Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Privateers / Corsairs Wanted!

6858c5be998d40a5c254fade570d86cd.jpg
Hear ye, hear ye!
The Empire is looking for characters of dubious morals and a voracious hunger for coinage to assail trade routes and convoys pertaining to the Galactic Alliance terrorist organization.
All participants in the program will be allowed to hoard whatever bounties they may find on the assailed vessels, save for extraordinary items such as Force artifacts.
And all privateers will be generously compensated for their duties against the foes of law and order.

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
I'm debating on whether or not to reboot my Angel Squadron dev thread with a small group of pirate players.... Just saying, there's a bit of demand for such player types...

Money's not always the issue, sometimes there is more to be gained than credits. My character is from Corellia, currently in a major transitional period. There's a lot of chances for power grabs planetside and I think my character would want to make one. Could the SIth help?

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

My character is partnering up with a Sith for the foreseeable future and Vong Space Pirate is on my bucket list so that could work.

I'm just in it for the sweet sweet PvP. Loot is whatever.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Hmu with a PM if you want a particular company, route, planet or individual to get smacked. Otherwise I'll just fit it into future stuff from time to time and mention this as a premise so you can reference them for 'damage done' or whatever you wanna use it for later.

something something arrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom