Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction In the Abyss of Time (Jakku Jedi Enclave)

Jakku... the desert planet that Vex now called his home... more espefically, he called the Jedi Enclave there his home. Getting a grip of the galaxy's affairs over the years that he has been away was quite refreshing over this planet, things moved slowly and it allowed him to work on his training, training others, and just deepening his connections to his fellow Jedi and what was happening around.

Today, Vex was in one of his strolls over the desert to come up with points of interest for the Enclave... to chart places and even options for the Enclave. Perhaps expand even more to the underground? Romi Jade Romi Jade told Vex about some other caves close to the Enclave where they could build further rooms, but he wanted to know if, besides rooms; they could create passage ways and escape routes. He hoped that they wouldn't get to that point but better be safe than sorry considering what have happened in the past.

During his recent expedition, Vexander found a cave... but one particular one... the Force could be felt dwelling on it, faintly but still it could be felt. Thinking about perhaps how it could help them and what secrets lied ahead, he just entered to be amazed of what he would find: a living being sleeping peacefully.

Living in a cave was quite possible for some scavangers right here in Jakku... but the way that he encountered the girl at this moment, and everything that surrounded her... or instead, what was not surrounding her... raised a few questions in the corellian's mind: how long has she been around? why are there no life support systems or living materials for this cave to be some sort of shelter?

Taking precautions, Vex just got closer and with his hand, he hovered on top trying to feel the status of this girl. Her lifesings were faint, but they were there... the Force was flowing through her and perhaps was the source that he felt before... everything seemed in order but at the same time it wasnt.

Softly, he moved his hovering hand to her shoulder and just nudged her a bit "Lady... this is an odd place to take a nap... wake up!" he said firmly... and since he didn't want to spook her or anything, he just trying to release a smile... IF she opened her eyes.

Last edited:
Vexander turned over to Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri who was coming over with him during this particular expedition. The bearded man barely knew her, but he knew that she was a Padawan, that she was part of the Enclave, and that she wanted to tag along during today's stroll across the hot sands.

Not knowing if his words would actually wake up the young girl... he assumed that perhaps something else was required, turning around to face the young girl, he just extended his hand at her "Come young one, perhaps you might be of assistance" she seemed to be reluctant to get close to Vex since the very start of the task of the day and he didn't know if there was something wrong with him in particular, but he did know that he had to do something to ease her perception of him as well "Get closer, don't be shy now" He turned to look once again to the girl who reminded him on some folk story from Corellia related a sleeping maiden, "Do you know some healing techniques? I know basic but that is not what I am good at" he turned around to Kuxirra "Perhaps you are better than me in that field" he smiled trying to reassure her.

Katarine Ryiah

When Vex turned over to see at the woman laying down... he noticed that she opened her eyes just as Kuxirra was approaching determined to use her healing abilities. The corellian just leaned a bit closer to see if he would get in her line of sight and that might trigger something on her that would wake her up... but she closed the eyes again almost instantly.

Through the Force, Vex started to feel some sort of exasperation, there was something that was distressing her grealy and the Corellian didn't know what it was... but he could feel that she was reaching out.

In an instant, all that emotion let out a burst through the Force that threw Vex a few meters back, but with thanks to what he could feel he was quick to react... quick enough to place his feet steadily in the ground and stabilize himself... however, the cave trembled and such shockwave caused rocks to fall down. It was a cave in a desert afterall, most of the formations in the landscape were made of rock but not as solid as those caves found in other planets with different scenarios.

Still, knowing that he had to do everything in his power to keep the place as stable as possible and for the rocks to be away from his heads, Vex raised both his hands and used his mastery in telekinesis to hold the rocks suspended in air. He focused hard to hold all of them as quick as possible since three lives depended on it. His blue eyes moved from one place to another while his head was fixed in one part, he tried to look at all the fallings rocks and one by one he added them to big web of telekinesis through the Force... holding them in life just around three meters from the ground.

Slowly, when he was sure that he had everything, he moved the rocks to his left and piled all of them, one after the other... sweat began to ran in his forehead eventhough the task was almost done... but this situation was quite draining for him... those rocks were not small and they were quite a few...

By the time all of them were in the ground and away from the three beings... he just let a huge breath slip his lungs and he placed both of his hands in his knees and bended over slightly trying to gather air as much as possible eventhough it seemed to be escaping from his chest. Turning around, he looked at Kuxirra to see what happened with her "Pa-padawan... a-are you allright?" he said as best as he could... and then he noticed it... she was hurt once again... under his watch... "SITH SPIT!" All of a sudden his air was right there and he felt quite upset with himself "Ku-Kuxirra... not again!"

Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri | Katarine Ryiah

Reactions: KRR
Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
"I'm fine..." Kuxirra said, clearly favoring her left leg. "But she's out cold." She nodded to Katarine Ryiah as she gently put a hand on the woman's upper arm. "I have no idea who she is, but it seems she's been out for a while. Her muscles seem kinda stiff." The Togruta sensed Katarine reach out with the Force, and responded by brushing her presence with her own, a sort of "you're not alone. You're with friends" as she turned to the droid. "And she's Force-sensitive."

Reactions: KRR
Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Ally: BB-12
Equipment: Desert Garb, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, EL-16 Blaster Rilfe
Tag: Katarine Ryiah, Vexander Graves Vexander Graves , Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

<You know what I hate the most Jax?> BB-12 said as the two of them began to walk through the sands of Jakku. Jax sighed heavily all he wanted was just one day that he can go without BB-12 crying about something just one day. They were miles away from the X-Wing and already BB-12 is about whine "I was enjoying a good ride to Jakku without you saying something stupid BB-12." Jax said smiling though his expression was clearly that of annoyance. "So why start now you blue bastard?!"

<Because I just realized something,> BB-12 whirred rolling through the sand his small vents shooting out any sand that entered his body. <I've been out here all this time and I haven't been complaining about anything yet. So I needed to fill my need to express myself on things that really piss me the frack off.>

"And to think I was going to get peace quiet here," Jax mumbled. "I come here to seek the Jakku Jedi Enclave, it's fracking hot and it's gonna get worse hearing you chit on things for petty reasons."

<It's for good reasons Jax!> BB-12 said. <For example what are people's obsession with desert planets? It's always the same old chit, can't find a place to go? Desert planet? Want a place to hide? Desert planet. When you ask a guy to create a movie the first they think of is: How is our protagonist going to find a desert planet?>

"So it's a pet peeve for you?" Jax sighed flexing his Prosthetic arm.

<It's less of a pet peeve,> BB-12 beeped. <And more of a psychotic fracking hatred. For frack sakes! Everyone is moving to desert planets like it's a fracking vacation home. What was Romi Jade Romi Jade thinking?! Ohhhh let's create an underground Enclave! Let's locate into ANOTHER backwater planet! I'm Romi Jade! I'm so smart!>

"She's smarter than you ya pile of pizza and junk," Jax said. "Jakku is a good place to patrol for criminal activity and besides there's some ancient Jedi tombs hidden beneath the sands. A Jedi always cares for the people first which was probably why Master Romi placed her Enclave here."

<What's so special about Jakku?!> BB-12 whirred. <What's- hey I'm detecting multiple contacts in a cave.>

"Wait what?!" Jax took out his blaster rifle frowning. "Lead the way BB-12," he said.

<Whatever,> BB-12 whirred. <I'm pretty sure they're dying of boredom because there's nothing but sand here! Seriously why are these people obsessed with sand planets?!>

As the two of them entered the cave, they found two Jedi and a woman who looked dazed and confused. <I don't like sand,> BB-12 beeped taking out more sand from his spherical body. <It's coarse, rough and irritating and it gets everywhere!>

"Shut up BB-12!" Jax growled as he lowered his weapon. "Hello there fellow Jedi!" He said smiling. "Sorry for my droid he was created to be a moron."

<Hey!> BB-12 protested.

Jax ignored his droid as he continued to speak. "Are you part of the Jedi Enclave?" He asked the trio. "My name Jax Thio Jedi Knight of the Galactic Alliance and I come to Jakku to seek out Master Romi Jade? Do you know where she is?"

Vexander was in a middle of a predicament, he didn't know exactly what to do or how to make the girl be aware of their presence. However, Padawan Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri had a good idea and he could feel it through the force... like if she was whispering and the air flowed straight to the girl still in the middle of her slumber.

In an instant, a protocol droid came in, and as he asked what was going on... he noticed a third being enter with a noisy little droid bugging right behind him. Apologizing for his behavior, the man introduced himself and asked for Romi Jade Romi Jade .

"My my, this cave just came popular all of a sudden" Said the man with a smile in his face "Please to meet you Jax Thio Jax Thio , I am Vexander Graves and this is Kuxirra Tano, and we are both Jedi" turning around to the protocol droid "We have a being that might need medical attention... she is just not responding to initial CPR assestment and we haven't tried any more moves, she opened her eyes for a brief moment but is not able to move. Have anything in your programing for something like that?" Vex could be a Master, but he just lacked the proper medical knowledge to proceed other than first aid and this clearly was something else.

Turning to Jax he tried to reassure the man despite what he just said on regards of the girl's medical condition "You arrived at a weird moment my friend... this girl seems to be Force sensitive but is not responding... we do not know what she is doing around here or if something happened to her" He caressed his beard a bit for a brief moment "But fear not! I know how to find Romi, I'll take you to the Enclave as soon as we determine if we can take this one with us or if we need to bring some sort of medical vehicle to take her with us"

The man at that point, just stepped back a bit to allow the droid to do it's tricks... if he had any of them at hand.

Katarine Ryiah

Vexander just squinted a bit at the droid... like... good way to state the obvious... Of course they needed to actually go ahead and take both to the Enclave... he just hoped that he had something in his hardware to diagnose her better and to determine if she could be taken to the Enclave safely.

"Very well, let's get to the Enclave then... hopefully moving her won't trigger anything at all"

With that being said, Vex approached the girl carefully... placing his right hand just in the joints in her legs to support, he slid his left hand in her back carefully so that she wouldn't just wake up in some weird way that would think poorly of him. Still, while he was beginning to carry her, he just looked at Jax Thio Jax Thio and with his head he motioned at Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri "Help her out will ya? She has a previous injury bugging her leg and it might be difficult for her to walk on her own" Then he turned to Kuxirra "We will have that analyzed in the med bay while we are at it... and then you'll need some rest Kuxi" The man didn't know if she liked the nick he just came up with... but as long as she was with him... he would call her like that.

Katarine Ryiah

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Ally: BB-12
So a young woman who looks dazed, a Jedi Master and a girl who is in dire need of medical attention. It was just Jax's luck that he found three Jedi in this cave perhaps they can lead him to Master Romi Jade Romi Jade . "Of course," Jax said turning to BB-12. "Tend to her," he ordered his droid. BB-12 glared at Jax before rolling slowly to the injured girl. <My initial scans indicate that this Torgurtan sustained an infection which means I'm going to have to amputate her leg.>​
It was then BB-12 unleashed a saw from his compartment lording it over the Togrutan's leg. "BB-12!" Jax said. "Stop fracking around seriously."​
<All right!> BB-12 beeped retracting his saw and spraying the girl's leg with bacta spray. <That should be enough to get her back to wherever she came from.> the droid whirred.​
Jax sighed. "Sorry about that," he said taking the droid's commlink and informing the speeder of their location. "So may I inquire who you Jedi are? And do you know who Master Jade is?"​

Vexander felt slightly reassured a bit... not for the "joke" to saw Kuxi, but because they were going out of the cave and a speeder was coming their way. The girl might have been sleeping for some time or not, perhaps she was physically feeling unwell... but her body was also not that much light... she still had some muscles although she did seem somewhat skinny for her complexion.

The corellian looked at Jax Thio Jax Thio and noticed that he did told their names to the man... perhaps during the whole ordeal he just forgot and his attention was diverted to the uncouncious girl. Trying not to make him feel bad or anything, he just smiled casually.

"Well, Kuxi here is a Padawan and she is currently attending the Jakku Jedi Enclave... me on the other hand, I am just an instructor in the Enclave who happened to be around somehow permanently" Vex reajusted the weight of the girl in his arms a bit to avoid her from falling down, and also because the walk outside the cave was quite rocky and bumpy due to the previous burst of Force she unleashed "We know Master Jade... you'll meet her in no time, you'll see. She is most of the time just inside the Enclave attending to different duties so we are bound to find her in her quarters most likely" The man looked at Jax and raised an eyebrow a bit "Do you plan to join the Enclave?" said politely trying to learn a bit more from the man.

Katarine Ryiah Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom