Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Danger Zone

Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin

"Well you look worried. And you're anxious." Still her hand was held out to him, resting on the table in waiting.

Lori chewed the inside of her cheek. Was it their mission that he was worried about? Going into Sith territory wasn't exactly something to be enjoyed. It was dangerous for both of them.

That was when she had a different idea. Lori got to her feet. "Change of plans. We're not going to cross the Sith borders or go anywhere near. I'm going to teach you how to fly. Arla will find us a planet. I've just got to go tell her." Now she waited to see if Curtis was on board with the new plan or not.

Curtis took her hand, the warmth of it soothing his mind. He was overthinking, and she could tell. He'd come clean one day, but for now, it was too risky. He stood at the time as she did, looking into her eyes. She was offering him training, and for maybe the first time in years, it wasn't going to be taught through pain. His last lesson on Bastion had been a painful one, but it taught him well.

"I'd like that a lot" He said, a smile on his face. He moved closer to her, unsure as to whether kissing her was too much too soon. The more time with her, the better.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Lori gave his hand a light squeeze as he held hers. Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin deserved reassurance. He seemed to need it. She could tell that he was holding back on something but she wasn't going to press him. She had her own secrets, or rather a big shadow that she was living under, that being her parents and her twin brother.

Looking into his eyes, she took notice of him stepping in closer. It was as though she could feel his heartbeat already, moving to match her own which felt like it was fluttering. Was she nervous? A little. Yet she stepped into him anyways and gave his lips a soft kiss. "Thanks for dinner."

Curtis smiled as their lips touched again, his worry dissipating as she thanked him. He couldn't deny his feelings for her were growing, he just hoped that they didn't put her or her family in danger. Of course he would defend her if needed, but he wanted to avoid that sort of mix-up if possible.

"My pleasure" He replied with a smile. If this was going to be his life for the mean time, then he guessed he could get used to it.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom