Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the event...

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Nah Gladiator thing is boring, i liked your DnD idea [member="SARI"], i just got really busy the last few days... if you do do something different thing, please do add me into that... especially if there are groups, if so you should put me in [member="Enigma"] 's as a joke.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
I wouldnt say scrap your idea to be honest, but to be honest i dont know how it can be cleaned up to be able to ensure a posting order which was mostly the problem in the other RP... hmm perhaps have people show up separately and have an unofficial order, but not something that traps people in a posting order. Or pair people up, less time inbetween posting order, especially if the pairs know eachother.

Okay. Here are the people I will have in the new thread. Hopefully this one won't bomb as badly as the last one. :p

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
[member="Strask Ak'lya"]
[member="Zoey Marix"]
[member="Orion"]
[member="Taras Crozo"]
[member="Enigma"]

All in favor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom