - a contract with the Hutts for minerals and ore, refined or unrefined as well as an offer she could not refuse.

"Isis is in the Outer Rim and is wholly run by our independent government. The reason I bring this up is that I am establishing other financial interests in Techno Union space. On Christophsis, my operation cannot employ the use of slaves, but on Isis… well, the only objection I have to deal with is my government. So yes, If what you are suggesting is what I think it is… I am very interested indeed."

She glanced around the stuffy Captain's Lounge. All who were left was the Hutt Cartel boss, his slaves and security, her security and her handmaiden, Miss Janine. Thais felt safe in saying what she did next:

"If you could kill the Governor of Neskroff, make it look like a suicide and then bring Cartel personnel in there to establish a voting block on the use of slaves, I would be very grateful."

She still planned to free Gutretee natives of Isis, but the fact of the matter was, the government meddled in more of her affairs than just the slavery issue. To have them out of the way for good was very appealing to her.

Objective : Slave Purchase
Allies : The Hutt Cartel
Enemies : Don't be the first to find out.

A few hours had passed since the Zabrak arrived at the bazaar and so far he had yet to find any slaves worth his credits. He was becoming aggravated by the heat and lack of good stock. But finally he spotted what he was looking for......Twi'leks.

He cut through the crowd with relative ease and made his way up to a fat little dump of a man that appeared to own the slaves he'd set his gaze on. Not being one for wasting time he eyed over the girls as if they were little more than produce before asking..... "These Schuttas clean? And have they been properly trained?"

The tiny dump jumped in a start at the Zabraks cold tone behind him and quickly turned to face the man as he spoke... "Oh yes, yes only the best slaves, No disease No disease"

Having set his gaze on a particularly beautiful Blue skinned Twi'lek Kaster sucked his teeth and thought for a moment and then spoke. " How much for the blue schutta?

"For strong Zabrak I make good good deal....Only Five thousand credits for strong Zabrak" His voice was shaky as he looked the Zabrak up and down

" Deal.....But know this little man...if you try and Mark with me...I'll happily kill you and make a meal of your corpse" His tone was cold and matter of fact, Kaster rightly enjoyed eating certain pieces of his fallen enemies, Mainly their hearts and lungs.

The tiny lump of a man became white as a ghost at Sanes words and nearly wet his trousers as he nodded in response unable to muster the courage to speak again.

With the deal concluded and the credits transfered the man signed the slave over to Sane and let out a sigh of relief as the Mandalorian walked away down the street towing his new slave behind him via the chain in his hand that was attached to the girls collar

Allies: [member="Lady Kay"]
Enemies: None - yet

Connor nodded and smiled, waving a finger to Kay.

”Yes I know the names. Fought alongside one of them months ago.”

Leaning on his knees he linked his fingers and licked his bottom lip, thinking.

”If I were you? I'd wait. You've kicked the nest and they'll be swarming for anyone and anything stupid enough to make a move. Slaves will die, some will flee - most will remain. Let those who want to take the glory do it first, and suffer. If you wait for darkness, you should have an advantage.”

With that he held up his hands.

”But, hey Senator, this is your operation. I'm just here to make sure you're not up to anything nefarious.”

A little smile flashed at his lips.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: A (rescue some slaves)
Location: Hired freighter two kilometres from the slave camp.
Allies: Herself, possibly [member="Connor Harrison"]
Enemies: Everyone else

Kay nodded to his advice on waiting until dark. It was probably the wisest idea. Though maybe she'll wait until closer to dawn. Their guard might be down then.

To his next statement she smirked and got to her feet, more so to study his reaction and to size him up. "Nefarious? Me? By who's authority are you keeping an eye on me for? I didn't think that I was garnering so much attention...."

Connor stood to mirror this Senator-cum-vigilante.

”Look, Senator, nobody knows I'm here. I'm acting on my own checking out a name I felt was involved with the death of people I held dear, or at least involved as in someone who barters with human life for business. But, you're not, so for now I'm happy you're on the right side of this.”

Looking past her towards the cockpit, he nodded over.

”So do you act alone all the time or do you have others?”

He quickly looked back to her.

”This is between you and me, don't worry I'm not poking around for anything.”

Kay-Larr

She huffed at his very suggestion that she would be involved in the slave trade. Connor was much taller than she was, so he was more intimidating. But she did not back down, instead folding her arms across her chest.

Kay continued to study him. "A bit of both. I hire different pilots, different ships, different mercs, different bodyguards. I don't like to do the same thing twice or they would be able to predict my movements." She tilted her head to the side a bit. "Why do you ask? Do you want a job?"

Objective: C
Allies: Maybe Lady Kay?
Enemies: Hutt Cartel

Lao dropped to the ground and grabbed his other lightsaber. He got back to his feet and ignited the second one. He had eyes on the second of five guards who was still obvious to what had just happened. Lao wasn't. Lao used Force speed, something that he had been trained in, to gain the speed and charge the second of five guards. He knew he needed to close the physical distance gap between his person and his enemy. And so with Force speed he ran and closed the distance between himself and his enemy.

As he closed the distance, Lao slashed at the second guard of five with both lightsabers. He was rusty in lightsaber combat, but it was still better than the guard. Lao cut down this guard and took a moment to take a look for the third of five guards.

Objective : Whatever I want
Allies : The Hutt Cartel
Enemies : Don't be the first to find out.

With the blue skinned Twi'lek following close behind him, Her chain held tight in hand, Kaster made his way through the crowds still checking out the slaves and other assorted goodies. One particular merchant caught his eye, Spice was his one main vice, And this one had it. " How much spice do you have left? " ..He asked with a smirk, Knowing he was going to buy most....if not all the spice the man had

The twitchy merchant smiled up at the Zabrak and bluntly stated... "All I have left is what I have here. the man held out his hand, Six small black vials clutched within his grasp.. Bu..but I've got more..ju..just not here man. On ship. You follow and I take you

It sounded like a trap to Kas but he wasn't much worried, He was more than capable of taken out a spice tweaker if need be. He thought for a moment before giving the man a nod. Fine, let's go to your ship and we can discuss business there And with that said Sane followed after the man.

Through the bazaar they walked, Kaster never taking his cold gaze off the spice merchant. The slave following behind on her chain as they finally exited the city. Just as they past the gate Sane's keen gaze noticed the man typing a command into a wrist pad before turning back to Kaster, Who now acted as though he was taking in the view, And stated..... Not much father now. Just over next ridge

Still expecting a trap Kas just smiled and nodded to the man and continued following. Just over the ridge they spotted the man's ship, Right where he said it would be. Less than a minute later they approached the ship's ramp, Where they were met by four heavily armed mercenaries, No doubt the spice merchants hired muscle. Theses mercenaries quickly circling around Kas, Who stood there with a smirk on his lips and his head shaking, Almost amused.

Tapping his chest, Connor laughed a little as she sized him up.

”Me? You think I want a job doing this? I’m touched, but no thanks.”

There was a little spike in the air between them, and he wasn’t sure what it was. This Senator was certainly more than what meets the eye. Copying her head tilt, Connor frowned.

”You do Jedi work on the side as well as being a Senator a freeing slaves then or what?”

He had marked his exits, marked the possible weaponry and marked his own blade in case things got a little nasty. Placing where Kay stood on the spectrum of good and bad was proving tricky with her little operation and attitude, but that was the whole point Connor had arrived here to find her and find that out for himself.

Kay-Larr

He was mocking her a little it seemed as he copied her movements. Connor was an odd one, that's for sure. Yet the fact that he had sought her out was even stranger. And for what? Just to see if rumours were true?

"Jedi work? Isn't rescuing slaves a part of that? I'm not under any orders from a Jedi Council, if that's what you mean. I've hardly spoken to any Jedi for years. Or are there other rumours about me that I should know about?" If the Senate knew that she had Force powers, she was as good as gone. Kay didn't want to lose that position.

Objective: Two.
Allies: Hutt Cartel & Co.
Enemies: Enemies Of The Cartel.
NPC:

As Cadan touched down on the planet, he and few of the guards began to set up a large stall marketing his Spice. Cadan had already attended enough slave markets and he didn't feel to confident that this one was safe. No matter how many guards he had, those damn goody two shoes always managed to mess up things.

So now this was his plan. Selling spice to those he needed it.

Once the stall was set up. Cadan let his pirates going a spend their hard earned credits.

"Come and get ya spice!"

”Alright let’s cut this and get to the reason I’m here.”

He shifted to stand in front of her, not aggressively, but in a manner where he was simply in a position to hide nothing.

”I’ve been involved with tacking apart slave rackets for years and your name has come up more than once. Kay. Vigilante Kay. Bounty Hunter Kay. Senator Kay. Kay Kay Kay. So I’m here to find out just who “Kay” is and where she stands.”

Connor pointed a finger towards her.

”You are Kay, and you’ve got Force ability, and you’re a Senator, and you’re out here blowing up slave pens. Just what are you, and why are you acting as a one-woman army when you clearly are masquerading as something else? I’ve seen this before and it never ends well.”

He hesitated for a second, and moved his hand down to his side. Not to his weapon, but near enough.

”As I said, I’m acting here alone so nobody knows I’m here. With you.”

Kay-Larr

She took half a step back as he pointed his finger at her and just blurted out his confusion. The words just came pouring out. It was as though he was jealous or something. But no one else seemed to be doing anything about the slave trade.

The fact that he was questioning her and her motives instantly brought her back to being in the mental institution that the Cartel made for her. Even after she got out of there, she couldn't help but question what was reality every once in a while. And in this instance she had to pinch her forearm to be sure that she was awake. Yup. She was.

"I'm....I'm not anything but someone that is trying to fix a problem. Today was the first time that I had used the detonators and as you can see, it didn't go as planned. I act alone because no one else feels the same way that I do about it. People give up too quickly whereas I have hope."

Kay dropped her arms now and placed them on her hips. "Why not tell anyone that you're out here looking for me? What is it that you are hiding from your superiors?"

Objective: D - Erect a Distribution Center

The distribution center was coming along finely. So finely, in fact, that Gerion had little reason to continue overseeing the operation personally. The labor droids and his administrative department could handle the reigns from here. In order to evenly spread out its operations, Hegemonic Automaton divided up the galaxy into separate sectors. Each sector held three distribution centers and one planet where factories were located. When the distribution center on Nar Kreeta was finished (likely only a week or so after Gerion's departure), it would mark the completion of what Hegemonic Automaton called "Sector C." This wasn't necessarily a startling accomplishment. There were only three distribution centers and one factory world to establish.

An important step was still an important step, however. Within that week, employees would be screened and hired. The security droids would be brought in. Then the center could open for business officially, and the first commercial droids would be made available. Not just for Nar Kreeta, but for several regions of surrounding space.

A labor droid padded up behind the Umbaran. "Your shuttle's waiting, Mr. Ardik."

"Wonderful. I'll take my leave, then."

And so he did. It was all terribly interesting.

Objective: 1 and 4 Assume rulership over Nar Kreeta
Allies: The Hutt Cartel [member="Ashalah Ky"]
Enemies: Guckla the hutt (npc)

sempra turned his large head toward [member="Ashalah Ky"] with a smile.

"Well done ms Ky, you have proven your worth once more." he commended and motioned toward the present hutts who fell in with applause.

"I will now go to my hangar passing through the bazaar to recieve the people of Nar Kreetas love on the way. See to that the route is well secured." he then continued to her.

Pressing his com he opened a channel to [member="Kaster Sane"] , [member="Cadan Tazi"] and [member="Vinskk Revamp"]

"Make sure the people of Nar Kreeta show their appreciation of their new protector. I will depart shortly." he instructed and then moved to the exit, with the ruling hutts in his wake, the procession would then move through the bazaar with royal waves and grim smiles toward Sempras waiting luxuary yacht.

Objective: 4
Allies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"]
Enemies:

Nodding at the order and glowing at the praise, Ash lifted her com to her lips. Patching through to the small squadron of guards she commanded over since becoming an Enforcer, Ash gave a few instructions. Grinning even wider at the 'yes, commander' she got in response, she would fall in next to Sempra as the Hutts left the tent.

The heat of the area once again hit her in the face, but she was much more used to it. Lifting her bandana back up over her mouth and nose for protection against blowing sand, she scanned the crowd. There was much cheering and shouts of praise and adoration. Every few steps, Ash saw a member of her squad keeping the crowd from getting too close to the Hutts. When each made eye contact with her, they gave a salute. Ash nodded in return before boarding the yacht.

Objective: One
Allies: Hutt Cartel and co.
Enemies: Circumstance

"Who said anything about assassination," he mused harmonically to [member="Thais Kallisto"], the roll and drop and rise of his voice more sing-song than actually structurally sound sentence. "you'll want to tell me the details about Governor, and we'd like refined ore as we do not currently have the capabilities to refine our own."

"Drink," he asked pouring a bottle Corellian brandy before throw two squares of ice into the glass. "Corellian brandy some of the best in the system." he said pushing it in her direction. "I think we can meet your needs, does your planet fall under any galactic force's sphere?"

Objective 1: Purchase slaves and make a deal with the Hutts
Allies: [member="Toby Meriet"] [member="Crix Meriet"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
Enemies: None

Furrowing her brow, Thais appeared confused by Mr. Mcnash’s question, but she answered just the same. “The Governor’s name is Apal Joso. His offices are in the Neskroff spaceport. I am the ruling monarch, but the Isis government is a democracy, and he was elected by the people of Isis. And yes, I would love some brandy.”

Miss Janine fetched the Corellian brandy that was offered and gave a small snifter of it to Thais. She drank from the snifter, letting the fine alcohol warm her throat.

“Our planet is not under any rule but its own. Which is why I need help with my Governor problems. I have no council to go to and no allies in Neskroff who will hear my concerns,” she said in an innocent and coy tone, even though Princess Kallisto was anything but. She badly wanted the Governor to stop meddling in her business. The deal with Flannigan Mcnash seemed as good as any other in order to put her back in control of her planet.

“Refined ore would be no problem,” she finished. “And I saw a handmaiden outside that would do well for my needs. Miss Janine, with Mr. Meriet gone, can you please make arrangements outside with the slaver?”

She settled herself into the pillows again, enjoying the cool of the Captain’s Lounge and the sweet brandy which had been served. The cyborg was fine company as Princess Kallisto enjoyed being around powerful figures, despite her young age.

Objective Leave Nar Kreeta
Location Sempras slave bazaar.
Allies [member="Ashalah Ky"] [member="Thais Kallisto"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] @vinssk revamp [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Post 8/20

Sempra moved through the bazaar surrounded by bodyguards and his usual entourage. He gave a few nods and half meassured greetings to those who he deemed worthy of it.
The Meeting had been a great success and in his company slithered several of the local hutts showing their support of their new protector and ruler.
It was as Sempra put it, a natural thing for Nar Kreeta to follow suit of the Hutts own strong arm, the Cartel.
In Sempras mind the cartel was what his species needed to stay on top of things and Nar Kreeta was just another example on what happened when weaker hutts were allowed to govern on their own. But it was all taken care of for now and the supreme mogul was on his way to depart the planet.

Mean while the market kept going on and credits was bound to start dripping into the cartels coffer any day now.

Connor waggled a finger and chuckled to the Senator-Jedi-Hero.

”I’m a Master of the Order. I act as and when I feel I am needed, and to come to investigate a Senator who wages a one woman war against slave crime lord is of interest to me.”

He detected a flicker of uncertainty and growing defence in her slight stutter. Connor walked forward a step.

”What are you hiding, Senator? What makes you so special to risk it all to free a few slaves here and there, hm?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom