Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of a break

Vereshin

V
Hello all, the last few weeks have been really rough for me IRL. Some scary stuff happened which left me in a bit of shock and I've been perpetually unwell since. A few threads on Chaos I'm currently involved in have added to that stress and the site in general has just become too overwhelming. I'm staying awake for well over 24 hours a day because I'm too anxious to sleep, and if I don't take a deep breath and step back now, I'll become very sick.

This is mostly because of an incident which happened IRL which shook me up quite a bit, but I think you can agree, that putting role-play threads before my well-being is beyond silly. I hope you can understand that I need to leave the site for a while.

Aside from that, I have wanted to start writing Vereshin again for a while, but upon rebooting him as a Sith Knight, I realized why I stopped writing him in the first place.

I'm simply not interested in Star Wars and Sith anymore. Magic and old-fashioned settings have always been my thing and the stories I want to write just don't work in a space setting. My muse has become stunted because I'm constantly writing the same thing and trying to explore concepts which aren't suitable for Star Wars. I need a brand new avenue and a quiet, low-key setting to help me relax.

I'll still be hanging out on discord if you want to chat, but I will be absent from the site. Thank you for writing with me in the time I've been here, it's really been great.

Until I feel rested and stable again, farewell.

Vereshin

V
Thank you all for your support. I had big plans for Sebastian, so I may return to continue his story when I feel like writing sci-fi again.

[member="Kiriko"], [member="Lord Depravious"], [member="Vik Velkarson"], [member="Jairdain"]

Xotomi

INFJ | Cantankerous by Rite | Thee Ever-Nerd
So sorry. You do whatever you need to do, but know that you very much belong here! Your writing is absolutely remarkable. I hope you never stop. Reading you always reminds me where I am lacking, and not many writers wow me, even published. You can hold your own among the masters of classics. Please keep in touch. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom