Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Tandem.

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He chuckles softly at her words, meditation was the most troublesome of the training methods he's had to deal with, he has a hard time standing still and clearing his mind most of the time. The only real training he excelled at was dueling practice and not out of any real skill..He just knew how to win, either by overpowering or overwhelming an opponent..or by cheating..
There might be a reason the Jedi didn't approve of him. His train of thought pauses and his eyes widen slightly at her casual mention of being almost killed and then left in a ditch by her assailant. He nods in acceptance of that "Sure, I understand that completely, my conversations tend to be with merchants that wish to try and swindle me for fuel or repairs or whatever I might need.." He states with a small frown that almost can be considered a pout, it's not his fault he's not exactly filled with worldly knowledge...Four years of travel have given him a small ammount and holoshop has given him input of where price-ranges are SUPPOSED to be...but his first two years were rather...harsh due to his naivete.
@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"I can certainly see such, but nothing a few good repairs and fuel cant fix, your lucky on that point too, i lived alone for the first eighteen years of my life with my ma- err father, he was a wiz at ships and droids and im sure there is some stuff we can do to get this ship up to working condition again, might even be able to transfer some fuel to your ship to get you off planet and to the next place where people arent major pains in the ass for being a force user." She stood and clapped her hands together, this was one thing she loved, machines whether they be droids or ships, that and history but the former came before the latter for now. @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He grins at where this conversation is going, this truly is his lucky day! Someone of like-mindedness who might be able to help him fix and refuel his YT-2400, and his droid might be able to get a few repairs too! However there is one small problem..."I don't have many credits I'm afraid" He admits awkwardly wincing and allowing his left hand to slide his hood off entirely now since theres no point anymore, the bigots are far off in the towns and there aren't any Jedi who will strike him down on sight for being touched by the dark-side as he is. Credits are something he's barely got, his choice of profession as a bounty hunter is....not very successful. The last bount he managed to collect was a simple Speeder thief on a planet up in a center quadrant...that was three months ago and he's already reaching the red zone in his savings...He'll need some work very soon, but if he can get to the next planet he should be able to pick up a few odd-jobs from the locals...A Force-using bouncer to scare off petty thugs from a club or something...he looks enough like a Sith to intimidate and clear any trouble-makers out..
Still he has to pay her for her services, nothing comes free in this universe after all.

Alexandra Feanor

"I steal for my own funds, trust me, i dont need you to pay me for helping out someone who has been wronged so many times in the past, now how about you show me the major problems, ehh?" Tied her hair back up and removed the more restrictive parts of her robes, revealing simple sythcloth trousers that were brown in color and a white shirt that had shown slightly with the robes on. She reached up and stretched before rolling her shoulders and smiling at him softly, she wasnt going to take no for an answer. @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He tilts his head and raises an eyebrow, but sighs with a shake of his head a smile forming across his face as he stands up and shrugs "Well, if you insist Miss Alexandra I cannot turn away help at this time." He says before bowing a bit clapping his hands together "My apologies for having to rely on your kindness." He states before tilting his head up and grinning his eyes closed in a smile. He shifts his gaze towards his ship and hums "The last mechanic I went to for a check-up informed me of several problems with the hull, the fuel...thingy.." He states frowning as he realizes it all sounded rather strange to him..he's not a mechanic and he's barely a pilot. "And..." He pauses his face reddening slightly from the rather embarassing position he's stuck in considering the ships maintenance...
He didn't even realize the ship required two-pilots til he was face to face with a droid co-pilot. "I've got no idea besides the things to do with the hull and the fuel...thing." He admits crossing his arms and trying to remain stone-faced to hide his embarassment...the blood filling his cheeks causing this to fail spectacularly.

Alexandra Feanor

She smiled and nodded, "I know exactly what your talking about." She had no reason to let him continue to get embarassed, as much as it was entertaining it was cruel to let him go on and stutter more over the problems he didnt remember nor knew how to fix, it would be interesting to see what was really wrong with the ship and this was an interesting model that she had never worked with. "Lets see what we can find." @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He nods once and clears his throat slightly "Yes, of course." He states trying and managing to fail to not look awkward over his complete lack of technical knowledge "Thanks again Miss." He states his grin returning as he attempts to forget this little incident and reminds himself to actually grab some holo-recordings about this subject to fill in the massive gaps in his knowledge on the subject of star-ships...And technology in general really...
Not for lack of interest or enjoyment..more like a lack of time and funds to actually purchase things like that, however Alexandra has admitted to aquiring her funds through thievery...maybe he should do the same..? Nah, considering his luck he'd probably steal from the wrong person and end up biting off more then he could chew. Too many crime-lords and gangs hanging about for him to actually steal valuables..or worse, he might steal something Empire or Republic owned and have a bunch of bounty hunters on him....Yup, better to be the Hunter rather then the Bounty, a Hunter only has to deal with one..A bounty has to deal with an endless ammount interested in an ever-increasing ammount of credits. @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Tandem"]

She went straight to work while speaking. "So, how about we continue to talk, what is it you like to do and why did the Jedi wrong you?" She looked over at him as she got to work crawling into the first bunch of wires she could looked around the inside of that jungle of electronics and pushing through its impassable web of humming.

Sorry for the short post, im having a problem with social RPs lately, ill try and get you better posts later))

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He tilts his head to the left as the Rogue Force-User makes her way into the bunches of wires of the ship in order to fix the Jedi's 'Please leave our temple' gift, Miss Alexandra is rather talkative though and doesn't seem to mind prying into private business, not that he minds. Humming he slides his arms into the sleeves of his robes opposite to eachother. "It was not the Jedi who wronged me, rather the Sith are the ones I feel any true disdain for, the Jedi and I simply do not see the world the same way." He says with a shrug of his shoulders "I do not believe they had any malicious intent when giving me this ship for my departure from there temple." He explains, he says that but while he holds no disdain for them he doesn't particularly enjoy hanging around overzealous Jedi who view his looks and how he was obviously touched by the Dark Side and judge him for it. It's not like he's running around making trouble...well....Much trouble anyway...
[It's fine, don't worry about it ^^]

Alexandra Feanor

"You never know with Jedi, they are a very Passive aggressive where as the Sith are more open about their feelings, think of the Sith as a teenage girl and the Jedi as that kid that holds everything in until they explode, the point being, both orders are no better than children." She smiled, looking closely at a wire while she worked and cleared off dust and anything else that obscured her view. "Do you have any tools in that ship?" @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He chuckles slightly at the comparison the grin returning as he watches curiously as his new acquaintance clears out the mess in the wires that he never noticed...actually he never even knew there was a hatch there..He blinks as he ponders Alexandra's earlier statement of the Jedi being passive-aggressive...They did give him a Two-pilot ship when he was all by himself...And they did comment quite often on his real lack of talent and refinement with his force-abilities. He shakes those thoughts away as his the Rogue asks him another question concerning tools, he hums for a moment and nods "I'm sure I saw some in the cargo bay." He answers while walking up towards the hatch and preparing to enter the ship to fetch said tools. His training is rather slow by himself...But could a Master really help him at any?? The training methods and wisdom would probably be a plus, but he's not too keen on the idea of being ordered around by someone...He's already got enough issues what with the amnesia Darkside induced anger that haunts pretty much all Sith, still he can control it fairly well...he just can't harness it without going mad. Hence his caution with the subject, he passes it off as a small dislike but he really enjoys the thought of making a Sith Lord as despicable as his old 'Master' crying in soul-crushing agony from burning wounds caused from his saber and his fire, he wants to take a nice sharp rock and start digging into the charred flesh and make an absolute mess of the fool who dares cross him, who think they have enough karma to put someone else through what he's been through and expect the pain not to come full circle in the form of his own righteous fury striking them down in a slow agonizing manner.
The Darkside touches people in strange ways, his mind before the beginning of his 'training' is a complete blur, he remembers an embrace..a scream..and then waking up with his 'Master' in front of him getting ready to shatter his mind..He did a fairly good job of that...The Jedi just had really good tape to seal the cracks and make it passable again. He pauses as he stands in front of the tool kit, he stares down at it his face blank and eyes surprisingly cold...He sighs and kneels down before picking it up, his smile returning as he walks towards the exit hatch once more. He's free now, of both of sides...He's got a ship, he's got a saber and he's got his wits...That should be enough even with his currently limited education. He lifts up the tool box and grins triumphantly "Found it!" He calls out with a small chuckle his eyes closed in the wide grin to hide the smoldering anger still burning inside him, that anger can't just go away..but it can be worked through..and that's his plan.

Alexandra Feanor

"Thank you, so i have another question on the subject of yourself, how come the Jedi didnt seem to get along with you?" She went to work, removing and reconnecting wires, shining the glow rod from the tool kit into the darker areas and pulling nearly her entire upper body in and twisted and turned while inside, her hands working almost on their own. She did look out through the opening when he would answer, out of courtesy and to respond partially but to also see if he was trying to see what it was she was doing. The wiring problems of this ship were certainly interesting, older wires and what not, those Jed can certainly skimp on updates. @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He chuckles nervously at the question his cheeks reddening slightly once more from being put on the spot once more, he tilts his head inwards to peek inside the hatch to observe her actions speaking slowly and nervously as he begins the tale with a bit of an awkward "Weeell....In my youthier...uhh...Youth after a.." He pauses before coughing once to regain his composure "A long bout of therapy..I found a personality...Rather..I had small bits of a personality...and I was making one I assume..." He states his brow furrowing as he trips over his words in an attempt to explain what it's like to be a blank memory..Oh, duh "It was kind of like being a blank holo-message...With a bit of music in the background to give it some kind of vibe.." He states shrugging his shoulders once before sighing and shaking his head at how awful that explanation still was. "Anyway, the point is I started questioning things...voicing these questions...and voicing my dislike for certain answers...Answers like the Force wanting us to all hide away in robes and live without really enjoying what life has to offer..." He frowns a bit his face turning deadpan "They told me I wasn't cut-out to be a Jedi, didn't have the discipline to use the Force and be a true Master one day.." He smiles a bit "I kind of agreed....So, they gave me this Star-ship some Credits..and told me to be on my way." He states with a waving gesture "I'm better off I think..." Better off considering his current situation is being close to having no food and running out of fuel on a Force-hating planet...
Yup, still better off then being a Space-Monk in his opinion.

Alexandra Feanor

"Well you are lucky then because they could have done much worse than they did and just thrown you out onto Coruscant's streets and let a criminal or two get you and mug you. Wouldnt that be fun, ten minutes out and your on the ground with absolutely no money, oh how that sounds absolutely great for the health." She whistled as she worked and talked, her hands still pulling on wires as half her body remained inside the open area now and her eyes scanning over the area with the dim light hanging near by, only a bit more was needed to be fixed wiring wise for this area of the vessel. "So, what is it you plan to do once you get free of this blasted rock?" @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He blinks at the sudden bout of speech blinking again before he wonders if the Jedi really would do that to someone? Or if they did it to Miss Alexandra and that's why she brought it up..? Well he isn't gonna pry too deep, don't wanna be rude after all. He kneels near the hatch to peak deeper inside yellow eyes looking confused at the mass of wires..Yeah he's probably never gonna be a mechanic, he can't identify what half of those were- no lets be honest here...he can't identify what all of those would be connected to at all! He's lucky he landed nearby or else he'd have been lost on a planet filled with Force hating farmers...Farmers with pointy things...He does not enjoy the idea of being stabbed by a bunch of farmers. He hears her voice again and answers "I'm heading to Coruscant to look for some work, about all I know how to do is swing a lightsaber around half decently...figured I could use that for bounty hunting or mercenary work.." He answers with a frown, if she didn't say she was a Force-user he wouldn't have been able to tell at all, his own force abilities are severely lacking especially the more subtle ones, so far the only thing that connects him to the force is his ability with a Lightsaber and his once actual ability that he can barely achieve use of...Even if it IS a supposedly rare ability to have. @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Nice, well im happy to meet you Tandem. If you ever need help give me a shout, its been a while since i had a good brawl." She pulled herself off, dirt and other dust collected on her shirt as she inspected her work and seal the panel, moving onto the next part that she had noticed and getting to work on repairing some minor damage that would make a good difference to his stability during flight. Once more as if moving on autopilot her hands worked and sealed the damage best she could with her limited tools and resources, her eyes did find their way to @[member="Tandem"] for a moment but no longer than a moment before returning to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom