Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Impending Invasion canceled but we must prepare!

@[member="Noah Corek"], @[member="Karen Roberts"]

The tech situation is presently being reviewed, yeah. We do we need heavier armour for the ground forces. Can't say what we need on the naval front beyond a bigger battleship, which Tegs is working on.

We'd be advised to look at what for fancy toys the Fringe/CIS/AE have and see where we need to develop new tech to counter it.

@[member="Subject 13"] Be aware if LoTF attacks OP, I can no longer be your mentor or friend.

As for the invasion, this is a perfect time for us to strengthen up. Call up our allies or make new ones. We seem to be semi-friendly with the Mandos. How about the Black Sun? Republic? Those Force users are useful when they are dying for OP soil ;)

I am a force-user. I like to think I'm very useful. :d

But you are quite right. We are chatting with the Republic.

Black Sun and the Mandos did sign the Ithorian Treaty, which would bar them from moving against AE/CIS/Fringe, but treaties aren't set in stone and we are working on the CIS.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
From the tech subs I've seen the Arts seem to be more focused around air and naval dominance. So updating our navy and fighters is suggested. The SMP for the LOtF might be a bit of a problem. Our armor might need a revamp due to some of the new LOtF armor designs. Maybe a scattergun for close combat situations. The LOtF Maelstrom-Class Siege Walker may be a issue. I can't really say anything for the CIS because they haven't really recovered their tech.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
We need more equipment as well, looking it is too minor. Make some decent rifles. Use our alliance with the mandalorians to try and augment their rail guns into something more powerful. Develop more force breaker grenades of stronger concentration, Work on making an Omega version of crushgaunts if possible, create a basilisk variant for us to use and have infantry superiority.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Writers win PvP. Not toys.

That said. There is great wisdom in seeking the solutions you need, to overcome the challenges you will face. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom