Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private In The End

Silas nodded happily to their acceptance and instantly began to brainstorm a number of things he could teach her in his head. Vera needed to get as much knowledge as possible before she went into the wild wastelands of the galaxy by herself. Survival knowledge would be paramount, along with any small thing that can come into use in the future. Unfortunately, that would need to wait until she was older and wiser.

"That's a wise choice, you don't want Vera anywhere near there. And a place she can truly be free and run about will be great for her. It certainly helped me enjoy myself when I was on Azbrian."

Silas smiled at all of them and let out a long yawn, the exhaustion he was recovering from beginning to catch up with him again. He needed his beauty sleep again, but he didn't want to fall asleep in front of the Nobles. That in itself was rude.

"Sorry for my yawns, but the lack of sleep is catching up with me," he said with a small frown, reaching over to the sweet pot to throw another into his mouth to keep it at bay "By the way, isn't it your birthday soon Master Noble? I managed to get something just in case, but it's all the way on Coruscant right now..." he said with a smile to her, his eyes going to Kahlil with a grin in the corner of his mouth.

"I hope you've got her something good"

Appearance: Link
Outfit: Factory Link
Necklace:
Link
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

"By the way, isn't it your birthday soon Master Noble? I managed to get something just in case, but it's all the way on Coruscant right now..."

Valery blinked, "How did you..." she paused and offered a warm smile, "That's right, but I don't plan to do much with it," she said as she glanced at Kahlil. She wasn't one for parties at all, and she never really celebrated her birthday either. So just something small with the family would already make her very happy.

"I do appreciate it, though. I'm sure you'll be back on your feet again soon, so you can pick it up," she chuckled and glanced over at Kahlil at the final comment he made.

"For now though, you seem a bit tired? I think it might be best if we let you get some rest. We all need it as well."

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil said nothing, just smiled and nodded. Nope, he certainly didn't tell Silas. No really. If anything, he was more surprised the Padawan knew. Though he didn't dare give anything on his plans, he did nod. Smiled. No way was he going to tell Silas what he was planning, for various reasons. Not just because Valery was there. "Right, yeah. If you're tired, you should certainly get some sleep, yeah?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

"Not doing much? fair enough..." he said to Valery Noble Valery Noble with a smile. Everyone had their way of celebrating events, most of the time his parents made sure to make a big deal out of it by taking him to a resort off world. He loved those moments, and it was a shame he'd probably never have a proper birthday ever again.

"Don't mention it, that's the least I can do for what you've done for me since we've met" Silas said warmly, his eyes slowly starting to feel heavy from how tired he still was.

"You guys are right, I should probably get some shut eye. Thank you again for stopping by and cheering me up, I needed it after all that's happened" he said with a respectful bow of his head, one that brought a grimace to his face. Turning to face Vera he waved over to her in a friendly manner, proud to see her happy through times of stress like this. A part of him wanted to try and smuggle over another sweet to Vera on the way out, except he didn't want to test Master Nobles patience any more than he did.

"Please stay safe, and good luck with finding a new house"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom