Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of training

Hi all. Rafeesh is in need of training, due to him being out of practice for a long while. I am wondering if anyone would like to train an ancient Jedi turned Sith.

He has no allegiances at this point, and has gone back to a gray leaning on dark side. So he is neither Sith nor Jedi and is in need of some good old training.

If anyone can help that would be most appreciated. (And give him time to learn, he has been out of loop for an incredibly long time. See the bio for details, its in the signature.)

Hey! I'll- Dammit [member="Krest"] -.- Just out of curiosity, what alignment do you tend to lean most on, [member="Rafeesh"]

[member="Darth Narakada"]
583fe938aeb5fdc3d056add94e897f0d772aac19f1b987d807ff170c68b2caa4.jpg

[member="Gherron Vael"] he tends to the Dark side at this point, he was Sith at one point.

[member="Darth Narakada"] [member="Krest"]
Quick warning this is my first time having any character trained, I will need to be taught OOCly as well as ICly how to do this. Either of you okay with teaching me the ropes?
(Don't worry I have other character that might decide to come to this site and they will also need training. So there will be plenty to go around.)

[member="Gherron Vael"], well he isn't really Dark, he is just leaning more towards that then the Light. Think the opposite of Jolee Bindo from KOTOR. (I get you are joking, I just needed to put that out there) :D

I think I will go with [member="Krest"] then. Hope you are up to this challenge. He may be a bit eccentric (right now he is behind me reading up on the history, going through my datapads making notes of what he needs to remember :) ), so bear with him. Any new tech he will need help with as well.

Should I post the training thread or you? (Again new to this so I will need to learn the ropes a little)

Well just getting it out there. I am sure somethings have changed over the 4 millennia he has been asleep, and if not then well that is me just getting stuff out there then. (Being really silly about it but there you go :p )

So should I set up the training thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom