Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Harshest Conditions, Blooms a Desert Rose [The Hutt Cartel Dominion of Nar Kreeta]

Objective: Sell some fine specimens.
Allies: Hutt Cartel
NPCs: Free-Eyes and Darkgear; Miles joined the show now, too!
Post 7/20

The men sent by Revamp were combing the scene of the bombing, looking for any telltale signs or clues pointing to a perpetrator in specific. So far, it was nearly impossible to point this for certain towards a person or group in particular.

Meanwhile, back at the Bazaar...

The Trandoshan clicked in annoyance. He was almost certain he knew of who did this.

That schutta of a Senator.

Miles the Cannok, sensing his master's feelings, growled in anger as well. Free-Eyes and Darkgear, both called into the Slave Master's tent, took a tentative step back while the Trandoshan simmered and spoke, voice low.

"You two were told what happened?"

The two nodded slowly.

"Then you know what she did."

At this, Darkgear spoke up.

"We don't know if it's her, sir."

Vinskk exploded into a fit of anger, roaring at the Human who made the comment:

"Then WHO THE KARKING HELL WAS IT?!"

Everyone in the tent jumped back with a start, even Miles, who yelped in suprise. In his rage, Revamp drew a dagger and threw it at Liam, the blade twirling end over end. The experienced soldier saw this coming, however, and dodged the knife, where it met the tent flap instead of his chest and tore the canvas, surprising a Gamorrean guard with a squeal.

Darkgear turned back to his boss, who was breathing heavily, trying to regain his composure. Free-Eyes looked at him worryingly, concern showing in his three eyes, but silent in fear of a similar fit of rage.

Revamp finally looked at the Human slaver and blinked slowly before speaking.

"Forgive me, Liam."

The man nodded silently, quietly accepting his apology.

"I want her dead. I want that schutta dead, and her head on my desk. She has been a thorn on my side and the side of the Hutts for too long."

He pointed a sharp talon at the Gran slicer, startling him slightly.

"Put a bounty on her head. One million credits dead or alive. You know how to do it, who to contact. Do it now!"

At that last sentence, Vinskk slammed a closed fist into the cheap desk that was his temporarily, breaking it in half, sending the safes on top of it to the floor. Taking that as his exit, the Gran ran out the tent, on his way back to the Black Talon.

Vinskk hissed at Darkgear now.

"You. Hunt her down here. She can't have left yet. Look for traces. Take Miles. He can sniff her down. Go!!!"

Darkgear ran out as well, calling Miles with a whistle. The man and beast ran out, going to the scene of the bombing.

The Trandoshan scooped up the two safes from the ground and carried them with him. He may have been as angry as a Tusken Raider, but he still had a job to do, which was depositing this money into the Cartel's safe hands so the credits could be saved at some bank or another.

So away he went to the main offices, searching for a certain Major Domo to drop the credits off to...

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Thais Kallisto"] [member="Ashalah Ky"] [member="Crix Meriet"] [member="Toby Meriet"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: A (rescue some slaves)
Location: Hired freighter two kilometres from the slave camp.
Allies: Herself, possibly [member="Connor Harrison"]
Enemies: Everyone else

Kay took in a deep breath as he once again stepped closer. She wanted to step back just as much to keep a fair distance between them, but thought it better to hold her ground. She folded her arms across her chest again and narrowed her eyes just a tad in stubborness. She felt like he was making her out to be some sort of bad guy when she was trying to do good.

"I'm no one special. I'm just....the only one doing something about it right now. There's no danger to anyone else but myself, so you can't fault me for that."

In that moment her pilot calls out for her. Kay turns without a word and runs to the cockpit. Moments later she returns. "Well, sorry to cut your investigation short, but the Cartel is coming. So...I gotta go. You can either tag along, or we'll drop you off somewhere. Your choice, Connor."

The last thing that she needed was to be caught again.

Allies: [member="Lady Kay"]
Enemies: None - yet

Connor looked past Kay to the cockpit as it sounded like things were heating up. That was enough to signal their time was up, but he certainly had something to work on - a name and face.

”Get me back to Nar Kreeta then make yourself sparse. I'll come find you because this isn't over.”

He turned and held onto the railing by the side of the loading ramp to keep his balance as the ship began to move, but he still kept his eyes on Kay.

”Don't get yourself killed, ok Senator?”

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: A (rescue some slaves)
Location: Hired freighter two kilometres from the slave camp.
Allies: Herself, possibly [member="Connor Harrison"]
Enemies: Everyone else

This isn't over? What in the Force did he mean by that? Kay had no plans of sticking around. She needed to get back out of Cartel space and out of the risk of her bounty. She went to the cockpit and gave her pilot instructions before returning back to Connor. The ship was on it's way, heading towards the city in a wide circle meant to take them away from the Cartel's soldiers and to approach from a different side.

"I can't promise you anything, but I'll try. If I fail...well...you'll just have one last person to investigate."

Once they were near enough to the city, the freighter hovered over the sand and the ramp lowered, letting Connor jump down. As soon as he was safely off the ship, Kay went up to the cockpit to take a seat before the ship worked it's way up into the atmosphere and up into deep space.

As the mercenaries gathered around them the slave quickly clung to Sane in her panic causing the Mandalorian to shake his head and smirk as his cocky tone spouted.... Is this really all? Surely there are more of you stupid schuttas to kill.. With that Kaster ignited his Jetpack, Launching himself and the Twi'lek into the air and dropping a hidden thermal detonator from the bottom of his pack and into the center of the group. The distraction of his taking flight allowing the devastating device to go unnoticed until......BOOOOOOM....The entire group of mercenaries and the stubby little spice dealer were instantly immersed if flame and nearly vaporized in a blink as Kaster and the slave landed less than two meters away... Stupid Schuttas

After searching the ship for any signs of more mercs Kas smiled happily as he came across the dealers crate of spice vial, Which he planned to deliver to Sempra and the Cartel....Along with the moderately modified YT2400 Freighter that no longer had an owner....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom