Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public In Between Days

There were so many ways to make a living in this galaxy. Coming from Firefist, and representing an off shoot of the Fallanassi, one that even Dani was kicked out of, gave her so many ideas, but it felt that she was counter to most people in this galaxy. Crime and war were the orders of the day in this galaxy. People out to push their own agenda on others. But only a few helped each other out in a way that meant any thing beyond protecting them from a war they didn't create.

Rolas was a technological world but it had markings of a world that was well protected and preserved. A green and blue gem with renewable energy sources.

And Dani was trying to bring that to the world of Belazura. People were knowing that the world was a technological nightmare, with mining turning the once pristine world into something worse. But they knew that they could find help and assistance on the world.

Dani, working with Zeni and the rest of ZINO had founded a small out of the way camp. The camp was part of an old village that was emptied out during the digs and was eventually reclaimed by the landscape, compliments of the Ithorians who came around. The area was set up for those peaceful adventurers in the world. Racers, and explorers, scientists, and environmentalists.

The Rolas Fallanassi was actually sitting in her new shop. Her larger vessel was there, hooked up to the garage she was working out of. Her fighter-racer was parked there, part of its engine removed and in pieces before her and the astromech. The outside of the garage had 'Stellaris Repairs' painted on the outside of it.

"Shouldn't be too bad of a day, some racers are still on world, Mack. They may be needing things. And I think the protest may have finally ended, so there may be more people coming back home…" Dani said halfheartedly to the astromech that wasn't asking questions, just working on her fighter-racer.

Untitled700_20230423181757.png
Objective:
Tag: Dani Stellaris Dani Stellaris

Equipment: Gwen's attire, Echo stone, carved luck charm, wooden quarterstaff, slingshot

I had been helping some of the newer Zino sort out their dinner, there was a few here who hadn't really lived off of the land much before. Whilst there was access to more developed cooking facilities, it was important for them to learn these things, you never knew when you might find yourself six weeks into a protest in the middle of nowhere and desperate for a hot meal. I had judged one of them a little harshly, she arrived here with well kept nails, her hair in a neat bob and designer clothes, but she had quickly proven herself to be willing and capable as a forager, the mushrooms she had found made an excellent addition to the stew they had all prepared.

I thought I might go and see if my friend needed feeding, she was in her shop, repairing stuff for both racers and environmentalist types. "Knock knock" I called out, walking into the open garage access past a large stripped down speeder. Dani Stellaris Dani Stellaris was easy to find, she stank of machines right now, but I wasnt one to judge, I was so used to living wild I sometimes forgot about the scent that attracted itself to my furrier forms. "Thought you might be hungry, I caught this porcine thing in the woods and it tastes pretty good, Klio found edible some mushrooms too, they're nice, quite nutty."

I handed Fallanasi girl a large bowl of steamy stew and a chunk of bread that we had brought along with us. I placed it down next to the blonde and pulled up a stool to get comfortable. "What's this?" I asked, picking up a small cylinder which looked like a fungus made of paper, except that it was soaked in dirty engine oil. I sniffed it and turned my nose up, "Got to do a little harm to prevent a lot I guess. How you doing, the camp is coming along nicely" I pulled some of the boar skin I had cooked dry and crunched it in my mouth as we chatted.

Last edited:
Belazura was an interesting world. She could feel, in the Force, how it used to be, and how it was now. Dani was not from here, she wasn't even from this galaxy. Her people were a long lived Fallanassi following group. Not as rustic as some of her friends, like Gwen, Dani was no stranger to the use of technology but what she was a stranger to was the absolute chaos this galaxy was in. She felt she could have done good before, but when the Alliance life took too much of a toll?

She retired. Well, retired was a light term for what she did.

Kind of just up-and-left.

But that was fine. She found her purpose. She was able to enjoy the high technology that was reminding her of home, just in a more-or-less peaceful way. Racing was not conflict in the strictest sense but it was competition and that was the fun part.

And as she was one who would support Zenie al the time, but she needed to find a way to support the settlements here. A repair shop worked perfectly fine by her. Looking up from what she was working on with the speeder engine, she heard the familiar voice of Gwen at the door. Turning, she grabbed a rag and nodded. "Hey Gwen!" Always friendly, Dani moved over to the table and started clearing it off.

"Wildlife is coming back in the area too? Good sign! I bet that's part of your doing?"
Taking a mushroom she popped it into her mouth. "Just repairs. Machines can't heal like you or me. And it is coming along nice. We have a lot of people coming out of the woods to be here. A nice little community!"

Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari

Objective:

Equipment: Gwen's attire, Echo stone, carved luck charm, wooden quarterstaff, slingshot

I gave a broad smile to my friend as she shared the food with me.

Good sign! I bet that's part of your doing?

"I'd love if I could take credit for something like that, maybe once we fix this place we should have a go at Denon?" I laughed, my friends knew I hated that place, nature had been pushed so far away that it would take a miracle to regenerate it even a little bit.

"Is the community keeping you busy? I heard a few of the newbies swearing at their trucks. Its a shame i cant just teach people to fly right?" I laughed and put some more of my food in my mouth leaning my hip against the table and placing down the oily equipment. "Have you heard much from the little heiress or ZINO?" I didn't spend as much time with ZINO, preferring to run my own schemes, but they were a useful partner. "What do you think the best move is for us, a blew up a dam a few weeks ago, not sure if that applies here."

What she loved about the settlement was that it was for people and by people. Everyone was enjoying themselves, money seemed to be of no object, so long as you pulled your weight, or were ready to when you were able. It didn’t need to be something strong and the best, Dani was moderately okay at fixing droids and still did it, she was really good about fixing engines, but she did both. Dani knew of a Ithorian who was an awful cook, but helped one of the humans serve the food on the weekends.

And others were bringing meat and vegetables into the settlement. Just like Gwen was doing. Zenitha Chuma Zenitha Chuma was out doing her own thing, trying to help more along the the world, but the settlement was showing people that there was a better way than the corporate way on this planet. Looking up at Gwen, Dani smiled softly. “I mean, it wouldn’t be so bad to take a trip to Denon and try to re-wild it, right?” The pair of Gwen and Dani were different on their approaches, but both had a similar end goal. Bringing nature back to the table.

“It is. A lot of repairs. But I like that, better to reuse something than just let it rot and buy a new one.” Refurbishing was her stint. “Zen comes by every few days, needing a run of supplies from one palace to another.” She slapped the part of the Pick Up that she could get to from her shop, indicating how she was still involved.

“For us? I mean right now we’re providing a group a place of refuge. I hate to say it, but this galaxy seems to know combat and that is it, but we need to show people how to distract and delay the corpos.
” Dani had done so with illusions, but she knew Gwen had a few greater ideas. “Some new arrivals are even coming in with blasters still.”

Objective:

I wondered how many Denon residents had even seen a living tree before, it might cause quite a stir if it was to suddenly change, but it would be fun. "Blasters have their place, not enough of the recruits seem to know how to hunt though. I know it isn't what we are here for but, y'know, it's kind of useful if you want to get out from beneath the boots of the corpos."

I placed down my bowl and picked up some kind of wrench and looked at it thoughtfully. "Corpos dont like delays, a few days can cost them a fortune, a few weeks and a whole project can collapse.

Did you know mandos have invaded the Alliance, that might hurt our cause, governments tend to lose sight of thing like the environment in times of war."
there was a tone of frustration in my voice, it was an unfortunate truth. But then, that was what people like ZINO were for.

The nice thing about the settlement here on Belazura was that there were so many people wanting to help. It made light work. On Denon? There were even more corpos. There were even more people. And who knew who actually didn’t like the life they were living there? Maybe it could be done but she wasn’t sure.

“They do, but there are other weapons too. Ones with more deliberation. Blasters get messy and can cause too much of a fuss.”
Maybe using an energy bow. The shots had to be more measured, more practiced. It would cause less unneeded collateral damage. “There are other ways to get under their boots.” Subterfuge, thievery. Heists.

“And I agree, if we were able to slow them down even a few days, or weeks… It will cause them to reconsider.”
Or intensify. Looking up from her food, Dani tilted her head. “Havent been following the politics beyond the race circuit. And aren’t the Mandos the war-revering ones?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom