Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of a Facelift.

So, I've been itching to get a new avatar with a fancy border and a signature to match, however I'm quite literally - terrible with Photoshop and have been using Imgur to through a bunch of filters over-top some of my chosen pictures.

Thus, I come to you, Digital Wizards of Chaos, humbled and with a request.

I would like this image to be a circular avatar with a somewhat transparent border, and if possible with fancy laurel's around the bottom. However, if you'd like to play with the image a bit and make a few variations, I'd much appreciate it.

Secondly, I would like this image given some flair. I'll leave the choices of what to be done with the image up to those that taken up this request, but all that I ask is that Captain Astarii Saren is somewhere on that sig. (Heck, if that image is giving you issues, anything that looks awesome will work as well. Be it another image in the similar vein (Ala Sisters of Battle) or of a Battle between Fleets.)

In return, I don't have much in the terms of personal items to trade, but I can provide specialty items from the factory, subbed by yours truly, through my recent acquisition of the REC.

[member="Astarii Saren"], I'm probably not the most talented photoshop artist out there, but I can do some stuff given enough direction.

For the first image, were you looking for something like this? Or something else? Any changes that you made to it? I realize that the branch leaves look a little rough right now, which I can clear up pretty easily, but I didn't want to put more effort into it until I knew that I got what you wanted for sure.

For the second one, I tried to add some flair to it by adding some dramatic focus on Astarii. But there are more specific ideas that you'd like to include, I can probably execute it.

I dare say that I'm impressed, even though you say you're not a talented photoshop artist - you're far better than I'll ever be. ;)

As for the first image, that's almost exactly what I've envisioned - though would it be possible to take out the white background? And as for the second one, I have nothing that comes to mind as it looks badass.

You have my thanks, [member="Gir Quee"]!

[member="Astarii Saren"]

Something like this for the av?

Ieg7Rh3.png

I thank the both of you for the Avatar's, I'm going to be switching them on a regular basis. As a reward, feel free to PM me something you'd like to be put through the factory, I shall spend the weekend making it for you both!

| [member="Audren Sykes"] | [member="Gir Quee"] |

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom