Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG In need of stories

Hey,

So I am starting to want to write more stories with Kat, she has been side lined for awhile now and been struggling to find the best way to push her story next. Currently, she is a Healer, not looking for any romantic relationships bar the casual fun and has been actively avoiding the conflicts for fear of getting emotionally scarred again. Her skills are on par with a Jedi Knight but she isn't looking to be a Master either since she doesn't see the point in the titles personally.

What I am hoping to gain from this thread are some people who are interested in writing as friends, potential romances if interested or enemies for future invasions and such! Kat's bio is up to date so take a look and see if it meshes with your character.

Just looking to write more with Kat and hoping this thread will make that possible!

Thanks for reading!

Healers are more than welcome in the Ashlan Crusade. We may be militant Jedi zealots, but contrary to popular belief, we do want to heal the galaxy. Your talents would definitely be appreciated. Feel free to check out our faction page. If it isn't your speed, we can still work out a thread for ya, if you wanna get something going :)

Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust

So, Kat left the Jedi path she had been on since she felt that the Jedi she was around were heading to war too much and she was becoming too militant as a person. Unlikely to join Ashlan Crusade but happy to thread and interact with people from there. Kat is currently part of GA which is friendly with AC as far as I know so can't see why she couldn't interact with the people there.

Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust

So, Kat left the Jedi path she had been on since she felt that the Jedi she was around were heading to war too much and she was becoming too militant as a person. Unlikely to join Ashlan Crusade but happy to thread and interact with people from there. Kat is currently part of GA which is friendly with AC as far as I know so can't see why she couldn't interact with the people there.
Yeah totally! Feel free to hit me up whenever and we'll figure out some ideas :)

Mallory Bash

M
Mal has recently joined the GA and sure could use some friends, she is familiar with Allyson Locke (or will be soon), and is familiar with loss (including her former business partner/girlfriend), so the two of them may have some things in common. Mal is a former smuggler/trader who has joined up with the GA Navy. Check Mal, and if interested, let me know!

Would certainly be interested in having Vaylin cross paths with Kat. She's been a Sith for the longest time and only recently moved towards a neutral path after going through something that damn near killed her.

Currently she's just going about the galaxy, enjoying her new lease on life.

Vaylin Vaylin & Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

mp4

Hi Kat,

My character Marcus is a wayward force user who left the Jedi order as well. He is seeking out sith and jedi artifacts alike by the will of the force and is also looking for some future potential allies. Let me know if you are interested in having our characters cross paths

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom