Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Imperial Outreach Party on Lianna

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
Aculia listened to the weary Inquisitor, nodding thoughtfully as she did so. Yes, they definitely needed some kind of specialized soldier trained specifically to fight against Force wielders-ad hoc units were well enough when the number of those were still small, but to go up against the Sith or the Jedi, they would need to be expanded drastically, and relatively soon.

“I see your point and agree with it, Sesara, with the way things are going, we will need more specialized troops to handle them. The Ysalmiri still exist, but I have heard troubling rumors concerning some sort of new cult or the like arising there. Hating all Force Users. Not a problem for most of the Empire, per say, but for people like us…” She trailed off, forehead furrowing for a moment with a bit of a headache. There was some kind of…hole…in the Force nearby. Not necessarily threatening, but enough to throw her off for a moment. She could tell the Inquisitor also felt it too. “...At any rate, it may be more practical for us to acquire those voidstones for experimentation. I defer to your expertise there, seeing how you served the original Emperor and that Empire was quite efficient at hunting down the Jedi of old, were they not?”

Primarion Hiperius Primarion Hiperius Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom