Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Mission: Acquiring Mon Calamarian Shields

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
Heyo everyone!

I'm going to be doing an Imperial remnant (Empire of the Lost) faction thread where they will be attempting to acquire Mon Calamarian shielding for their new class of Star Destroyer. I'll be opening it to mercenaries/and/or fellow Imperials. Just doing an interest check for people outside the faction! We will be coordinating through Discord. Nothing's set in stone about the mission structure or objectives yet, I'm waiting to see what people would like for their characters out of the thread (feel free to tell me what you'd like for your characters too, e.g. if you have a slicer and would like to face some challenges there)!

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
I just got home ad saw this... you going for the standard classic or the new and updated one Resh and the directorate made... cause those ones were peak for multilayering

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom