Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Darkness [All Sith]

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] @[member="Jacen Cavill"] @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Darth Vazela lifted the cowl of his hood as he disembarked from the Lambda-class transport. The hover of it's impulse engines alerted the Sith Lord that it had returned to the space station that laid in orbit of Korriban. Desert dunes were laid out across the area, disappeared behind a large mountain canyon that, built inside and protruding from it, was the Grand Sith Temple. Wearing his dark, hooded robe, Vazela disappeared into the vast darkness inside the structure after crossing it's threshold.

As he navigated it's long, vast hallway, he reflected on the many times he had been here. Forty years ago, he had first been inducted into the Sith Order by his Sith Master, now long departed and in Chaos. Four decades later, he had met with the Shadow Emperor, Darth Voracitos; and that meeting, upon his revelation of existence to the galactic eye and notice of other Sith within it's galaxy, had triggered a set of events that not even he had foresaw. The search of a Sith Apprentice, her subsequent loss, the ascendancy to the mantle of Sith Lord and so on. It had been a benefit for him to acquire the mantle of Sith Lord, set up contact with Sith such as Tyrin Ardik, who's ascension to Dark Lord of the Sith had opened the path to Sith Lordship and he had become a prominent, although recent member, of the Sith Order.

But he had lost the way, caught up in the schemes and plots of other Sith as he sought those that would, eventually, serve him. Now it was time to enact and begin his own schemes. In Darkness, Sith would congregate, meet and discuss the proposal that Darth Vazela had for them. Whether they would receive their invitation in nearby or distant star systems or even the Temple in which he had entered, they would come.

Lowering himself into the throne, once used by the Dark Council that had served Emperor Vitiate several centuries ago, Vazela rested his arms along it's arm rests and waited, closing his eyes and meditating on the dark side of the Force.

@[member="Darth Vazela"]

Tyrin entered the crumbling chambers, brushing some dust off his shoulders as he did. This place had been a place of high importance at one time. Now it was just another empty ruin. Funny how things changed with the times. Dromund Kaas was a much more pleasant planet to conduct these affairs, but if a Sith Lord of his wanted to meet on Korriban, he would meet on Korriban. In any meaningful political partnership, there must be a sense of mutual respect. Hence why Tyrin had arrived punctually instead of telling the Darth to get bent.

"Darth Vazela. Good to see you." Tyrin greeted, "Something you wished to discuss?"

Durn Krow

D
Durn had made his way at the behest of an odd transmission he'd received, though pat of him thought it might have been for his master and was sent to him by mistake. In any case he'd made it to the station and entered the room where he saw the two Sith's already there. It was clear the one in the chair, or perhaps throne, was the one who'd sent the message.
He walked up to it and bowed saying "I am apprentice Durn Krow, sir. I have answered your call, but I'm afraid I am not familiar with who you are."

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"]

Vazela lifted his hands from the arm rest when the first of his invitees arrived. The cowl of his hood was lowered gently and smoothly onto his back. When his arms lowered back to the sides, he lowered his head in a deep bow of fealty to the Umbaran that stood before him. The Sith Lord that sat before the Dark Lord of the Sith, Tyrin Ardik, had profound respect for the man. The simple facade of it... On looks alone, Vazela felt confident that he could challenge this man for his mantle and take from him. Yet there was a nagging doubt in the back of Vazela's mind. That doubt was well founded, for Tyrin was a difficult man for him to read. A man of vast wealth of resources, contacts and power. To challenge Tyrin, it could not simply be settled in a mere duel. The Umbaran understood the evolution of the Sith. The strife necessary for the Sith Order to thrive, not upon weakness, but strength was different to the first of them. As, once upon time, Sith had battered and tore away at each other for their power, here in this day and age, other factors came into the equation. The Sith were a lot more complicated than the eras of the Great Hyperspace War, for example. He would need to be patient...

"My Lord," spoke Vazela, lifting his gaze up to him. "You may take this seat, my liege." Raising up from the main throne, raised on a plinth that stood above the other, smaller thrones, in which symbolized the de facto person in charge and where Dark Lord's had sat upon for generations, Vazela departed to maintain his own facade of servitude and fealty in favor of the lesser throne nearest to the Dark Lord's. Looks were deceptive and gestures, occasionally, spoke louder than words.

"I wonder if he knows...?" the dark robed Sith thought as he lowered himself into the seat. Waiting for the Umbaran to take his place, Vazela explained, "I have a proposal for you, Lord Ardik."

Durn Krow

D
Durn gave a deep er bow when her realized the Emperor was present. He'd never met him in person or really knew what he looked like, but from the sensation of the dark side he sensed off him he figured he must've been the Emperor. Only someone so powerful could hold that position in the Sith Empire. Now he really felt he didn't belong at the arrival of this other guest, but he'd not been asked to leave yet. Best to keep quiet and keep bowing before receiving any orders.

@[member="Darth Vazela"]

Tyrin rolled his eyes, but the gesture was lost beneath his mask. Here they were going on about the fancy chairs again and what they symbolized. Very well. If Vazela wanted to play the game of chairs, he would oblige. So long as whatever he had to say here was interesting. Tyrin made his way over to the seat, sitting himself down and getting comfortable. Well, as comfortable as he could. Time had not been kind to this chamber nor its furniture. He preferred to conduct these sorts of meetings in well-lit board rooms, but to each their own. The atmosphere here was certainly stronger.

"I am always open to proposals from those I entrust with governance of a sector, Darth Vazela." Tyrin replied, "Speak freely."

OOC Writer Account
I hate my computer. It likes to crash on it's owner and when it reloads the page, conveniently forgets to put it's owner in the correct username. My computer promises to stop annoying it's owner, before he punches it in the face again.

[If you guys know any Sith who are looking for roleplay, please invite them in your next post.]
@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] @[member="Durn Krow"]

Darth Vazela nodded his head to the Emperor. Briefly, the Sith Lord averted his gaze away from the Umbaran to Durn. With a gesture of his hand, he indicated to the Sith Apprentice that he had his silent permission to sit in one of the vacant, degraded thrones. Equally, the Sith turned his chalk white, degraded face back to Tyrin and locked his yellow, predatory eyes with the Emperor's pale counterparts. "When I returned to the Empire a year ago, I came with a scheme in mind, something which I have spent the past year preparing. Projects such as the creation of the Obscurity at Mon Calamari, as well as my participation in the annexation of Aeten two were part of the preparation I had in mind for this plot. Even my involvement in the defense of Metalorn from the Republic and my engagement with the Jedi Grandmaster Ben Watts were key to what I have planned."

"The fact of the matter is that a seismic change is necessary, for the Force is not currently aligned to us. Instead, the light side of the Force has risen to the supremacy over all others. As I speak, factions have converged with the same idelogies, philosophies, doctrines and knowledge that we have opposed with thousands of years. Factions such as the Omega Protectorate is only a new uprising of democracy that we have seen in the form of the Republic since the Sith began their crusades several millenia ago. For despite the efforts of our predecessors, the Jedi Order has continued it's survival and subsequent blight on our efforts to rid the weakness and stagnation that they have paraded, taught and idolized for so long. All with the same mind, these factions, led by the Jedi Order and it's continued efforts to undermine us at every turn has resulted in a mentality of us verse them."

Vazela folded his hands into his sleeves, leaving his elbows raised on the arm rests. He had allowed the child to remain among Sith Lords, for there was the potential for the perfect weapon. As Lord Bane had done with Lord Zannah, who became one of the greatest sorcerors the Sith Order has ever seen, children such as Durn must be shaped to follow the philosophies, ideologies, doctrines and knowledge of the Sith. In comparison, the Sith had to learn not to make the same mistakes as seen in the form of Lord Sidious's decision to enter Darths Tyrannus and Vader into his apprenticeship. A full cup can only mean a mess, for when new content is added to the cup, the original content spills out and mixes with the new, leaving only chaos. Mistakes such as these resulted in the collapse of the Sith on the eve of the Jedi's destruction. So long as Durn did not disappear before Vazela's plot could be instigated, then the aging Sith Lord foresaw the childs involvement. Perhaps a potential apprenticeship on the cards, if the child proved that he had significant potential and worthiness to enter such a relationship.

"When the Sith have begun their purge against the Jedi Order, they have begun it in two ways. The first I speak of is the creation of an Empire, as seen in the form of the one you now currently rule, my Lord." Vazela inclined his head to Tyrin before continuing. "When the Sith have created their Empire first and attacked the Jedi later, the conclusion of the war has ended in two ways. Either the Sith lost their war, as seen in the Great Hyperspace War or the Jedi still survived even after the Sith's victory, as seen in the First Galactic War. In the form of the latter, the Jedi would later be there for the Second War, which resulted in a Sith loss."

"The other way that the Sith have begun their purge against the Jedi Order is to plot their demise first and the creation of their Empire later. This was seen in the culmination of the Banites promise, when Darths Sidious and Vader enacted the thousand year old Grand Plan, culminating in the destruction of the Jedi and the greatest Empire seen in galactic history. The closest replica to Darth Sidious's Galactic Empire was Darth Krayt's; and as he had made the same mistake has the Golden Age Sith before him, Krayt created his Empire first and attacked the Jedi later. Krayt lost the war and the Jedi survived to tell their tales."

"The losses of the Sith have come full circle, eight centuries after the end of the Order of Sith Lords. The Jedi remain, the Republic is strong, factions such as the Omega Protectorate have risen to prominence and even former allies in the form of the Mandalorians have turned against us. The light side of the Force has risen to supremacy over the galaxy, leaving a gathering of groups who would like nothing more than the Sith to fade once more in the annuals of history."

Vazela leaned back in his seat, allowing calm to settle over the area, in a cold stillness. After his words sunk into the mind of Emperor and Apprentice, did he push on. "My proposal is simple. We must destroy the Jedi, Lord Ardik."

@[member="Darth Vazela"]

Tyrin listened intently to Darth Vazela as the Sith Lord spoke. Though Tyrin held the position of authority over the man, Darth Vazela had great experience over him. Perhaps not enough to wrest control of and then lead the Empire, but enough that Tyrin was not going to simply ignore what he had to say. As far as Tyrin was concerned, respecting one's subordinates was almost as important as respecting one's betters. In this case, Vazela was both. In different ways, perhaps, but still both. After all that build up, it seemed to be a blunt and broad proposition. Frankly, Tyrin had assumed that was the overarching goal of every Sith: the destruction or assimilation of the Jedi. It was such a simple fact that Tyrin found it to be redundant to even mention it frequently. Yes, he had signed a treaty of peace, but as with all things it was to further his agenda and that of the Empire. The fact that some fools under his thumb did not understand as much was unfortunate, but there were no known cures for inherent stupidity. Especially when the stupid did not know they were as much.

The Protectorate were not a democracy themselves. They were a very nicely decorated dictatorship that was almost an oligarchy on a good day. Something the Republic oft looked over in their dealings with them, but now that the two were very mildly feuding, he did not consider it an issue. If anything, the Confederacy held more Democracy than the Protectorate ever did... And they were trusted allies. Beneath the cloak of neutrality, of course. He couldn't have the Protectorate knocking on the Confederates' door because of their secretive deals with the Empire. Not now. Vazela had an interesting theory about the Force. Had it irrevocably shifted to the Light side? Was the Force... Unbalanced with a preference to Light? It seemed a strange concept, but not terribly irrational given the tumultuous history of the last few years. Would eradicating the Jedi change that? It was unknowable at present, but if all went according to plan...

"An intelligent interpretation of history, Darth Vazela," Tyrin complemented, always one to do as much. "But I am not convinced it is for any more reason other than that we are Sith and that all governments are finite. It is the natural ebb and flow of things, the rise and fall of governments. The Rakata thought they were infinite. Now they are all dead."

Tyrin paused, adjusting his seating on the throne. Difficult thing. "Despite recent events, the destruction or assimilation of the Jedi is still on my to-do list. If all things unfold as I hope, I will drive an irreparable rift between the Jedi and the Republic. Divide and conquer, as they say. As for the Mandalorians... Well, they will be dealt with in time as well. Those inbred barbarians will be reminded of their place in the Galaxy: at the beck and call of the Sith. All things in time, Darth Vazela. For now, my priority is the procurement of territory. The Jedi's time will come, but not now."

Durn Krow

D
Durn's eyes went wide when @Darth Vazela made his proposal. Apart of him was happy that such a strong Sith master wanted to eradicate the Jedi, he having his own grudge against them for so long, but another part of him agreed with Emperor @Tyrin Ardik . It was not the right time to deal with them and the plan itself was far too large a feat t accomplish. He joked to himself in his mind and said they'd have a better chance of teaching a Bantha how to speak. He still remained silent, however, and waited to see what the final verdict would be between these two powerful Sith Masters.

Andreas spoke up from his position leaning on a wall near the thrones.
"And how do you propose we do this?"
The masked man had had been in the room the whole time but he never made a move until just now. He was too busy gathering information as he had a recurring habit of doing so. First, he found out Darth Vazela's shows of loyalty and reverence were nothing but a ruse: the electroencephalograph built into the HUD in his helmet detected too much brain activity going on in the sith lord's head while he switched seats and no person that "humble" should have to think so much just to give up a seat. The kid had no business here: he was humble, just too humble; too humble. Finally, he was here to assassinate a person of high status
This should be easy
He thought to himself

While he was listening to Darth Vazela speak, he recorded the message with a device in his helmet and sent the recording to @[member=Lucien Cordel]

@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] | @[member="Durn Krow"] | @[member="Tae Reek"]

As the last word exited Andreas' lips, Tyrin's head snapped around, masked visage focused on the little Apprentice who shouldn't have. As an Umbaran, a Force Sensitive one at that, he had an innate ability to both deceive and detect deception. This lowly creature that had dared to raise its voice to one of his own Sith Lords had just signed its own death warrant. Sith blood was precious, and it was regrettable that this one would need to be killed. However, treason was not something to be tolerated, nor was speaking out of line in such a manner. This one was a Sith, but that was all he had going for him. Tyrin sensed nothing but weakness emanating from the creature. Weakness and intent to relay the information expressed here to someplace it should not go.

"Who in the Galaxy is this? Another no-one attempting to dance at the feet of giants. An overplayed trope. Droll." Tyrin spoke, his voice having lost the casual tone with which he addressed Vazela to adopt a more malevolent one. "Mr. Reek, if you would be as so kind as to dispose of this interloper. The grown ups are talking."

Tyrin looked over at the Duros he had noticed in here. Quiet one. Good. He knew how to conduct himself. "You are welcome to involve yourself as well."

Tae had revealed himself from a darkened corner of the room and immediately commanded the force to push the spy into a wall. As he held them there against the wall he looked at him with a sinister grin. Tae then looked over his shoulder towards the Emperor and his company and said "With pleasure, my lord." He then looked back at his foolish prisoner. "Are you afraid to die?" Tae continuously held the spy against the wall with all his power.

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] | @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] | @[member="Durn Krow"] | @[member="Darth Vazela"]

The masked manrooted himself in the force, the push from other individual only making him skid back an inch.
"Not if you're the one who's supposed to make it happen"
With a wave of his hand, he utilized the force to slam @[member=Tae Reek]'s head against the wall before force pushing him away. He made no hostile movem,ent after that, turning to the man who had ordered his death
"If you're worried about the transmission I just sent, don't. It was sent to Lucien Cordel, my master. You probably know him. I just thought it crucial that he get in on this too. Or am I at the wrong meeting?"

Durn Krow

D
Durn merely nodded at the Emperor's words, saying "Thank you, my lord. But I am only an apprentice. I doubt I would have anything to contribute."
He turned back to @Tae Reek and the spy he had, taking not in both of them. He'd barley sensed them when they were hiding, mainly because he was too buys dealing with the power that both sith lords gave off, but now that they were in plain view he could better see what they're powers were like. Still hard to tell given so much dark side power within the room, but it was clear both of the newcomers had skills. Durn wasn't sure what to do at this point, seeing that Reek had the spy, so instead he stood to the side to look between him and @Andreas Wintergreen , and @Tyrin Ardik and @Darth Vazela

"Maybe. Maybe. But you sure as hell not leaving this room alive, wretch." Tae took out his lightsaber and lit both bright orange blades in a hushed hum. Tae would begin channeling combustion on one of his weapons in order to cause it to explode in a violent matter. Tae stood there and waited for the spy to make his next move, for it would be his last.

@Tyrin Ardik | @Andreas Wintergreen | @Durn Krow | @Darth Vazela

Andreas payed no mind to the other apprentice who had just pulled out his blades, eager for a fight. He kept his attention on the masked lord. Any other day, he would teach this kid a lesson about his place on the food chain, but The Empire was not an enemy he wished to make. He never imagined a day could go so wrong in just a few words. Just then, he remembered his manners. He had almost forgotten that the sith had a fetish for respect. He fell to kneel and with the most pitiful tone he could manage, apoligized and explained the situation to the Dark Lord of the Sith once more as respectfuly as he could without sounding over the top and phony like someone else he just met.

Tae looked at the weak, quivering fool in disgust. With a quick lunge, thanks to Tae's training in Force Speed, Tae was able to launch himself directly at Andreas' body. He lifted his foot up to attempt kick Andreas into the wall and with that speed and force it'd be hard block or evade. Obviously he had never met Tae before because surrender is not a word in his dictionary. "Burn you traitorous peasant." By this time, Tae's combustion had gained enough power to begin exploding Andreas' innards simultaneously. His body should be left as a stain on the ground and wall after being channeled for so long without interruption. "It is finished, my lord." Tae said to the Emperor before taking his position back in the corner of the room.

@Tyrin Ardik | @Andreas Wintergreen | @Durn Krow | @Darth Vazela

What @[member=Tae Reek] didn't know was that the HUD system in his helmet gave him a 360º field of vision. He and his HUD detected the slightest movement of his muscles and foresaw what would happen next. He didn't opt to block the attack, because he sensed the power growing within him at the time. There was only the option to dodge. And, Andreas, being in a kneel, was in the perfect position to do so. Soon as Tae Reek moved, he moved, and while there was a great difference in speed, Andreas' movement was rather simple and effective immediately. He rolled forward, letting the merciless apprentice zoom past him and added a force push behind him to go with his own uncontrollable speed and slam him dead smack into a wall like a classical cartoon. The impact should knock him out if not shatter his skull. Of course, retaliation would confirm @[member=Tyrin Ardik]'s false accusations and prompt everyone in the room to attack. There was no choice, he had to fight...or not.
Activating the rockets in his boots, he zipped out of the room, through the corridor and into his ship. He would flee a rumored coward and wannabe spy, but he would flee alive. These people could take this up with his master when he got here. Last time he EVER attends a sith meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom