Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Running, I'm Scared [Kiskla Grayson]

[member="Kiskla Grayson"] [OOC: I'm so sorry for not replying any sooner.]

"Hmm... Indeed, I should be going," Maria said. She looked around a bit, seeing all of the people who were after her sleeping. It was the moment, she had to get to the Master Rekali. Maybe it was the only safe place for her to be? Hoping for the master to be accepting and understanding, she set her steps towards her ship. Her mind was full of thoughts about what could happen now. These changes were indeed terrifying. Only some time ago had she been a noble member of the Zambrano family, but now - hunted by her own family while she is having troubles staying at the Light Side which she had just come to.

Truth to be spoken, she was a strange person.

"Thank you, master Grayson, for what you have done to save me. I really appreciate it." She then sighed and looked at her ship again. Now her destination was no longer the New Order, but instead the Republic. With a feeling of joy, yet distrubance in her heart, she stepped into her ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom