Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private In Death, Life

Darth Revellian

D
Darth Revellian watched idly as the construction droids carried out their assignments. Dozens of the bipedal models worked on the ground level of the structure, while many more with tracks or repulsor technology moved about the higher levels, still not connected to the ground level. Set into a canyon on the world of Dosuun, the structure promised to be a grand affair in the not too distant future, already taking shape into the temple for his organization. From this temple, the Inamsi Tisatsa would begin their long awaited and planned campaign against the Sith Order and the rest of the galaxy. From this world, the reign of the Sith would return to the galaxy, bringing about a new age of twilight for all those who had thought them destroyed.

Before that day could come though, the Inamsi needed an army.

Revellian sensed the approach of his guest before he heard their approach. Turning, the animal fur cloak around his shoulders shifting, the Sith turned his glowing yellow gaze on the Walker Walker as they approached. A small smile crossed his face, before he turned to look back at the structure being built. "What do you think?"

Walker came to the location aboard the Persistence, leaving it's crew on board, along with his Generator. He likely wouldn't be needing it here. Though if necessary he imagined his connection to the ship would be sufficient to get him out of trouble, he'd merely need to alert them of the problem. Besides, he felt he was more useful to this person alive and active.

Vash no longer appeared as a simple man, that appearance he'd given up some time ago when he was acting as himself. His current form was much inspired by one of his first experiments in the Avansas, and the forms she was prone to. Wings, devaronian skin, horns, an of course, enhanced physical abilities. Although the green patterns that formed from the crystals were simply of their own accord, not his own decision.

And if Vash's difficulty in hiding his presence was bad before, it was so much worse now. He approached, watching the construction as he want. Darth Revellian turned early to see the alchemist. Asking what he thought of what was before him. Not much grandstanding yet, that was curious. Lots of sith were 'mighty me.' So was Walker but Walker thought he actually deserved it.

He looked out at it a moment longer considering his answer, "It's considerable I'll give you that. Though, you may want the opinion of someone more interested in physical empires. I've always preferred my creations and connections to feats of construction. Of course, that's also what I'm good at." It was a rather diplomatic answer. He found the structures...relevant, but were simply not of particular interest to him. Without a way for it to serve him, and in particular a way to grow his species, then it meant little to him.

Equipment:
Cursed Blade
BAW-57-heavy-blaster-pistol
JN3 Auger Personal Shield.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom