What's New
Star Wars RP

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Writer
Thank you.

Now, as you may or may not know, I am an amnesiac now, and I can't remember anything from LoTF.
I stashed my stuff somewhere on Annaj, so that's clear - I'll get it when I remember again. I'd like it though, if someone were to meet me, and I have no recollection of who they are.
Check out my amnesia thread for more.
PEACE!

Jak Sandrow

Writer
@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

wat u mean?
By everywhere, I meant (to Circe) involved with everyone. Sometimes in an...oh, alluring...state of being.

Eldoc Quasat

Character
Character
Oh I thought you mean that she was everywhere.. and I was stating that you have been all over too Though one could argue, that you been with the same amount of people by proxy :D

Jak Sandrow

Writer
HECK NO.

How the frack do you get that logic? She's been with me, and other people. I've been with her and NO ONE ELSE.
@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]
:C

Shinju

Eater of the Dead
Writer
by proxy is bad, we don't want Jak to have been with half the galaxy

Jak when you sleep with someone your sleeping with everyone they have been with so....

Shinju

Eater of the Dead
Writer
Your welcome now talk to Velok about transferring bodies and become a real boy again

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Writer
Jak Sandrow said:
HECK NO.

How the frack do you get that logic? She's been with me, and other people. I've been with her and NO ONE ELSE.
@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]
:C
Get on our level. Hue hue hue.

And by proxy, as in... what's an easy way to put it. Oh, you'll get it when you finally contract something. xD

Jak Sandrow

Writer
Ayña Kottos said:
Get on our level. Hue hue hue.

And by proxy, as in... what's an easy way to put it. Oh, you'll get it when you finally contract something. xD
Actually, I won't. My plant physiology makes me immune to all things humans contract. :D sux 2 b u