Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Tandem.

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
Dantooine was the planet nearest to the ship low on fuel and supplies and the YT-2400 cuts through the abyss and into the atmosphere of the planet aiming to land while it still has stores of fuel and some food left.
Lush pure green grass billows and is pushed aside as a light freighter lands in a rolling plain near a forested area, ship is in decent shape but is in need of minor repairs. Inside a young man stands after shutting down the simple pilot droid designed to help pilot the two-pilot ship...That happens to be in a state of disrepair as well, which most likely accounts for the small dents in the landing gear and the hull of the ship.
White hair is brushed aside as yellow eyes look over his fuel supply and provisions, a frown slides on the young face and an exasperated sigh escapes the young Force-user as he steps from the command pod and moves to exit the ship tiring of the atmosphere and the annoyance caused by his lack of funds...mainly by trying to keep this ship airborn, it's by his own stubborn nature that he's in this mess currently...He should have sold or traded in the Two-pilot ship for a smaller transport ship, it's obvious those Jedi gave this one to him for the sole purpose of getting to where he wanted to go..not for a continuous ammount of flight and years of service..
But he wanted to get by with what was given to him and now he's low on fuel, out of bounties and stuck on a farming planet of all places.
Brown boots make small indents in the grass, baggy brown pants are tucked into the boots and are held up by a black belt made of some type of leather...he didn't really ask. A red vest under a red cloak and hood hide the silver hair and yellow eyes from view along with the scarred arms of the young man...

No Master, no Money and low on fuel...He can't help but ponder where the nearest town is? A few odd jobs wouldn't hurt, maybe trading some work for fuel...or this 2400 for something a bit more manageable...

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra watched as the ship came down and the white hair pilot looked onto his ship. She suspected this man was here for one of two reasons, A: He lost his way or there is a system's failure, or more so, he was out of fuel. So there was only one thing for her to do, and that my friends was simply to walk out and say hi, after all thats what any rogue force user that is alone ninty percent of the day. "Hello, do you need any help?" @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
The young man blinks as he hears a female voice call out to him and ask him if he required any help, turning his gaze towards the approaching figure he glances left and then right before waving awkwardly with his right hand "Um...Hi? Yeah, um I'm close to out of fuel...do you know where I can buy some..? Or trade...or work...?" He asks his voice turning more somber and his mouth forming into a small grimace as he realizes just how farkled this situation really is..
Maybe he should become a farmer...? He'd be good at that! He's pretty sure finding a farmer to teach him would be easier then finding a Master that shares his views that both sides are moral fallacies....Yup, farmer...
..What's he gonna do with his lightsaber..? Use it to farm crops..? Plasma probably isn't good for the crops...
@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Buying trading and working are three different things my friend, after all, i can direct you to none of those things. You landed in the one area with no farmsteads for miles... so ya, which explains why im out in the middle of no where, people dont tend to like being around me." She looked around and found a rock that was just far enough out of the ground for her to sit on, for all she knew it was a relic but that was a problem for another day, right? She shrugged and rested her elbows on knees and her chin in her hands as they linked and laced fingers. @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He ducks his head in dejection at her answer a sigh escaping him before he returns his gaze towards the woman and blinks once as she finishes her explanation about why exactly she's in the middle of hutt-farkled Alderaan...err...Dantooine...
He watches her as she sits upon a rock regarding her with a curious sort of caution turning his body to face her his right foot sliding back and his hips turning with his left foot sliding forward, he's getting prepared to make a break for his ship if he doesn't like the answer to his next question "Oh..? Why don't people like being around you if you don't mind me asking...?" He's seen this scene in way too many holocube horrors...! If her face starts to change he's outta here!
G.O.N.E. GONE!
He's probably being silly but who knows what a person like him can encounter out in space!

Alexandra Feanor

She laughed as he shifted, almost uncontrollably. It was a light cherrful laugh that held no malice behind it and was inviting him to join her in the laugh. Her soft eyes fixated on him as a low voice erupted from her lips, kind and calm. "Something about being a sith and murdering their families, mind you im not and have done no such thing, but they get conquered by Sith once and every person with a lightsaber is branded one, its quite annoying really, so much potential lost. Doesnt help my case im alone ninety percent of the time anyways because i find the solitude to be a great way to become stronger mentally, while physical interactions have been less... fruitful of lessons for me." She sighed and touched her side gingerly, flinching slightly, it wasnt that she physically felt the pain anymore, but being burnt with a saber in the same place twice does leave quite a memory about the experience. @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He blinks once smiling and laughing awkwardly as she begins before he grins and joins her with a soft laugh at how paranoid he's being currently, granted with how people have tried to swindle him since he's left the temple his trust has been shaky especially lately, still it's nice to laugh and it's been awhile since he's spoken to someone casually like this. His grin lessens a bit and he blinks his eyes widened and slightly surprised at the admittance of the locals feeling towards Jedi and Sith..Oh boy, good thing he landed so far away from any settlements..
He grimaces at the mention of 'physical lessons' a hint that has him grasping at his right bicep with his left hand almost in unison "Yeah, physical lessons aren't exactly my favorite either...Jedi put a lot of stock into mental, Sith put a lot of stock in power...To me it just seems like they don't know how to balance it out, how to enjoy the lives there 'Force' gave them." He states with a small shrug of his shoulders "Course, that's just how I see it and what do I know compared to a bunch of powerful wise-men??" He states with a bit of a chuckle and a grin spreading across his young face, the upper part of his face above his nose obscured by the crimson hood he wears.

Alexandra Feanor

"Lets see, for one you probably have more brains than anyone else in either group, i mean after all things to to get either really painful with one path or boring down the other, which is why running headlong into the brush is the best path. Your free to carve out and create your own path, unrestricted by the borders and laws that come with following those that forge the same repetitive and boring path. That is why i like being out here and free from the mechanisms of either group, while also causing a tiny bit of mayham too, but who doesnt like to watch a bunch of sith or Jedi get mad." She smiled and didnt move an inch from where she sat other than to wave to another rock nearby. "Come and sit down on these all too convenient rocks, i mean they must be here for sitting or else they wouldnt be here." @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
Tandem nods enthusiastically to SOMEONE agreeing with his views on the subject of the Factions he's technically been apart of at certain times in his life..with varying degrees of willingness.. "Freedom is nice.." He says in response as he walks over to a rock adjacent to her and takes a seat "But I find having conversation is also a way to enjoy life, yeah?" He states with another small chuckle as he now ponders the convenience of these stones...and how lucky he was to not land on them with how shoddy his pilot skills are...and how often the droid actually malfunctions..
He's probably being way too carefree, but company like he said and conversation are things he deems necessary for the growth of the mind that Jedi find so important, he can agree to an extent..but it has it's limits. Sentients yearn for company, especially humans which are creatures that are instinctively pack animals..A herd really..Even one for company is good enough.

Alexandra Feanor

"Its a great way to enjoy life if the person you are having a conversation with isnt... whats the word, zealous or quick to anger or so on. You get the picture, those people that do things that they think exempts them from the consequences, but like i had pointed out they are also either boring or a pain. So which group were you running from this time, as it sounds like you have had experiences with both sides, and judging from your predicament your betters didnt like you much to let you run out of fuel." Alexandra kept her eyes on him and her voice calm as she sat there, onlt shifting to find a better way to sit. @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He chuckles again and shakes his head waving his left hand dismissively "Oh no, no, no it was nothing that heinous..I'm afraid it was my own stubborness that lead to my current predicament...Although it is a bit annoying that the Jedi gave me a Two-pilot Star-ship.." He states his face turning deadpan as his voice drops rumbling a bit with his annoyance. "I imagine the Sith would be chasing me for the heck of it if anyone who knew of me in that particular faction was still alive.." He states with a bit of a frown as he realizes he's given away quite a bit of information and he manages a small chuckle before shrugging, no matter for now.."Scary thought that, especially with my ship in the condition it's in...I highly doubt I could outrun them if the need came." He states with a note of somberness entering his tone. "My name is Tandem, at least that's what I'm told..I think someone thought they were being clever though honestly." He states with a small smirk of amusement lining his face.

Alexandra Feanor

"Its easy to run and hide from the sith when they have to hide themselves, the Jedi certainly have done a number on the proud sith that now do not exist beyond remnant group here and there and a rogue one there and here. It would be like a beggar begging to more beggars, it doesnt work and the sith know that trying to act like they are all powerful is hilarious." She kept the smile on her face while she talked and glanced at his ship for a moment before looking back at him. Her hands reached up and undid her hair to let it fall on her shoulders and tucked behind her ears since she was sure she would not be fighting this man. @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
The young man hums in thought his left hands forefingers gripping his right elbow as he tilts his head up in thought his right hand softly grasping at his chin and stroking it softly as he ponders this news. "I suppose that explains a few of the events I'm actually aware of...The Jedi have the Sith on the run then?" He wonders himself "Can't say I'm truly sympathetic." He states his head tilting up displacing his hood slightly revealing white hair and yellow eyes the rest of his young face partially revealed. He blinks returning his gaze to the woman as she undoes her hair and he tilts his head to the left inquisitively before mentally shrugging it off. @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"They would need to be respectable to feel sorry for them dont you think?" She leaned back and rolled her neck as she sat there. (Sorry for the one liner, i went brain dead...) @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He chuckles in response his grin still in place as the woman speaks of the Sith and their situation, he can't say he's not spiteful, it's what they trained him to be after all. He answers his tone rising with amusement "Yes, I agree with that." He answers leaning back a bit with his palms sliding behind him holding his weight up by being placed against the edges of the rock so he doesn't topple over as he relaxes in the midst of some rather nice conversation.
[It happens to the best of us, no worries.] @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Well im sorry to disappoint you about the fact that this place is so far from trade and work, i really do hope that you find your way and so on. What is your name by the way, i forget if you told me or not, i am Alexandra Cinthra, Rogue Force User of the stars." She leaned back forward and rested her chin on her hand, she was curious in the man, his eyes yellowed and hair white, an interesting combination of features but really anything is possible in this universe really. @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He lifts his left hand up and waves it dismissively of her worries "I'll manage, I always have." He responds his gaze lifting upwards towards his ship momentarilly before his gaze goes back to the woman who now identifies herself under the name 'Alexandra' but rather then the introduction, not that he doesn't return it..she labels herself as a 'Rogue Force-user' so that's what people like them were called..? Rogues? That's...strangely fitting he supposes..
He chuckles in his thoughts and answers after a brief moment of contemplation crossing his face "I am Tandem, I suppose I'm much of the same if that's what people are officially calling Force-users that have no place with either the Jedi or the Sith." He states raising an eyebrow inquistively as she regards him with what he assumes is a curious gaze. This conversation was enlightening, it's good to know that there are people like-minded to himself, it'd be rather troublesome to know you were one of a kind in an entire universe..or even galaxy really.

Alexandra Feanor

"Well, there is another more accepted term ive considered, a Grey Jedi, but i think that is still too dull, Silver Wanderer maybe, how does that sound?" She had been contemplating a better name for what to call herself, and due to her appearance, her clothing and armor, and the very nature of her being, a Silver Wanderer was certainly a good thing to be proud of being. Maybe, cause a bit of trouble for the Jedi and the Sith and see how much instability could be caused by the actions of a group that were wronged by both sides or either side and get some good ole entertainment at watching them run with their heads cut off. @[member="Tandem"]

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
He nods humming at the change of subject "Yeah, Silver Wanderer sounds much better then Grey Jedi..After all, wasn't the point to seperate from the Jedi??" He asks while confirming the name with another more definitive nod "Silver Wanderer sounds like it'd suit it perfectly if I were to be asked." he answers with a small chuckle. Well, maybe finding someone to train him in his skills won't be as hard as he originally thought, still his first priority currently is fuel and provisions...
Gotta survive the week before he can train his lackluster force abilities and incomplete saber forms...Still he'd rather not have to deal with bigoted farmers..especially with how much he actually looks like a Sith. The red hood sets him apart from the white and black he normally see's though..So that might be for the best..Maybe he can wear a mask..? Does he have a scarf or- Nah, if he covers the lower half of his face they'd just see yellow eyes and be really suspicious...
Ah, the problems of youth. @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Well, thank you for your imput Tandem, its good to finally just have a conversation with someone, no dueling or training, or boring meditation coming along with the whole scene, after all last time i was in a fight i was left in a ditch to die... a story for another time if this meeting goes on for longer than just now." She thought back to that, q white hair man, two sabers, spiked hair, she would see him dead if it killed herself in the end, but atleast she would see him dead. @[member="Tandem"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom