Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the event...

.....That SARI's discovery thread does not get finished, I decided to make a plan B. Now, since SARI can't physically move herself, she can easily be taken and/or given away. This means that whoever finds, takes, or receives her has a choice of whether or not to keep her. Mind you, she can't just BELONG to someone forever, as that would be a bit unfair to everyone else. Anyway, if SARI's thread doesn't work out, I am hereby giving someone permission to have "found" her, and be currently keeping and/or using her. The question is, who?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I'll do it! HK already found [member="Orion"] and he's very charitable to fellow droids and A.I., instead of keeping SARI to himself he would release her onto Holo-Net or by any other mean she wishes to continue through.

HK-36

[member="SARI"]
Well that would be up to her then, HK released Orion into the holo-net because that was what he was designed for, and therefore most comfortable with.

If SARI would want to be put into something else then that's alright too, I did had an idea we could maybe try, have you ever heard of the movie Starkid? :p

HK-36

Well I'm just saying, we could do like a cross-over between Halo and Starkid where SARI gets to control an empty suit of high-tech armor and from time to time a pilot tags along to help her :p Just putting it out there, could be kinda cool

HK-36

[member="Gherron Vael"]
I'll give you the benefit of a doubt, HK does not have genitals except that thing on his face-plate.

And that does not look like a ding-dong.

[member="Orion"] [member="SARI"]
But yeah, we should definitely RP :p

But there's still the problem of SARI's carrier. Orion and SARI can only meet A) when she's first activated, or b) when someone currently possesses her. :(
[member="Orion"]
[member="Gherron Vael"]
[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

Well if your current thread fails, HK can activate her like he activated ORION and ORION can tag onto the mission so they would meet right away.

Orion

Insult. Deletion Of Unwanted File.
[member="SARI"]
I'm on the other thread, So if we find you then... Yeah.
But if not, HK and me can do a thing about the thing, You know?

Another problem. The only way that SARI can complete activation is if a living being touches the data core she's stored in. The link under my sig pic explains it...
[member="Orion"]
[member="HK-36"]
[member="Gherron Vael"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom