Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of Criminal Activities

Skirmish Ad

I am in need of a few writers that are solo, or group Criminals that are looking to increase their reputation and in need of a new PvP Thread. (No Death without Permission / Bounties included)

Location: Gydine, Old GR Armory used by the United Trade Conglomerate.
Actions: Steal Stuff and hold off the New Republic
Reward: Renown and Title of Raiders of the Old Republic / Tech from the UTC and GR

Let me know for interest, and if there is a certain criminal group to join.
Thanks.

[member="Kyushu Tsukasa"]

I would love to have envolement with the Family, please let the Admins know I would like to speak with them.

[member="Vorkaliin Barass"] [member="Jahan the Lion"] [member="Tirtus Vex"]

I will be sure to mention you when the thread goes up

[member="Giddean Kuat"]

I would like to know where on the map this planet is, if it's not in NR or neutral space then it is unlikely I will become involved. I am not getting tangled up in with another faction because it is within their space. Because I can't as [member="Allyson Locke"] said see this planet on the map.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

Apologies, thought you were just making fun of my Typo. Yes, [member="Vorkaliin Barass"] it is just outside SOJ newly claimed boarders near Commenor in the Expansive and Inner Rims.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

Gyndine is my planet to go for most roleplaying; little known, background planet with factories and a shipyard as well as a known Fortress World. Also just not claimed by a large party and is I have build up a little with other characters. Good place to let people steal some of my other Characters Stuff and good backdrop to write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom