Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Darkness [All Sith]

Ven Balterius

V
Durn had watched all that happened with a less amused look. To him he felt the two who'd been fighting, or at least the one who caused all the grievances, should feel like children for acting in the presence of the Emperor. He merley walked over and leaned against the wall as the two fought, seeing it was clearly just between them. Had @Tae Reek failed against @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] , Durn would have stepped in to finish the job, but obviously that wasn't needed. For now he simply watched and waited, unless commandeered otherwise by the Sith lords.
@[member="Darth Vazela"]
@[member="Tyrin Ardik"]

Lucien walked into the room and snapped a look at andreas "My Lord Emperor, Lord Vazela I must apologize for my apprentices behavior he is yet to learn etiquette and didn't even inform me he would be coming to interfere here, I must request that you forgive his brashness and allow me to take him away" He walked forward with slow laboured steps.He stood before the sith "My Lords I would kneel but I am wounded and If I did I fear I would be unable to rise again" He hated having to do this and he would be sure to talk to andreas about subtly in the future.

@Tyrin Ardik | @Andreas Wintergreen | @Durn Krow | @Darth Vazela

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] @[member="Ven Balterius "]@[member="Tae Reek"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Darth Vazela had observed the exchanges with a somber expression. He had not lifted a single hand to assist or stop it either. When it was over, he had averted his gaze from the gaping hole where the young Sith had escaped to an older one. His yellow, predatory eyes locked onto the eyes of Lucien Cordel. He pondered as to whether the Sith Knight had recovered his memory, since their last encounter. Perhaps he had not.

The Sith Lord averted his gaze from Cordel to Tyrin. He had not spoken a word to man, other than acknowledge he there with a passing glance. He returned to his conversation, after allowed the Umbaran to deal with the situation. "My proposal does not involve an all out attack on the Jedi. It involves deception and darkness incarnate. I plan to destroy them center to where they are their strongest."

Vazela got up to his feet and crossed over the broken floor towards the plinth center to the room. Drawing a chip as he walked, he levitated the fallen bits of debris with the Force and inserted the chip into one of the ports in the machine. The machine whirred, moan and struggled to life. Eventually, the chip was activated and a holographic representation of Coruscant appeared into the room. After it came up, Vazela left the hologram to play the world before them and returned to his seat.

Then he continued. "My proposal will instigate a plot where I will take Coruscant from the clutches of the Republic. Then I will use Coruscant as a bartering chip with other factions, vying for control of galactic center. And my price? The High Council of the Jedi Order. If they refuse to comply with my demands, I will burn Coruscant to the ground. The Jedi Temple will be destroyed, many Jedi will die and who will be blamed for the destruction? That will be up to you, Lord Ardik."

Clasping his hands back over into his sleeve, he settled his somber expression on the Emperor before continuing. "Do not under estimate the power of the dark side, my Lord. What I say sounds unbelievable. I cannot possibly take Coruscant, center to the Republic, in among our enemies. It is impossible. Yet I would not have called you here, in among this ruin for effect in the company of these Sith," Vazela gestured to the assortment of apprentices, "If I was not confident that my plan could work."

"The final stages of my preparation are almost complete. I have the Obscurity and soon, I will meet with a Sith Knight you know as Circe, who will provide me with the complements of my Star Destroyer necessary to instigate the down fall of the Jedi on Coruscant, and if the dark side wills, across the galaxy. The resulting destruction will pull the Republic, the surviving Jedi and another faction of your choice into all out war. Here, the Sith Empire will be in an advantageous position."

"All I request is the resources and people I will need to do this, your full cooperation and to allow me to take the Obscurity with me. It was why I had the vessel built, my Lord."

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] | @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"The terms of your reward for your assistance on Metalorn was amnesty." Tyrin said flatly. "Please do not give me reason to revoke that. Leave now."

His patience was wearing thin. This was supposed to be a meeting of serious business, not inappropriate antics. Such hijinks should have been beneath anyone who bore the title of Sith, but there was really no regulating such a thing, was there? With Cordel and his treacherous apprentice dealt with, Tyrin spared them no more mind and refocused his attention to Darth Vazela. He was surprised the man hadn't liquified Cordel or his apprentice on the spot. Oh well. To each their own.

There were a number of flaws Tyrin believed he saw in Vazela's plan. He was not about to give in to groupthink and let his concerns go unaddressed. There would be no attack on Coruscant perpetrated by the Empire, but if Vazela could style himself as one of the innumerable rogue Sith... Yes, that would work.

"Coruscant is not a planet to be captured in a single engagement, nor is it one without a defensive fleet more than capable of tackling the Obscurity, a grand ship though it may be. Frankly, I find the leaders of the other Galactic powers too intelligent to believe that such an attack, if successful, would be perpetrated by anyone but a Sith. The Protectorate grovels at the Republic's feet like a sick pup, only now realizing that they are without any meaningful allies now. But with the destruction of the Rhommamool-Osarion system, some other mysterious, asinine force is going to bring them back together again."

Tyrin gave a disgusted sigh at the thought. Oh, what mysterious ways the Force worked in.

"That is, if I don't get blamed for it." Tyrin noted with another flare of annoyance. "At any rate, such an attack does not fit the motives of the Protectorate, nor any other faction aside from us and perhaps the Fringe Lords. We won't be stabbing them in the back, however. They may prove useful allies once more in the future. If you want to instigate a war with the Republic, make sure it is against the Protectorate or those insufferable, mouth-breathing Atrisians. Find a way to sabotage their current attempts to recover their lost relations. Attacking Coruscant is not the way to do so, nor will it bring us the heads of any Jedi."

The Emperor was, perhaps, not outright rejecting Vazela's proposal. What he did need was convincing and, insofar, putting faith in the Dark Side of the Force to guide their hands was not enough to convince him. Rightly so, it was a skeptical Emperor who prevented resources from being squandered.

Talon had not intended to join the gathered Sith. His job was to lead troops in combat not sit in dark corners holding hands while hiding daggers. Talon had been a impulsive apprentice but was growing to be an decent field commander and that is what brought him in. The Emperor was here and as such a contingent of the 141st came as well.

"Lord Emperor, Lord Vazela one of my troopers just handed me this datapad with a decrypyed transmission from this chamber." Talon said holding up the datapad in one hand while his grey helmet rested beneath the other arm. "If one of my corporals can intercept and decrypt the transmission in the time it took for the group hug these apprentices called fighting to finish, who else could have gotten it."

Talon walked forward and held the 'pad out for the Emperor to examine.

"That said my lord, I have a thought that may prove intriguing." Talon stepped back and waited to be allowed to speak further. The fresh scar where part of his face had been removed by a Mandalorian jedi's delta pistol stood out in dark green on his pale face. The memory of seeing Vazela at Metalorn still fresh in his mind.

"I believe it would interest Lord Vazela as well."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Tyrin Ardik"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Durn Krow

D
Durn had taken little interest when the knight @[member="Talon Vosra"] appeared. To him it was insignificant compared to having the Emperor and a powerful Sith lord like @[member="Vilox Pazela"] in his company. In any case he did take note of the information, whatever it may have been, when it was presented to both of them. He wondered if it would be of any help in them deciding what course of action to take on Vaela's plan. He was still conflicted on which side to take in the matter. While he agreed with the Emperor he still had a want for seeing the Jedi burn. Still, it was not his final call to make and he rmeained as silent and vigilant as ever.
@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Tae Reek"]

@[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Tyrin Ardik"] @[member="Tae Reek"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Durn Krow"]

Vazela nodded his head to the Emperor listening. He considered that, what this man had planned, had to be something good. Something that would warrant his attention, and perhaps, his direct involvement. A scheme that would be better than the one he had in mind, not only for the Republic and Jedi, but the Mandalorian Empire and Witches of Dathomir. He had not included his thoughts on the latter two, yet they would be involved if his plan proceeded as planned.

Averting his gaze away from Tyrin, the Sith Lord considered Talon Vosra. In that service corrior that droids had used to transfer resources between places on Metalorn, this man had seen him at his near full powers. He considered what he had to bring to the table. Something important?

"You may speak with us, Vosra. We will hear what you have to say."

Talon nodded to the Sith lord and assumed his continued existance as evidence the emperor was willing to listen. He gathered his thoughts and cleated his throat.

"If we or even a contingent of us attack Coruscant the intertwined alliances in the galaxy would cause us to be targets by more than a few powerful opponents, and though we could win our forces would be spread so thin we would be susceptible to collapse. However, the way of the past was for only two Sith to exist at any time, and yet such Sith took the galaxy, how? They convinced others to do the fighting. What I suggest is this. We gather people from across the dark corners of the Galaxy organize them and use the pupet organization to Invade Coruscant, sack the jedi temple, and murder the Senate." Talon concluded and kept his chin highas he awaited his fate.

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] @[member="Tae Reek"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Durn Krow"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] @[member="Tae Reek"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Durn Krow"] @[member="Talon Vosra"]

Vazela observed the Sith Knight speak. He was reminded of the potential he saw in that underground passageway on Metalorn, where he had fought the Jedi Knight Joshua DragonsFlame and Jedi Grandmaster Ben Watts. Quietly, he was surprised of Vorsa bringing up the Banites, the Sith Lords that he had spoke about. "What if..." he thought.

"When the Sith Lords that you speak about enacted this plot, they existed in a time where they did not have a vast Empire at this disposal. Their beliefs meant that they had to resort to the use of other organisations to manipulate and complete their end objectives. Whilst this hid the Sith's whereabouts and was successful, such things took decades, even centuries to come together into place. We do not have the luxury nor the need to go about the destruction of our enemies, less the Jedi Order, in this way."

Vazela nodded and said, "I am, however, pleasantly surprised with your proposal, Talon Vosra. It is smart, but lacks the necessity at this moment in time. We should convene together soon, to converse further." Turning his gaze away from the Sith Knight, he contemplated the traitor just behind Vosra. "Lucien Cordel... You are finished here. Leave." His voice was cold, monotone and blunt. He hated Cordel.

Turning his gaze back to the Emperor, he said, "My Lord, if you are concerned about such an attack coming back to us, then there must be other things happening to stop you being in favor of this attack. Might I enquirer what concerns you have and why you have them?" In an afterthought, he added, "I realize that galactic center is heavily defended and have acted accordingly. The strategy that I have in mind to destroy the Jedi and potentially take Coruscant would negate such a force. If the sacrifice of the Obscurity turned to the occupation of Coruscant and the destruction of the Jedi, then it would be a worthy sacrifice indeed, and rather profitable for it's loss."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"I have already listed my concerns, Vazela. I do not seem to recall you addressing them. You cannot capture Coruscant with a single ship, no matter what plan you've drawn up. Such a scheme would only result in your death, the destruction of the Obscurity, and most importantly, the loss of Imperial navy personnel."

Tyrin gingerly massaged his temples. Vosra nor Vazela seemed to have any respect for his own plans and how this doomed assault on Coruscant would butcher them irreversibly by forcing him into a premature war with the Republic. He liked to say the Sith victory on Metalorn was decisive- indeed, in some ways it was. But he knew that it had been much, much closer in many ways. With this in mind, what could make Vazela think it even a remote possibility that Coruscant could be captured and held by a single ship and the complements it carried? The power of the Dark Side? Yes, the Force was unlimited, but the capacity for Force Sensitives to manipulate it was not.

No. He would not allow Vazela to carry out this plan. Not while he still sat on the throne.

"The answer is no. If I am made aware that you have disobeyed my judgement in this matter, you will be dealt with severely. Do not make the mistake of thinking I will offer any leeway if you go off in pursuit of this... Thing. Counter-productivity to the Empire's current agenda will not be tolerated."

Vazela's blind confidence in this plan was beginning to wear thing with Tyrin.

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"]

"It has become obvious to me, my Lord, that you have something in the works. Your plan, whatever it may be, would come undone if we were to show ourselves on Coruscant. Despite my confidence in what I have in mind to destroy the Jedi Temple and capture Coruscant, despite your doubts, I have no alternative at this time than to listen to your wishes. I will not strike the Jedi at this moment in time."

Inclining his head to the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vazela lifted his yellow eyes to lock onto the pale pair that stared back at him. "However, the plan that you have in the works has acquired my attention, my Lord. If you do not wish me to attack the Jedi, then I could only ask what it is that you are up to? I assume my cooperation, knowledge and experience could be of use to you, once more."

Vazela leaned back in his seat. He was not angry. Slightly disappointed with his decision. He would still prepare for his plan. Better to have the gun loaded and cocked, ready to be fired at a moment notice. But for now, as the plan to destroy the Jedi upon galactic center came about, he would assist Tyrin, if he so desired. He was confident that, whatever the Dark Lord had come up with, it would be worthy of his expertise; and then when it was finished with, his plan could come or coincide with his plot. Tyrin was a useful tool and Vazela intended to continue using him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom