Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Thank you.

Now, as you may or may not know, I am an amnesiac now, and I can't remember anything from LoTF.
I stashed my stuff somewhere on Annaj, so that's clear - I'll get it when I remember again. I'd like it though, if someone were to meet me, and I have no recollection of who they are.
Check out my amnesia thread for more.
PEACE!

Oh I thought you mean that she was everywhere.. and I was stating that you have been all over too Though one could argue, that you been with the same amount of people by proxy :D

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Jak Sandrow said:
HECK NO.

How the frack do you get that logic? She's been with me, and other people. I've been with her and NO ONE ELSE.
@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]
:C
Get on our level. Hue hue hue.

And by proxy, as in... what's an easy way to put it. Oh, you'll get it when you finally contract something. xD

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Ayña Kottos said:
Get on our level. Hue hue hue.

And by proxy, as in... what's an easy way to put it. Oh, you'll get it when you finally contract something. xD
Actually, I won't. My plant physiology makes me immune to all things humans contract. :D sux 2 b u

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom