Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm missing something.

Matreya

Getting to work quickly, Zaiden began to turn each of the settings to properly fabricate the necessary strength. It was quick work really, and afterwards Zaiden stepped over to Pandeimas side and nodded with a smile, "Give it a whirl...by the way, just gotta say it's taking a lot out of me to not crack jokes right now Morna. But either way I hope we don't leg you down." Zaiden said, hiding his face for a second at his own joke.

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Pandeima"]

Shaking my head at Zaiden little corny joke. And it was fine with me. Only because we knew each other. if it were any other person, I would have fried them on the spot. Smiling I pointed a finger at him. "Hey, watch it."
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] @[member="Pandeima"].

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] @Pandeima

Placing the chunk of artificial muscle in the machine, she initialized it, watching as the biofibers took on a distinct streaky texture. "There we go... Now, we just need the bones, ligaments, cartilage, and tendons. I don't suppose you could help me with that, could you, Zaiden?"

Her eyebrow was raised.

Matreya

Zaiden wiggled both arms at her, "Yes. Clearly these have bones." He said, grinning at his smartalick joke, "But the question I pose to Morna is this, does it need normal bone or would you like a more defensive approach? I can supplement the bones for metal alloys, as I did with my own Prik enhanced implants. Mine are 100% real tissues, blood, tendons, all the things needed for an arm, but each bone is metal instead."

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Pandeima"]

I shook my head. I liked the idea to have stronger bones, but I didnt want to have a leg that is many times heavier than what it already is. I shook my head. "As much as I would like a reinforced leg, I dont want to have one leg weigh more than my other. Another factor is that I run alot, and so I will be slitly lopesided or I will have to move in a different way to compensate for the extra weight. I think I'll stay with the clone leg thats just naturally stronger."
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"], @[member="Pandeima"]

"Excellent. Zaiden, can you provide me with the bone, ligament, tendon, and cartilage, please?" She raised an eyebrow, looking the inquisitive Sith over as he assisted her in constructing @[member="Morna Imura"]'s artificial leg. The sooner they finished with the basic construction, the sooner they could get to work on cloning the skin and grafting the new limb into Morna's body.

"Come now... Let's continue working."

Matreya

Using each appropriate machine to graft each individual piece to proper measurements, then one after another he handed them to @[member="Pandeima"]. Eyeing Morna he laughed, "Dude don't have such a good time! Calm down!" He said, he didn't know why he was in such a good mood but it was good none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom