Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Crystal Palace

As Xander gave Thais another passionate kiss, she returned it with equal desire and love. The Princess had already fallen for the King, most likely the night he deflowered her on Indupar. His dark good looks and stoic manner had won her over that night. The Sith Lord had been so patient with her even with the high-stakes assassination he had to perform that night, not to mention or inexperience with anything in the bedroom. His chauvinism and hot temper were both things that she was willing to overlook. He seemed to accept flaws as well without question. And needless to say that as a royal couple, their union itself was probably greater than the love they felt for each other. But the fact that a deep affection was forming was a definite plus to this union. Love would strengthen it like a binding agent and ward off any fragile cracks in the foundation.

Most of her makeup had worn off but she still looked radiant, glowing with the promise of another tumble under the covers.

WBLiD0il.jpg

The braid had untangled, and her hair fell down like two lengths of dark rope over each breast. She manuevered Xander so that she could sit astride him. "Allow me, my love," she said. He had performed a task for her tonight that could have him arrested and executed. If that wasn't devotion, Thais wasn't sure she actually knew the meaning then. Over the course of the day, they had worked hard to produce an heir. Anything the Princess did to Xander in the next few hours was just for his sensual amusement.

[member="Darth Vizios"]

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
820 years in a force enduced stasis had stolen many things from him, but love had not been one of those things. Yes there had been other women whom Xander had relations with, but all of them had either been politically expedient or his own release of passion and lust. For Xander to allow Thais control, it was something new for him. He'd always been the ever dominant male, but Thais she commanded an equality Xander happily allowed. Yes, he would not be bossed around by her, but he would also take her input and advice in matters she had knowledge in.

His hands rest on her hips as they kissed for what seemed like days. Xander easily found himself lost in her embrace, however it came. Clearly her answer was dessert first, and the King was not going to complain. Earlier had been about creating life, passion, fulfilling desire. Now was different. His was about pleasure still, but it was a sensual act, intimate, deliberate, for the first time in his life, Xander would say he made love to woman rather than simply using her for pleasure.

Xander's was not as kept as it had been immediately after his shower, but the two were not going anywhere. Reaching for the rope to call the maid, Xander called for dinner to be brought up to the room. They had until the weekend, and after the unspoken exchange of their true feelings, or growing feelings, Xander was not about to waste any moment before he left.

"Let's eat here, then we perhaps we can catch the sunset as it hits the crystaline structures near by."

[member="Thais Kallisto"]

Thais wasn't aware of Xander's history or his proclivity for whores or other creatures of the night to share his bed. She only knew his firm skin and hot breath on the back of her neck. And Princess Kallisto was his to manipulate, devoted to the core.

"We shall feast in here as is our right as King and Queen," she said after Xander ordered their dinner to their room. Once it arrived, the pheasant from Indupar, she hoped it would impress him. Thais stole glances to her King to see how he responded to the food and drink.

She knew he had to leave soon, but sweet would it be, when they eventually reunited from his journey away from her.

[member="Darth Vizios"]

When the dinner came in, Xander was pleasently surprised to see a meal he would have received at the palace on Indupar. His smile was proof enough that he was pleased, and the kiss Thais received was proof he knew she was behind it. He did not dislike the food on Isis, but he enjoyed the game of Indupar above all else he'd hunted. Xander tore into the meat which hade been covered in a berry glaze. The tender breast meat of the pheasent was juice and succulent, it melted in his mouth. Thais had certainly won herself some points with the king.

"Where did you steal this little recioe from, and how did you pull this off under my nose?"

A hand rest on her leg and slid up a little further than it should have at meal time. The saying was true that a the fastest way to a man's heart was his stomach. Xander now did not want to leave for busienss, not without Thais. He cursed to himself that he would have to. Still the courts had to be prepared, those disloyal to him had to be dealt with. The environment was not going to be a pretty one, not until Xander had control again. Thais would be his secret until he knew she would be safe, especially if they had succeeded in making a child.

"If this is to be my last meal here for sometime, then I am certainly happy. You make it so I will miss you more than you can, and not only because I will have to forego your generous ministrations either."

Leaving was going to be harder than he thought, and he had better get it over with before he changed his mind.

"The sooner I leave the sooner I return. If you're content with handling the details of our wedding, I think I shall set off tomorrow. We know it is coming, it is better if I do not delay it."

Thais was glad to see Xander enjoying the meal that she'd had prepared. "While it was my idea to import the pheasant, I can't take credit for the recipe. That was all of our chef's doing." The Princess didn't eat much of her own dinner. She was more content to lie around now that their second heir-making session had been finished. And yes, she was exhausted, but her body still responded to his gentle touch on her thigh just the same.

"Xander, I will miss you so much while you're gone, but as soon as enough time has passed, I'll make sure the doctor comes around to check on me. We certainly increased our chances today of conceiving. And if there is good news I will share it the moment I find out."

After they were through with eating and a glass of wine was shared, Thais put her head on the Sith Lord's chest and slowly exhaled. She was close to sleep, but her mind whirred with plans for the wedding and the birth of their heir. To keep her mind off of King Blackmoore's absence, she would delve into the Kallisto operations again or continue to work on renovating parts of the palace. She would need to turn one of the rooms into a nursery and perhaps, re-furnish her own bedchambers so they were more conducive to his tastes.

[member="Darth Vizios"]

Xander drifted to sleep with Thais laying in his chest. They'd had a busy day of love making to attempt to produce an heir. While it was fun, it had also been work. Yes they were going about it backwards, but as long as they wed before their heir was born Xander would be able to navigate the particulars. His personal yacht left early the following morning with him abaord along with his personal valet. The man he had hired for apperances, but in all reality it was nice to have a man aboard to make things proper. Xander was a man of court once again, and it had look right to keep the courtiers happy enough to manipulate them.

His arrival brought with it a bit of upheaval. In the time gone from the palace those who opposed him had surfaced and found themselves dying one by one. This was no different than the last time he took the throne. The only difference was there were less this time around. It seemed the last family was not well liked. Xander would capture the court with ease, much more than his last ascension. His advisors were set in place, and word of an impending alliance through marriage was announced. The news was taken favorably knowing Xander would produce an heir to his throne.

It was late, and several weeks had passed with little communication between the pair. Xander had to remedy this, and finally had the chance to. Sitting at his desk in the sitting room of his private chambers, Xander sent a holo call out to his lover. He had to see her face again, know if she had conceived. His mind was always thinking strategy, and this was an issue he had to navigate perfectly to avoid the scandal of a bastard child.

Like a schoolgirl with a crush, Thais rushed to the holo-unit when she heard it sound with Xander's call.

"I just got back from the doctor's in Neskroff, and he confirmed that we're going to have an heir!" she blurted out. The Princess wasn't too proud to hide her excitement. "I only wish my parents were here to witness this." She said this solemnly, but with the welcome news of their conception, she was not about to be unhappy for a moment. "But it's too early to tell what gender it is." At this point, Thais didn't care. She knew that if she was going to have a daugther, the Indupar court would likely challenge her right to rule. So either Xander would need to change the laws, or they would have to live with this result. But a daughter could rule the Isis throne. Still, the goal was one heir to govern both planets.

"Also since the Govenor is dead, and you and I are not suspects," she said in a more whispered tone, not wanting the servants to hear. "I decided to pay the Deputy Govenor a visit to see how I can make my bid as Queen once we're wed. All we need is the popular vote." But Thais knew that was unlikely to happen as public opinion of her was extremely low. Without consulting Xander, she had begun talking to the Palace Guards about bolstering the Isis military. But she didn't want to ruin the happy mood with talk of a military coup of the Isis government, now did she?

"Also, I have begun our wedding plans, but I will tell you all about them when you come back."

[member="Darth Vizios"]

The King had not even uttered the word "Hello" before Thais was excitedly sharing the good news. Xander was floored with excitement. The wedding had to happen now, and soon. If they were not married before the child was born everything Xander had spent the past few weeks doing would be a waste. He sat back in the chair and smiled.

"Well then, you will be happy to hear I have managed to get the court to accept a female heir. If we have a daughter she will be accepted. A son is still prefrred by them, but a daughter will not be passed up. You can rest easy on that matter now."

Everything was coming together. Xander had already carried his security further in regards to retaining his throne than before his stasis. Now he knew the throne would stay in his family. The only matter would be to establish Thais as the guardian of his fortunes should anything happen like that again. If the force put him in stasis for another 800 years, he would not lose everything to his lack of preparations.

"If you can avoid taking the throne by force then you must. Find a way to undermine those who would challenge you, become the benevolent queen, and they will flock to you. You must find a way to expand the middle class. This will increase tax revenue, and make people think you to be an economic genius. I can coach you through it if you like."

The wedding arrangements were in order, so he would not press them. He was just happy that he be able to come home soon. That was the real reason for his call.

"I'm leaving for Isis in the morning. I will be home to you by dinner."

Thais saw the King sitting back with a self-satisfied smile at the news. Their long afternoons spent in various rooms and bedchambers in the Crystal Palace had paid off. And yet, the good news just kept coming. "Well done, My Lord," said Thais after he told her that he had made some kind of arrangement that would allow for their daughter, should they have one, to take the Crown Worlds throne. "That puts my mind at ease."

But when he warned her not to take the Isis throne, she only gave him a peculiar look and said, "Of course." This was kind of a non-answer - not a lie, but not the truth. Still, it wasn't as if the Palace Guards were carrying anything out at the moment. She had only consulted them about doubling her troop size.

"The doctor wants me to rest, but I find it hard. I am so anxious to have you home. We will wed on Ascension, and this may come as a surprise to you, but I have my reasons for planning the ceremony there."

She clasped her hands in front of her. Even glowing blue as she did on the holounit, she was still radiant, her long, brown hair cascading down her shoulders.

"Just come home soon."

[member="Darth Vizios"]

"Rest is going to be hard, a difficult thing. How am I to keep my hands off you when I return. It's been weeks my dear," Xander said as he reached for the image of his lover. They were soon to be wed, but not on either of their worlds. Perhaps neutral ground was best, and the man could not argue. The wedding did have to be soon to avoid as much scandal as possible. "I'm coming home soon, in the morning."

The transport was set by the morning, and Xander was on his way. The travel was not long, but through Galactic Alliance space. That made him slightly nervous. However he was certain they were safe. His mind was on one thing, returning to his love. The two had a good amount of passion for each other, and he loved how well matched they had been. Xander was finally happy about his lot in life. It had been several years since he woke from his stasis, but he was finally happy.

His booted feet carried him to the palace. The man was excited to see her. Xander was certain she'd be in the sitting room, or laying in bed still eating her breakfast. The concept of morning sickness meant nothing to him. He did not know about the hormonal changes in a woman.

"Thais? I'm home!"

When King Blackmoore returned, Thais was resting in the sitting room while the head jewelry maker at the Kallisto Workshop showed her his latest designs. Among them were the jewels and crown that she would wear for the Blackmoore wedding. When servants announced his arrival, she rose excitedly. The Princess was not too far along in her pregnancy and wasn't quite showing yet, still as svelte as ever, but he would notice a roundness in her breasts and hips that wasn't there before. This probably wasn't such a bad development for him.

She swept up the hallway, and when she finally spied him, rushed up and hugged him tightly, then planted a sensuous kiss on his lips. "I've missed you so much," she said, after she pulled away. "How was the journey back?" she asked. Thais took his hand and led him back to the sitting room. The jewelry maker gave a courtesous bow when Xander came into the room. The crystal jewelry samples were lay out on a table and sparkled with the sunlight streaming into the room. As she sat back down, her hands smoothing her dress and arranging it in a fan around her, she said, "I'd like to... use our wedding to seal some alliances with the galaxy oligarchy and specifically the Techno Union." It felt strange using the wedding as a political goal, but any functions were fair game for Thais and Xander to increase the reach of their power.

"Ascension has many noble houses and a patritriachal hegemony," she continued. "While we could marry on Indupar, the people of Isis would only have further cause to publically shun me if we did that. But Isis isn't the ideal location either, given the recent events of the Govenor's heart attack. Neskroff is still in a period of mourning. It would not be good to shift that focus onto the Kallisto name. At least so soon."

[member="Darth Vizios"]

"Ascension will be fine my dear. It is the politcally expedient move naturally, and I am glad you are thinking of it. We cannot have our plans ruined because someone decides they are going to be angry with us. If this could be low key I would even suggest that, however Indupar would be upset if their king wed in total secrecy. As long as the event can be one they watch on the holo they will be fine."

He looked over what she had shown him. In her excitement she had carried him along before he could answer any of her questions. Xander's mind was on the fact he had just gotten home, and wanted to make love to his fiancé. He'd behaved while he was gone and stayed away from the palace harem available to him as King, and his desire to be rewarded for it was strong. He finally noticed the changes in her body, mainly with her chest. The hips were not as noticable with the dress she wore. The fuller breasts only added to what Xander was thinking in the moment.

"I have no problem with the wedding being used to advance the matters of the Techno Union, but we musn't forget why we are doing this. Our own kingdoms are what we must focus on consolidating. The alliance will prove usefull, but we must ensure our assets are protected at all costs. These heads should guranetee their protection. My world is dangerously close to Galactic Alliance space, and thus far it has been neglected in their expansion. I would rather keep their attention off of it."

It was the truth. If the Galactic Alliance took his home, their child would have nothing to govern. At most they would be a puppet of the Alliance, which if patient, could be a tactical advantage. Xander would rather not see that game played out however. They desired to rid the galaxy of the Sith, and that was not something which he could tolerate.

"There is also the matter of security. I will invite some friends of mine to attend. Keeping you and our child safe is my highest priority."

The King appeared slightly distracted, but who could blame him? Of course he was interested in the wedding and solidifying their union, but Thais was sure he could care less about the smaller details - the dress, the jewelry, the food, the music. She would spare him all of this unless he specifically asked.

But the location was important as he indicated. "I was once on Sullust for business with the Galactic Alliance," said Thais. "But if they are an enemy of the Sith, then yes. We need to keep a low profile." And even though she was well aware that Xander was a Sith and an assassin, they rarely spoke of this. The Princess was satisifed with her choice of mate - his power, presence, his wealth and material assets, and last but not least, his striking good looks. Thais Kalliso had no stake in good or evil. She was an heiress and business woman first. Although this was likely to change, given that the couple would have another life to care for.

Xander gazed at her with bedroom eyes, the kind he normally had right before he picked her up and carried her off to an upstairs chamber, where her dress would likely be torn asunder. She dismissed the jewelry-maker and rose from her seat, clasping hands with the King. She wanted him to guide her to where he wanted to go. Perhaps he was hungry, but she didn't think it was for food.

"I will leave the security up to you, My Lord," Thais said, nodding and kissing him to let him know that it was all she planned to say on the matter. Ever-present was her own fear of assassination after witnessing her parent's die, and Xander would know this was a subject that made her uncomfortable. "And you being finally home is all of the security that we need at the moment."

[member="Darth Vizios"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom