Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Crystal Palace

Thais's favorite room in the Crystal Palace was the sitting room.

unlucQOl.jpg

It was a beautiful room in and of itself, but the best part about the room was the stunning view of the Isis crystal landscape from the large window. She could also see the Kallisto quarries which gave her some measure of comfort. The room had an old world charm with little in the way of technology and gadgets. She could sit in here for hours and just gaze endlessly at the crystal spires.

But she was no longer alone with her courtiers in the Palace. The King of Indupar was here to help her with her affairs. And to both of them the first order of business was to produce an heir. The Princess sat in her favorite chair. There was no one else around. No courtiers. No advisors. Just her and the King who had taken her on Indupar.

Thais was ready to face him with her plans. He was the man who would bear her children after all. But there were questions that needed to be asked first before they got down to the heir-making venture.

[member="Darth Vizios"]

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Xander Blackmoore had been enjoying his time in the crystal palace of Isis. More importantly he had been enjoying the activities he and his lover had been engaging in. Xander would not make the mistake he did last time he took to his throne. He had a willing woman, royalty, he would produce an heir for their, soon to be combined, monarchies as soon as possible. Prior to his stasis he had galavanted around the Galaxy with no thought to the matter. Kazrah, his red huntress, had told him he could change the laws and no heir was needed. She disappeared. Xander was forced to take another and knew not whether an heir was made. His only assumption was it had not happened as his throne had been lost.

"You look comfortable, love. How is your energy today?"

He joined her where she was sitting, resting his hand on her thigh. The gesture was provocative and indecent for a king, but Xander was not proper. Their relationship had not begun in a proper fashion, why should it be conducted as such. A smirk pulled at his lips, a twinkle nearly popped in his eye. Xander was indeed suggesting what it seemed, and the king was certain she would not deny him.

[member="Thais Kallisto"]

Xander put his hand on her thigh and gave her a lavicious smile. If he was bored with her, he didn't show it. In fact, he seemed quite willing to satisfy her craving for affection at all times. But their bedroom dalliances were a bit improper to say the least. Her eyes darted nervously to the door. Her courtiers, while not in the room, could wheel in at any time to seek her attention on some matter or another. With the power that both of them wielded, they could literally drop to the floor and make love right there on the sitting room floor, and no servants or attendants would complain. Sure they would be shocked, and they may gossip, but ultimately they would not betray the Princess. Well, one of them would, but he wasn't in the Palace today, thankfully.

Thais placed a jeweled hand on top of his and leaned closer to him.

"I have energy, yes," she said. Truthfully, she had been resting for so long in the sitting room, she could use the activity. Her fingers laced with his. "And I'm very eager for us to continue our education. But Xander... shouldn't we be married before I produce an heir?"

While Isis was more progressive than the Crown Worlds, the population would be delighted with schadenfreude if she had a baby out of wedlock. The smear campaign against her by the Governor was in full force. Thais Kallisto did not need any negative publicity right now, no matter how untouchable the two of them had become.

[member="Darth Vizios"]

"Likely, yes."

Xander pulled his hand from her thigh and sat back into the chair which he had pulled up next to Thais. He smiled, happy she was learning to play the political games well. She had been eager for an heir, but now she was thinking. He nodded.

"Any heir produced out of wedlock would certainky be challenged. A legitimate heir can only be produced if we wed, yes. If we are to wed, then we had best discuss how our kingdoms will integrate. You are the ruler of your world, I rule mine. A son between us would be the heir for all three. A daughter would not be recognized by the Indupar Court."

The monarch was aware of the governor who had launched a campaign to tarnish the name of the princess. He was also more than certain who funded the campaign. Xander would keep those feelings to himself however. The man did enjoy the company of his lover, and while they had been engaged in a rather scandalous affair, it seemed the time for the scandal was coming to a close. The matter beeded legitimacy. Xander had avoided marriage for so long only to find it being the thing which must happen.

"Speak your mind on this, Thais. This will affect us both, and once done it will not be lightly disolved without heavy repercussions. An alliance of marriage is a rather permanant one for royalty. We must be clear on what we both expect. The people will use any confusion to prevent this consolidation of power."

A daugther would not be recognized by the Indupar Court.

That sentence pierced her to the core. And she knew Xander had said strung together a few words after that, but she could not move past the thought that a Kallisto female would not inherit his kingdom as well. She knew different planets had different rules, but putting the custom into practice was more unsettling than she thought it would be.

"How can that be? Our own daughter!" she said, rising. The Princess began to pace excitedly, but not with impatience or anticipation of what was to come once they finished their conversation. She was cross and outraged. Not at him or his words, but the situation. Still, remembering the words he'd told her the day they confronted Crix Meriet, she cleared her throat and said her next statement slowly, trying to keep her emotion at bay: "Xander, dear... can't you change the rules? Draft an executive petition to change the custom?"

She walked towards him, and in an unusual motion of supplication, got down to her knees besides his chair. She took his hand in both of hers and with large chestnut eyes and a more pleading tone said, "If it's a daughter, she will be a Blackmoore. A royal Blackmoore, no matter what. Wouldn't it mean the world to you to have her someday be Queen?"

Thais knew he had asked her other questions, but right now she couldn't get past this one barrier. Or at least without challenging it a little.

[member="Darth Vizios"]

Women took matter of gender more seriously than men, in some instances. Men wanted sons, but in this case Xander simply wanted a child. His words had upset Thais, and everything he said beyond had been clearly lost. It seemed this would take more time than he cared to take, but it had to be done. Her hands grasped his, and for the first time in their relationship she lowered herself to him. She'd been a willing and submissive vessel when he took her virginity, but she had not been positionally submissive in posture. Xander did not like it, though being from Indupar he should.

"We are always equals, Thais."

He bid her to rise as he did. Standing to his feet he pulled her up to hers. Xander kissed her, hoping it would help to calm her, and continued to hold her hands in his.

"I can change the rules, I had before. Everything was reversed upon my perceived death. It will take time, but it is possible. A son would be preferred by the regality. The rules must change, but the cultire more so. Patience love."

Xander motioned for the door. It seemed a walk would do them well, and Xander still was not familiar with the grounds. He had seen a garden indoors, and he wished to explore it further. He craved nature, and missed the grounds of his home. His quiver sat full of arrows he would love to plunge into a wild beast. He led the way down the hall as they continued their conversation.

"Now Thais, we must agree to terms before a marriage is set. What integrates and what does not. Our heir will have control over everything, but until then, certain things must remain separate. Prudence demands we exercise wisdom. Passion demands we toss it out the window and hurry the discussion so we can enjoy each other."

When Xander pulled her to her feet, Thais visibly relaxed. Then he kissed her, melting the anger away with just the touch of his lips on hers. As they naturally parted, she gazed into his deep blue eyes, admiring his handsome face. He could say just about anything to her right now, and she would obey him.

"That brings me comfort," she said. If the King had changed the rules once, he could do so again. She pondered this as he took her by the hand and led her towards the botanical garden. Like the sitting room, this was a cherished space for Thais. Isis could grow very little in the way of foliage and had no arboreal splendor. The crystal planet could be very jarring in that respect, and the garden was a place that many off-worlders often remarked, "It makes me feel at home."

They reached the threshold, and the King would finally see the expansive garden. There was a little stone path that wound its way through. Since it was essentially a greenhouse, the air was warm and humid. The heavy sun of Isis streamed in, casting transluscent beams of light throughout the space.

msfJbj2l.jpg

Thais absentmindedly plucked a leafy vine off of some nearby foliage. It had small white flowers which she brought to her nose, savoring the sweet fragrance.

Now for the terms. Her eyes flashed with confusion, but she soldiered on with taking a stab at it.

"I suppose our property can each remain ours respectively - our vessels and homes for example. But in terms of wealth, I think we should combine that. And Kallisto Mining Corporation, on both Isis and Christophsis... you should become part owner. For a variety of reasons. But most of all for our children's inheritance." Truthfully, she was also a little afraid of Crix Meriet and his firm hold on her company. While he was still only an employee, he was beginning to know more than Thais about the inner workings. To have Xander swoop in and take that over - even if just a figurehead - would give her great peace of mind.

Thais smiled when she realized that the King was tired of words - his desire for her was strong, and she didn't want to deny him much longer.

"Speaking of passion," she said. "This flower is called the Tilla flower. You can make monofloral honey with it or even tea. But either way, both are considered an aphrodisiac."

Apparently the Palace had its secrets that only Thais knew. Whether she had tried the Tilla flower tea would remain a mystery for now.

[member="Darth Vizios"]

The gardens were beautiful. Xander could never have imagined anything like it on Indupar. The caretaker certainly earned their keep, and the beauty of the foliage was something to be lauded. Green plants Xander had never seen before littered the enclosure, and the smells which they produced gave the illusion of fresh air. The humidity soon saw Xander removing his outer coat, ascot, and rolling up his sleeves. He was over dessd for the room.

He said nothing as Thais explained the reason for their business to be combined. This was something Xander had no opinion on one way or another. Everything would be combining then, save the homes and shops. Their heir, or other children as well, would inherit it all regardless of how the split it. Xander nodded his head and smioed as they came to a stop.

"An aphrodisiac you say," Xander quipped with a smirk. "I can assure you that the force is much more so. If you open yourself to me as I taught you, we can share the sensations we have with each other. Trust me when I say, there is nothing which can compare to that."

Xander dropped the hint in her ear as he stepped closer, and began to kiss her forehead, and continued until he found her lips. If she was wanting passion, Xander would let her taste of it, and here, in the garden. Off the path there was private area hidden away behind the foliage. The grass proved to be soft and relaxing. Xander often found it when he wanted to be alone. Today he would use it for another purpose. Carrying Thais through the tall bushes, he made his way to his secret sanctuary.

It was clear that Xander's tolerance for conversation had reached its limit. And since it was stifling hot, he shed a few pieces of clothing which was also a distracting sight to Thais. She couldn't quite remember what she was saying with the humid air and sweet fragrance all around. But the good news was: he didn't disagree with her. Her apprehension melted away. Trust between them was forming, not just because of the closeness of their bodies, but the words which were said.

Ultimately she needed him to accept her views, to reassure her. And she in turn would remember not to be so demanding. To listen to him. He had much more experience than her in many matters, but the Princess was a quick study.

"Oh?" Thais remarked, still twirling the branch between her fingers. "I didn't know the Force could do that." Perhaps this was a skill that only the Sith knew. Passion through the Force did not seem to be something practiced by the Jedi in her limited experience. After he planted a few kisses on her forehead and lips, he scooped her up unexpectedly and lay her in the soft grass. Her heart beat quicker, the thought of someone catching them always in the forefront of her mind. Thais, relax. There's no one around. This is one of the most private areas in the Palace.

As he lay on top of her without his jacket now, she took the Tilla leaves and brushed them against his bare neck, causing a tickling sensation. "What now, my King?" she asked, smiling. "I suppose there's no one here to wed us, but I cannot imagine stopping now. We will have to forge ahead on our own as usual."

[member="Darth Vizios"]

"It most certainly can," he said as his hand slid the skirt of her dress up to her waistline. "It can do a great many things."

Xander's hands wandered over the legs of his lover as he pressed his lips to hers once again. He was tempted to tear the dress from her in a display of his strength. Clothes were replaceable after all. He thought better of it though. How was he to explain to the the servants how the dress was ripped? It would be indecent for Thais to bound around in her corset, and while Xander was not too proper when it came to the area of his passions, he would not suffer her the embarrassment.

"There is no one here to wed us, and neither was there on Indupar when I made you mine and took your virtue. For all we know you are growing a life in your womb now. The child only has to be born after our wedding. Nothing prevents us from making one now."

As he spoke, Xander was careful to untie every intricate knot which held her dress to her torso. The humidity was already making him sweat, and when he was finished he'd be relieved of his shirt by his own doing, or hers. The two lovers were not shy about their desire for each other, or the desire to make an heir. Both led to a mutual enjoyment of each other, and the passionate chemistry between them was strong. He finally was able to push the superfluous amount of cloth over her head, and Thais lay in the grass in her white under garments as publicly exposed as she had likely ever been. This was still not their private chambers despite its seclusion.

His lips fell to hers again, and moved past to her jawline. A trail of kisses brushed against her sweat moistened neck as the humidity did its work on them. Xander was feeling it, and the tickle of the leaf along the back of his neck. His yearning for her was near desperate now. He cared not whether they made an heir now or not. Xander wanted her.

Thais surrendered willingly as she normally did unless she was in a teasing mood. More than once she had fled, allowing him to catch her just as he thought she would get away. And permitting him to take her just as forcefully as he had pursued.

And each time they held each other like this, Thais learned a little bit more from the experienced King. She was more adept now at predicting what he liked and didn't like. And well, he seemed to like it all, but that was beside the point. No longer was she fumbling and rushed. In the warm, humid garden, the lovers would take their time.

Once finished, they lay in the grass, quite spent and contented to think that their activity may have been fruitful. But instead, Princess Kallisto became suddenly racked with anxiety. She ran her fingers through his tangled hair and asked, "Do you have to go back to Indupar? There is so much turmoil here on Isis. Not just with Mr. Meriet but with the Govenor. I have not followed his ordianance, you know. He gave me thirty days to get rid of the Gutretee slaves in the mines. And they are still there, My King. If the Governor wishes he can close the mines. While it won't be ruinous for us, I cannot allow the people of Isis to see me as a puppet of the Govenor!"

Thais's anger towards the Isis government gave her a sudden burst of energy, and she sat up abruptly, her palms steadying her on the grass. Crix Meriet was supplying some of the new slaves for the mines, but the process had been slow. No one knew the Kallisto quarries better than the crystal-faced Gutretee. They were halfway made of crystal after all.

"I know you have business elsewhere, but if Kallisto Mines closes, I might as well never show my face on Isis again."

[member="Darth Vizios"]

Xander lay on the grass breathing heavily. The humidity made the effort much more laborious than it could have been, but no less enjoyable. The Sith was never one to deny himself the pleasure offered by a woman, especially one that was his to take as he pleased. Thais had not made the chase difficult this time, and his body thanked her as the greenhouse was not the environment for such a chase. Her words drew his gaze to her face where the concern was etched. They always wrecked their moments of quiet with conversation. Their affairs were never to be ignored for long.

"I must leave soon, but not before we handle this govenor of yours."

The King wrapped his arm around his bare lover as he sat up to meet her. His appetite for her was still so very strong. It was insatiably ravenous when it came to her.

"I can kill him if you wish,"" he stated as he brushed her hair aside and began to kiss her neck from behind. "You possess an assassin for a lover, anyone you wish gone will be. The govenor no longer has a sway over you if you do not wish it."

Would she be frightened of him this time, concerned for the well being of the man, or had Xander desensitized her to the games their kind played to remain in power? He searched her for the answer.

Thais understood completely why Xander had to leave for Indupar, but it still didn't make it any easier on her. Quite frankly, the apprehension she felt over being alone was a little like a dagger in her abdomen. Especially if she was with child, and he on a long journey. The Princess felt like many young women do when their significant other goes off to war - abandoned and lonely. But he's still here with you, Thais. Don't get ahead of yourself.

And after the deed was done, he approached her just as passionately as before, peppering her neck with kiss after kiss. She bent her head backwards in ecstacsy. And all she heard among her inner turmoil and the passion that was still aflame between the two was "The governor will be killed." . And what she felt were those sultry lips on the sensitive pale, swan-like neck.

"Of course, my love," she said, absolutely smitten. "Killing him sounds like that's the only option."

Thais had seen the King of Indupar in action killing an entire family with little fanfare. She was not shocked or appalled. Princess Kallisto knew with the young life now growing inside her, that Xander was exactly the right assassin for the job to kill the Governor of Neskroth.

[member="Darth Vizios"]

Xander was not sure he wanted to leave Thais alone with Crix being the way he was. If the govenor was out of the way, he may take that to mean more power for himself. Regardless, he had to leave. Thais could ill afford to be gone as long as Xander needed to be gone. No his departure was imminent, and they both knew it. His risqué ministrations did not end because of their conversation. Xander knew he had to leave the princess with a good memory of their time together in the crystal palace. Arrangements would have to be made for her to run her business from Indupar primarily.

"I will deal with him as soon as we are finished here then. The longer he is allowed to stretch his fingers into your business the less influence you have over your own affairs. You are of an age where you can lead, not give it up to others, not even to me."

He stopped long enough to look her in the eyes. Xander knew she was hoping he'd run things for her where he could, and Xander would, but she had to lead on her own accord. She was smart enough to know this, now she had to be strong enough to lead. Had he known they had just conceived, Xander would delay his work until after they were wed. He had no idea of knowing at this juncture, not with his area of expertiese in the force.

"Where do I find this man? I can do it clean and pretty if you like, or I can make an example. Whichever you wish, I shall do."

She smiled at the King's eagerness to execute the Govenor of Neskroth. Of course there must be some bloodlust residing in his dark soul for him to have chosen life as an assassin. Unless he had no other choice. She knew that the Sith Lord had been in stasis for over 800 years and without the resources to get his court back. Maybe he fell into the work out of desperation.

"Perhaps once we're wed you won't have to kill anymore," she said, testing the waters a little to see if he actually enjoyed killing. He was the type of assassin she had been deathly afraid of her entire life, yet somehow she trusted Xander with her life. She thought, naively perhaps, that the man who could embrace her the way he did in the garden - and with such pleasure and abandon - could never wish to cause her harm.

"The Governor resides outside of Neskeroff, which is Isis's largest space port and basically serves as the city center."

Kill him swiftly or make an example? "My King, you must do this as quietly as possible," she said, always careful to not come off too demanding after the day his temper flared over her ordering him around. "Public opinion of me is low already. It cannot be linked to the Kallisto name as I'll naturally be suspected regardless."

[member="Darth Vizios"]

"Very well. As you wish m'lady," He stated as he stood and pulled his trousers back up. His shirt was lazilly thrown over his bare torso, and boots slipped on afterward. "I must do this swiftly and without delay then, while there is nothing to suspect his death was by your command. The citizenry are still unaware of your early arrival to the world, and this will give you your alibi."

Xander did not seem to be so cold or calculating after their fit of passion. He was very male, and flipping a switch back to business was easy for him to do. He'd been sated, for now, and could easily put his mind to the task at hand.

"I shall return when the task is done, and you shall be waiting for me. We must make certain plans firm if we are to wed before any child is borne to us from your womb."

He bowed repsectfully to his princess, and turned on his heels. The sound of his boots crunching along the gravel path could be heard until they reached the far door on the otherside. The woosh of the open and closing had announced the princess lay alone in the grass to soak in whatever it was she wished to of the moments they had just spent together in an intimate embrace. Meanwhile, Xander was already well on his way to do the deed.

The force carried him quickly to the man's estate where he was welcomed unknowingly. Every building had its flaws and Xander knew how to bid himself entrance wherever he wished. The political head of the planet was in his study looking over reports of the progress being made in the Kallisto mines. She was supposed to have rid them of certain slaves by now, but it had not finished. He was caught up in rage as he called his assistant in to vent his anger. The moment could not have been better as Xander reached into the man's heart through the force, and shocked it with a wave of resonate. It simulated a heart attack, and the witness to it was the governor's own personal assistant.

Xander's escape was a simple as his entry, and soon he was on his way back to the palace of the princess. All in all it took him an hour at most to do what he had done. His feet carried him directly to their shared chambers for a quick shower before they would share dinner together. How he hoped to find Thais in their chambers when he arrived.

Princess Kallisto lay back and watched her lover get dressed. She made no move to go anywhere and merely rolled over onto her stomach, reaching out to smell some flowers and admiring the view - both of the garden and of the handsome Sith Lord. "Of course," she said. "I understand. I'll have the Chef makes something special for you as you may be hungry when you return." Most of the food was imported to Isis anyway, so Thais had ordered a special kind of Inpupar pheasant that she thought would appeal to the King.

Once Xander left the garden, she dressed by herself which was slightly unusual as she normally had Miss Janine help her, and made her way to her own private refresher to take a bath. Her other handmaiden had added Eukamint oil, and as she soaked, the oil would soften and perfume her skin. Relaxed, Thais let her mind drift, and the course it took was to the Govenor's execution. Did she feel sympathy? Regret? Anxiety that the assassination could be linked back to her? Truth be told, and maybe because of her languid state, she wasn't that bothered by the whole thing. The Kallisto Mining company was her namesake, her livelihood and her legacy. The ore from the mines was a highly sought after export, and her company was taxed heavily by the government already. How dare they make these types of demands! The Governor picked the wrong heiress to tangle with, she thought.

Feeling no remorse whatsoever at what they had set in motion, the Princess rose from the bath, wrapped herself in a thick nerf-wool towel and made her way to her chambers. When Xander came back to the Crystal Palace, he would see her sitting up on the bed, the towel around her waist as she brushed her long brunette hair with a large boar-bristle brush. The bedroom smelled fresh and exotic, courtesy of the Eukamint.

"Well?" she asked. "Should we turn on the Holonet News?"

Surely if the Governor died, it would be on the evening broadcast.

[member="Darth Vizios"]

"Why," he asked as he rid himself of his dirty, sweaty clothes. Thais would catch a glimpse of him from behind as he walked into the refresher to take the shower he longed for. The aroma of the room, and her laying in the bed with nothing but a towel certainly enticed him to do other things, however. "I would not be here if the deed was not done. They never knew I was there, and his own valet watched him grab for his heart and fall. His temper over your delay is the thing which caused his weak heart to finally collapse on itself."

His words were to reassure her the death would never be traced to her. There was no sense continuing the conversation over the rush of the water hitting his flesh. The pressure was exactly as Xander liked it, strong. He hated a weak shower. Thais clearly did not as well, or she preferred her baths. Xander finished quickly, and grabbed his own towel. After drying he wrapped it around his waist and joined his lover on the bed. His eyes naturally peeked at what she had left exposed before kissing her lips.

"There is nothing which will get in your way now, not from these people. In fact what better way to lighten the moods of the people by announcing your wedding to the King of Indupar. Coming on the heels of such a tragedy it will only be seen as your effor to help the citizenry past their grief and into a more happy time."

Leaning against the plush pillows to support his back, Xander smiled. His eyes closed, not because he was tired and intending to sleep, but because he was relaxed and comfortable. For once he was the docile creature, and Thais could have her way with him if she wanted. The king was not above their equality.

"We must set a date before I leave for Indupar. I cannot delay my departure any longer than the end of this week. I've put the courts off enough as it is already. The longer I am gone, the more creedence it gives to those would oppose me. If you were in favor of it, I would wed you tonight and take you with me, but your duty here demands we part for a time."

His temper over your delay is the thing which caused his weak heart to finally collapse on itself.

That statement caused Thais to break out in a wide smile. She stopped brushing her hair and lay back on the big, ornate bed, waiting for Xander to finish in the shower. When he emerged, he was clean, his skin warm and inviting. He kissed her passionately again, and after advising her to announce their wedding to Isis, she bit her lip and said, "That's a wonderful idea. I think I will invite, not just the dignitaries of Isis, but nobility across the galaxy. We shall have a private ceremony for distinguished guests, and then a parade through the city for the people of Isis."

The way she described it was as though she'd been planning this for awhile, and in a way, she had. She had been raised to hold a royal wedding as more important than just about anything else but the Kallisto Mines themselves. And when her parents were murdered, this urgent feeling to marry was even more pressing - to solidify her holdings and have someone to rule with. And of course for all of her teenage years, Thais was very lonely. But given her limited choices in the galaxy, she was not too keen on rushing into anything. Until now.

He had done both of his jobs today like a dutiful suitor and fiance. Thais took her soft fingers and ran them lightly down his chest. She wanted Xander to relax after the long day of making a life and also taking one. "Yes, my King. You leave it to me. Your part is done. I shall arrange the rest and we will do this quickly." She idly pulled her long, chestnut hair into a loose side braid. He wanted to elope tonight, to take her to Indupar and leave Isis behind. Part of her longed for this - for the whimsy of stealing off in the middle of the night, to always be by the King of Indupar's side and never coming back to the beautiful, but at times, harsh crystal world.

However, duty beckoned her stronger than the siren's song of freedom and abandonment. But thankfully, she still had passion to soothe her reckless desires. She leaned closer to him, their chests touching. In his ear she whispered, "Even if we can't wed tonight we can still pretend we're on our honeymoon."

Dinner was being prepared and set out in the dining room, but with a word from either of them, it could be delivered to their rooms if the King and soon-to-be Queen were so inclined.

[member="Darth Vizios"]

Xander was feeling lazy, so he lay in the bed and just watched as Thais lazily tied her hair into a braid. His eyes were drawn to her chest, then her lips as she came to his ear and whispered hotly exactly what he wanted to hear. He grabbed her by the back of her head and moved her mouth to his. The kiss was exotic, and something which carried with it a touch of what Xander never thought himself capable of. In truth, the king was falling in love with Thais.

"I will make sure my man handles the suit correctly, and ensure we have a great place to actually honeymoon."

Xander kissed his lover again as his hands found his roaming her bare back. So maybe he wasn't lazy about that bit. Still he refused to move and would not be coerced into clothing simply to eat dinner.

"Dessert then dinner my love?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom