Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Impending Invasion canceled but we must prepare!

Talia

Professor of Sentientology
If they want a war, then I will bring a war... straight to their doorsteps.
http://youtu.be/EBXvGjroTx8​

Well then Redheads unite we will fight them on the beaches in the trenches, we shall fight them on the ships and make them regret the day they were born. The gods were their alpha we shall be their Omega and end their lives.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
I KNEW IT! It was only a matter of time! I'll probably be busy the next week,trying to crank out some weapons designs. Anyone got any suggestion. *mumbling to self* maybe a AA gun.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
It's weird the CIS and Arts are invading with so many free planets yet to claim on the border. Everybody gone cray-cray. It's like they're asking to get leveraged and destroyed. *shakes head*

Well, it would have been pretty much a Fringe proxy war - no loss to them if their proxies get beaten. One might note that the Fringe agreed to a non-aggression pact with us, but seem willing to break a treaty that was not yet ratified.

Regardless the current ic situation is a good wake-up call. OP has been complacent in the past.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

We should review that, yes. Tegs is working on a new battleship.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Noah Corek said:
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Maybe we should update our fighters and interceptors as well.
Get all the Exarchs on board here. We don't need doubles in tech. And if you want to replace everything in the War Manifest already make sure all the Faction Leaders get the briefing and an opportunity to give suggestions. This ain't a one man job. *wink* :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom