Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Harshest Conditions, Blooms a Desert Rose [The Hutt Cartel Dominion of Nar Kreeta]

Objective 1: Purchase slaves
Allies: [member="Toby Meriet"] [member="Crix Meriet"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
Enemies: None

Why was the Kallisto entourage looking at the candied starfish so strangely? Did their jaws drop over the fact that it was a rare delicacy? Or did they just enjoy watching the Princess eat?

Yes, that must be it - Toby and Crix were eager to see her enjoyment of it. Well, the dish smelled just rancid, and there was no way she was putting in her mouth. They would have wait. And why all of a sudden was Toby fetching such a high price? The Captain's Lounge slaver asked for half a million credits!

"Mr. Meriet, don't be so hasty," said Thais, giving him a look of disbelief over the fact that Toby wasn't for sale. "Every man has his price and Toby's just happens to be a very, very good one."

But then her attention was turned on what type of slave she wanted. She addressed the cyborg slaver next: "A female human. In her early twenties. That will fit the bill for the handmaiden."
Princess Kallisto glanced at Toby again, and a subtle wave of pity washed over her. Truly if the young man were sold, he may not have a master as loving as Crix Meriet, despite her courtier's occasional cruelty. Still half a million credits... why the next words almost got stuck in her throat at the thought of it.

"Mr. Meriet, I'm sure we can find you a suitable replacement for Toby and for half of the price. If he sells to Mr. Mcnash, we will probably leave here richer than we can and with slaves to boot."

Objective: 1: Buy Slaves, Sell slaves , beat slaves
Allies: [member="Toby Meriet"], [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
Enemies: [member="Thais Kallisto"],

Crix smiled briefly at Toby's ministrations. Toby was good at this sort of thing, knots and tension seemed to just fall away beneath his touch but even if he was the worst masseuse in the galaxy Crix wouldn't care. Just his lover's touch was enough to soothe him. Just to know his darling was safe was enough for him, He was a first contented to lie back subtly against his slave and ment in his hands but then an offer on Toby came. A high offer to be sure but he would never sell his Toby. He grew cross and was tempted to stand up, to get cross but then Toby shifted to his shoulders and he was no longer able to stand up. His anger was beginning to dissipate and then the princess spoke and not only spoke but stabbed him in the back. Had she stopped at telling him not to rush and that his Toby had a price, he would have seethed but he would have sat contented to be soothed by Toby. However she dared to tell him his Toby could be replaced, he would not take that lying down.

His eyes glazed and he gently shuffled Toby off. "Excuse me Mr. Mcnash I fear an important fact has slipped her majesty's mind, please excuse me a moment" Then with a false smile he rose and strode over to the Princess and knelt in front of her. In what looked like an affectionate gesture he placed his hand on the princess's cheek but affectionate it was not for he also had his thumb lightly pressed to her windpipe "Is your majesty ignorant or just plainly an imbecile? " He hissed into her ear "The starfish are poisoned you dumb Schutta and Toby , That man who you just pushed me to sell for a pittance of his worth was poised to save you no matter the cost to himself" He leant in closer "Do not make an enemy of me I am your savior , without me you would have been killed by your own governments ... I saved you from your people and I can unsave you just as easily " Closer still "I will have your loyalty Princess or Isis will have it's prayers answered ... The choice is yours but either way Toby goes nowhere, he belongs to me and I love him and no one will ever replace him" Then he kissed both her cheeks and smiled then loudly exclaimed "I'm so glad we are back on the same page Majesty" Then he took his hands away.

Turning with yet another false smile "Mr. Mcnash I can now repeat with confidence that Toby is not for sale at any price, he is Irreplaceable to me and thus he is irreplaceable to the princess, I apologize for the confusion" Had he acted rashly? of course he had but he would not be betrayed. Not by her, not by anyone. He could only hope she would back down "Now I need some air, come Toby " and he made to leave the tent.

Objective: Sell some fine specimens.
Allies: Hutt Cartel
NPCs: Free-Eyes and Darkgear; Miles joined the show now, too!
Post 6/20

Free-Eyes shrugged at Lurch's request.

"Help yourself. Give him the key."

The slaver handed over the key to the group of men and backed off.

Free-Eyes turned and went back to the lots, followed by Miles the Cannok.

Meanwhile...

Vinskk had just deposited the credits to a second safe. The first one was completely full now. The Trandoshan clicked happily. Business was a bomming.

A courier ran into the tent, bowing profusely before the scaly Cartel Boss, waiting for permission to speak.

"Talk."

"Sir, the slave camp has been attacked!"

Revamp hissed loudly, eyes filled with rage. Someone had attacked the slave camp? His slave camp?

There was gonna be blood.

The Trandoshan stormed outside, sending the messenger boy scurrying and the Gammoarian guards reeling in suprise. He looked to the assembly outside his tent: several Weequays, Rodians, Niktos, and Humans. Revamp addressed them when he spoke, his voice a powerful gong in the hot air.

"Go to the camp. Find whoever did this and bring them to me alive!"

The assembly quickly ran off to speeders and on foot. Security was definitely going to be bolstered over there by the Slave Master's forces.

Vinskk, in the meanwhile, fumed. He had an idea who did this. It wasn't her style, but it certainly was a possibility. He just thought of all the money he could've just cost her and grunted in actual physical pain.

Damn it.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Objective: One
Allies: Hutt Cartel and co.
Enemies: Circumstance

"Please," he said taking the plate of candied star fish and began to haphazardly hand out the star fish amongst the slaves, they had a sweet sugary smell and a fine white powder that coated them, it was similar to rock candy and had the same texture all except for the inner star fish that was chewy and sweet, like a nondescript meat covered in honey. "eat. It's almost their feeding time, and they've been so good I wanted to treat them. I hope you don't mind."

They ate in trained silence and nothing happened, they didn't drop like flies and there certainly wasn't any retching it was silent all for except the crunch of starfish. It wasn't poisoned or it wasn't fast acting, but it was apart of the spider web of a conversation, first there was the supposed poisoning a single emphasis on the phrase 'to die for' had made the party apprehensive, the second was the ridiculous sum of credits for their slave a disrespectful gesture to buy one so close, after all what is a servant so close to their master if not but a reflect of the master, friction. Finally where it had been leading..

"Tell me about the mine, the Cartel may be interested in sponsoring, of course we'll need some insurance. Twenty percent of the mine to start with, we could even fully supply slaves, equipment."

[member="Thais Kallisto"], [member="Crix Meriet"], [member="Toby Meriet"].​

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: A (pack upthe slaves)
Allies: Their Employer

Lurch took the key and tested it on one of the cuffs and locks for the first Zabrac. He just glared at the slave, almost daring him to try to run. Once satisfied, Lurch secured the lock again before the whole lot of them were being led to Harsh Realm. It must have been an odd sight to see them all marching through the desert towards the ship. It had been a good day.

After they had arrived, the slaves were led up the ramp and into the cargo hold. Once everyone was inside, one of Lurch's crew took to the pilot's seat and started up the corvette, soon having it lift off into the atmosphere.

As the slaves looked on, Lurch turned to his crew and applauded them. His voice as he spoked switched to something in a much higher pitch than before. All the members of his crew,including him wore happier expressions. "That was incredible. Thomas, Hobbs, Pinnochio, Santiago, Waters, that was some of your best performances! I think that this could be a great thing that we have going here."

Reasonably, all of the slaves were confused. Lurch just beamed as he began to remove their cuffs and chains. "Welcome to freedom, my friends. Everyone can relax, have something to eat and drink. Your new home awaits. No slavery, no forced labour and certainly no beatings. You are all free men." The Zabracs did as they were told, though they were all skeptical. But anyone would be.

[member="Vinskk Revamp"]

Objective: 1 and 4 Assume rulership over Nar Kreeta, persuade local hutt rulers to join the cartel
Location: Sempras slave bazaar, inside hutt only tent (+ trustees).
Allies: The Hutt Cartel [member="Ashalah Ky"]
Enemies: Guckla the hutt (npc)

The rage in Sempra boiled within. He was clearly having a hard time with Gucklas reasoning.

Pointing a giant chubby finger at the hutt Sempra sound threatening.
"You dare adress me in this way Guckla..." Sempra ,like most hutts, knew very well when a challenge was forwarded. Guckla opposed him and while Sempra might have the hutt cartel at his command on Nar Kreeta Guckla had tied most of the key figures to his own operations. That made him the biggest key. For the time being...

He wanted to kill Guckla, have his men tear him and his supporters to pieces in the midst of the tent. He had the man power and strength to pull it off. But... that was not the smartest move. And Sempra had not built his cartel from bottom up by being reckless or stupid. Now was not the time to change that tactic.
With an effort Sempra recalled his anger and instead placed a brooding fist upon the table. He clenched it hard to channel his focus on the matter at hand. His assassins were making swift business with Gucklas imperium as they spoke. He just needed to hold out a little bit longer. Besides, hutt did not kill other hutts without severe consequences.

"The hutt council rules supreme," he instead acknowledged. "I welcome their input on how to preserve and expand on Hutt space at any given time. However, for now they seem content with concerning themselves with other affairs. Perhaps their biggest worry at this time are those lesser of our species who serve not our joint cause. I dare say that you Guckla is a traitor to our species for bowing to powers beoynd. I dare say that you are not protecting Nar Kreeta on our behalf, but rather your puppet masters...."
There, he had said it. He had accused Guckla of a great crime among hutts, to have broken the sacred Kajidic philosophy by not having the hutt species progression as the highest goal. It was dangerous ground and if he could not gain the other hutts to agree with this Sempra himself would be in trouble for it.

Allies: [member="Lady Kay"]
Enemies: …not sure…maybe [member="Lady Kay"] still

The Force did work in mysterious ways.

Connor leant on his elbows and looked at the one called Kay. This was the one he had been looking for. He took her water, gratefully nodding and sipping a few mouthfuls before wiping the lid and returning it.

”Thank you, Kay.”

He stood and extended his hand.

”Connor. So tell me, what is a Republic senator doing all the way out here with enough explosives to level a planet and firepower to boot?”

Taking slow steps around her, he feigned interest in the ship he was now in, sizing up the tomb he was trapped in.

Kay-Larr

Objective: A (rescue some slaves)
Location: Hired freighter two kilometres from the slave camp.
Allies: Herself, possibly [member="Connor Harrison"]
Enemies: Everyone else

Kay took the water and had a sip before setting it aside. She shook his hand as he introduced himself and then watched him as he walked around her. He seemed to be sizing her up as well as the ship. Which wasn't much. She laughed a little as he assumed she had enough weapons to level a planet and brought out the remaining four detonators, holding them as if they were nothing but kids toys. "You mean these? There's only four left. Hardly enough to level an entire planet. Excuse me for a moment, Connor."

She dropped them back into her satchel and then put that aside. Kay then headed to the cockpit and informed the pilot to have the ship ready in case they needed to escape, but for the most part just stand down and be on the lookout.

Soon after she walked back to the cargo hold where she had left Connor and sat down on a crate. "As for what I'm doing here? I'm sure you've heard the tales of the renegade Senator that goes against protocol and fights slavery within one of the Republic's allies. I'm surprised that they haven't fired me yet....Maybe after today they will. I don't normally make mistakes like that. I've never killed anyone before...Now I'll have to make it right."

Kay then tilted her head to the side a bit as she looked at him curiously. "What are you doing here?" She half wondered if the Republic sent him to keep an eye on her or to bring her back into Republic space.

Enemies: None - yet

Connor came full circle, and stood, watching out of the corner of his eyes as Kay moved away to the cockpit. He couldn't sense any unusual activity or auras, but Kay herself was an interesting one. When she returned, he mirrored her and sat opposite.

”So you're the one I'm looking for.”

He leaned forward and laced his fingers.

”I'm with the Silver Sanctum Coalition, a merger of the Levantine Sanctum and the Silver Jedi Order. You can say I'm here under my own jurisdiction to follow up a name I've been hearing about - a Senator Kay involved with slavers. I've come across many operations in my day and hearing that one in the Republic Senate is involved certainly got my interest.”

He eyed her slowly, still sensing no hostility.

”So far it seems you're trying to operate behind a line the Republic are too scared to. If that's true, then I will offer my help. Playing by the rules doesn't always sit right with me.”

A smile formed.

”Far too boring when you can take the fight TO them.”

Kay-Larr

She raised a brow as he said that he was looking for her. "Normally those that are looking for me are really only after the bounty on my head...."

Kay then furrowed her brows as he spoke of the different groups. She had only heard of one of them, but maybe that was because she steered clear of the Jedi for the most part. Although lately it seemed that she was running into more and more of them. It was too late for her to shrink down her Force signature as she was taught, but Connor didn't seem to comment on it anyways, which was good.

"I have only heard of the Silver Jedi as I know of a couple of it's members. Though I wasn't aware of my activities becoming so well known...It has gotten me into trouble, and quite possibly with the Republic as well. So I'll have to try to scale things back a bit."

Kay then leaned back a bit, but not so far back that she'd fall over, and grinned with a pleased look on her face. "And besides, this isn't the only operation here that I have going on. More slaves should be being rescued as we speak."

Lurch and his crew hadn't made contact with her yet and they shouldn't. They have other places to go to drop off the bought slaves and it is the people there that will send her an encrypted message.

Enemies: None - yet

He listened and nodded. Politics wasn’t his strong suit, but he knew that the power certain senators held reached far across the galaxy from their own system. Trust a few, fear the rest. Well, Connor didn’t fear them. He was curious about this one, especially one who had a strong aura about her that wasn’t your average human aura.

”You know Silver Jedi? May I ask whom?”

Connor didn’t care about affairs of the Republic, and wasn’t acting for them. He was acting for himself having seen how slavers treated the innocent, and they were the ones he had to eradicate before they took others he cared for.

Who was he kidding…slave trades would carry on years after he had departed this life. But he would try.

”Your name has come to my attention for a while now so felt I had to see for myself who this Senator Kay was – you don’t seem to be on the wrong side of where I stand, which is good.”

He leant on his elbows, relaxing a little.

”As for the Republic?” A hand waved to dismiss them. ”I’m not here on their behalf. So what else is happening that I need to know about?”

Objective: 1 and 4 Assume rulership over Nar Kreeta, persuade local hutt rulers to join the cartel

The thickness of the air was as dense as hutt skin. Guckla and Sempra faced off in a mental show down where one of them would be forced to give up their power base. Neither would back down until this was over.

"Your words are poison of low stndard Sempra. You might have gained some temporary support for the time being but we have all seen it before. An uppstart claiming our ancient heritage. It is true that you have lasted longer then most in recent times, but mark my words."

"You Sempra, self proclaimed Archon of the hutts, are on the brink of defeat. The council has no further patience with your upstart behaviour. Remove yourself from Nar KReeta and remove yourself from your throne as supreme mogul or face the consequences!"
Guckla motioned toward his supporters, playing on their feelings to suport the elder and more experienced Guckla the hutt.

Objective 1: Purchase slaves
Allies: [member="Toby Meriet"] [member="Crix Meriet"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Slightly bored, Thais's gaze was on Toby, Crix Meriet and their interaction, but she was lost in thought, mostly about the kind of handmaiden she wanted to purchase.

But then she noticed Mr. Meriet coming closer. The Princess rose up on her elbows, her head raised like a slender doe would at a threatening noise. Oh what a dear he is to come visit closely and give me advice about some important fact I've forgotten, she thought. Like a chivalric knight, he knelt down before her. It was during these moments when she utterly wished that Crix Meriet came from wealth or had noble blood because-

Suddenly, the Princess felt his thumb press into her throat and heard such cruel words in her ears. Her eyes nearly bulged, not only with the fact that she couldn't breathe properly, but with anger over Crix's insolence. But as he gripped harder, closing off her air, her hands clutched at the pillows around her. Her eyes looked desperately at the guards but then back at Crix. She was afraid if she signaled the guards it was possible that Mr. Mcnash would get jumpy, blasters would be pulled, and in thirty-seconds, all of them would be dead. So that probably wasn't a good idea.

Finally, he finished his rant and kissed her on both cheeks, letting go of her. She breathed in deeply, and in an un-Princess like motion, put both hands in front of her to steady herself on the mountain of pillows. "Mr. Meriet!" she said sharply. But it was too late. He had fled the tent with his slave. She gathered herself up on her knees, and with a fluid motion, straightened her gown to fan out in front of her as she sat.

"So sorry, where were we?" She looked at Mr. Mcnash, and with a flush of anger still visible on her cheeks, listened to his proposal. Still a bit distracted by Crix's harsh words, she finally said, "I don't know if that is something that appeals to me at this time. Kallisto Mining Company needs no sponsors. However we could provide ore and minerals needed for your building and engineering as well as bespoke slave collars and jewelry for your luxury slaves. Does that sound like something your organization would be interested in?"

She would deal with Crix Meriet in due time, but business needed to be finished first. But once she eventually caught up to Crix Meriet, he would rue this day. A vengeful seed had germinated over his insults. Like an invasive weed, it would begin to wrap its roots around any bit of charity she had left for him.

Kay-Larr

"My old friend [member="Hawk Solo"] told me that he was a part of that organization. And a new friend, a wonderful warrior poet named [member="Gwrtheyrn"] has also told me that he was a member. I was advised by [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] to join them, should the Republic deem me to be unfit. But I'm not so sure if I could..."

Kay then raised a brow as he asked about any of the other things that she had going on. He could be a spy for the Cartel. But they don't rely on Force Users too much. Hmm. It was hard to say at this moment.

"I have people at the bazaar, rescuing slaves under the Cartel's noses. I was hoping to have been off world by now, but....mistakes have happened." Yup, Kay sort of answered the question, but also shifted the subject too. "Now I wonder if I should wait until dark, or go back to the slavecamp now before they have a chance to regroup too much...."

Objective: Two.
Allies: Hutt Cartel & Co.
Enemies: Enemies Of The Cartel.
NPC: Crew Of The Kossak Destroyer

Cadan stood on the bridge of his Kossak Destroyer, admiring the view of the planet below. This would be hopefully the first market that he went to where he would get attacked. The pirate reached up to grab his trench coat with his right hand (the coat had been with him in every attack), to feel the once soft material between his fingers. But something was different, it wasn't that the material was becoming hard and stale. It was his arm, the one he had lost in the invasion of of that damned lizard planet. Now his arm was robotic. He had chosen to leave it as the pure metal, no fake skin around it. He closed his fist, hearing the slight 'tink' as his metallic finger tips touched his metallic palm. At least he wasn't all robot like [member="Flannigan Mcnash"].

"Your shuttle is ready Mr Tazi" Came the voice of one of the youthful pirates that Cadan had recruited a few days earlier. This drew Cadan from his slight day dream and back to reality. He looked to his trench coat once more. It was dirty, bloody, shot up, burnt, and now had a sleeve missing. Again much like Cadan, who had been burnt the scares the ran up the side of his face were evident of that. He had been shot and now had an arm ripped of by a wookie.

With a nod Cadan headed down to the shuttle bay, where he had two shuttles filled with spice to sell. He climbed in one and began the decent down to the planets surface.

Objective: One
Allies: Hutt Cartel and co.
Enemies: Circumstance

"You wouldn't think Mr. Meriet, wouldn't get so offended at my offer, but everyone has buttons you shouldn't press, like his bed warmer of a slave." it was cruel and sharp with a certain measure of pleasure in that metallic voice. "Great men have be brought to their knees by the pillow dance, just in his case quite literally." he couldn't chuckle but he would have if he could, he could laugh but nothing as subtle as a chuckle, but the dip in his head and the subtle movement in his upper frame suggested mirth.

"Purchasing ore would be a good start," he paused characteristicly, he wanted this next sentence to stick. "but we want more, ever since your appearance above Trandosha, we've been interested in you. And if not a patronage a partnership, we've heard rumors that your slave mines are not in favour, something about rights for sentients if I'm not mistaken. We could make it all disappear and all you'd have to do is sign on with us, a friendship to outlast your troubles."

[member="Thais Kallisto"], [member="Crix Meriet"], [member="Toby Meriet"].

Objective: 4
Allies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"]
Enemies: Guckla the Hutt

Ashalah pulled her black bandana up over her lips to cover the wickedly smug smile that was forming there. The last of Guckla's enforcers had fallen. Ash made sure to make short work of them. Even though making them suffer was fun, now was not the time or place for it. Ash had strict orders not to either. That would only waste time.

Ash made her way back to Sempra's bazaar, her eyes constantly scanning the crowd around her. It would be highly inconvenient if someone assassinated the assassin for assassinating people. After slipping through crowds of greedy merchants who shouted their goods at her and gullible buyers who would spend more credits than what they're worth, Ash arrived at the tent.

Lowering her bandana, she entered the tent, making eye contact with Sempra from where he sat across the space. Raising her right hand, she gave him a salute. The signal that she had completed what was asked of her. Then she went to stand at her boss' side.

Gucklas speech had caused Sempra to hesitate. His cousin did hold substantial influence on Nar Kreeta. The idea had been to lure them all to the bazaar. The rest was to be handled by ms Ky.

But it was taking time... where was she? Just as Sempra was about to consider plan B to save face she did however enter the tent and gave him the most wanted signal. She had come through...

Sempra turned his big greedy head toward Guckla and let out a mocking laughter.

"Ho Ho Ho... You overestimate yourself dear cousin. The council works is in my interest and if you believe that any hutt will tolerate outside rulership over the glorious jewel you are not only naive but plain stupid. I therefore see no other action but remove you from power on Nar Kreeta with immideate effect."
Guns were raised all over as the furious Guckla roared in fury at this outrage. He turned and expected the local Nar Kreeta police and enforcers to flood the tent, but nothing happened. An elderly looking Toydarian flapped up to his side and whispered something to him. As the whisper was finished Gucklas green hide started to resemble a more graish tone.

"I... I ... you trickef me... you can not fo this! The council will..." he stammered as those hutts who previously had supported him started to back off in favor of Sempra.

"The council will judge you Guckla!" Sempra interrupted with his bombastic dark voice. Hutts did not often kill hutts but as soon as one of them where operating in manners that was not derving the species as a whole it was considered whatmost other sentient beings refered to as a crime.

"You have conspired to support non hutts in our domain to give yourself a position greater then you deserve! Take him to my barge and keep him isolated. He will face his council soon enough!" Sempra ordered and pointed toward Guckla.
Nikto and gamorean guards formed up around Guckla who passively accepted the process.

Sempra glared around the assembled who remained.

"There is a new dawn for the hutts! Nar Kreeta is in righteous hands once more!" he declared and was met by applause and greedy nods from the lesser kin.

Objective: C
Allies: Enemies of the Hutt Cartel
Enemies: The Hutt Cartel

The explosions had go off. Lao wasn't expecting this, as he entered the Slave Camp under the guise of something he wasn't and never be, a buyer. He was representing a buyer that was off world he needed to check the "goods". Or at least that was the story that he feed the guards to gain access to the slave camp. His rather large bag he had filled with a few medical equipment to "check the status of the goods", and the rest of it was field with his Shotgun and submachine gun, and plenty of ammo. He kept his armor on, which was all black, with a typical sand brown cloak that covered most of him from the shoulders down. But the explosions had changed this.

The explosions had thrown the camp into a state of shock and chaos. But he remained calm and collected. He had gone from slave pin, to slave pin. Ever so carefully watching the various pin numbers the guards used to get in and out of them. He had been to four of them before the explosion. And had gotten access to three more to check for wounded, which there were a few and he did treat them. And so he had waited for a to respond to the Slave camp guards.

He waited until the guards had started to clear the area of the dead and debris. Most where working on this or relying their current actions to what ever command structure they had. There were only a few actually on "guard". And this was when Lao chose to put his plans into motion as he visited the original four he had visited and informed them of the pin, but left a datapad in each with a timer set for a few minutes. That gave him just enough time to go to all seven of the pins that he knew the entrance key to and let them know the access code to get out. Of course all of this after he released them from there chains. The timer, a few minutes, was set so that he would have enough time to take down the few remaining actual "guards".

Lao cursed himself as he walked up behind the first guard, he had forgotten a silencer. But it didn't matter now, he had less than two minutes to kill the remaining five guards that were actually guarding the camp. As he walked up to the first one he slipped his right hand into his bag and grabbed his submachine gun. It had already been armed and only the bolt needed to be pulled for the weapon to be ready to fire. Instead, his hand found one of his two lightsabers. And he smiled. The Force had a way of things. As he walked up behind the guard, Lao dropped his bag and the guard turned. Half startled and half on edge. Lao ignited his lightsaber, and it growled as it came alive with a blue blade as he plunged it into the guards chest and pulled up. This guard was dead before he hit the ground. There were four more. And it had started, a small revolt.

Objective : Slave Purchase
Allies : The Hutt Cartel
Enemies : Don't be the first to find out.

Krak it was hot on this blasted rock Kas thought as he strolled down the ramp of the Blackheart , So hot in fact that the Mandalorian had opted not to wear but only certain prices of his Beskar'gam, Leaving his boots and greave on but trading out his cuirass for a plain white tank top, His helmet he left on his ship all together. "Scrappy, Watch the ship till I get back. Anyone tries to board and your taze there ass till they chit their pants and I'll handle them when I get back! "

The ship's ramp closed as the Zabrak made his way Into the bazaar, His relaxed and almost lazy stride carrying him. He was here for a purpose and that purpose was to find a high quality slave bred specifically to be a pleasure slave, And he hoped to find a Twi'lek at that. Sand crunched under heel as he roamed slowly thru the bazaar and browsed the mainy slaves available, though none were to his liking....yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom