Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm feeling a little... old

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
I'm feeling like I need a big of a signature update. I used to have Photoshop or I'd take care of it myself, but alas, I do not have it any longer.

Anyone feel like helping a brother out? :p

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Either one of you can tackle it if you like. I'll probably sport them both ^_^

I was thinking something with Taylor Kitsch(my avatar) that strays from the gambit look but holds it's own look of Sith Lord type.

I'd like to keep the personal title "The Wayward Son", in there and as far as a quote, let's go with, Let liars lie...

then somewhere else in the image ...six feet beneath me.

Black-background_zps04c99a64.jpg

Hope you like it?

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Lol, it's entirely okay when you do something like this and replace the card with friggen lightning.

THANKS GUYS! You both did such good jobs! I need to hunt down a code to cycle these now!

Anyone got any ideas where I can start looking...? >_>

people who demand attention generally never get it. Post in the General OOC forums that you need help and I'm sure someone will come and help.

Jeeze a Sith like you should act more like one :p

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Christian Slade said:
Lol, it's entirely okay when you do something like this and replace the card with friggen lightning.

THANKS GUYS! You both did such good jobs! I need to hunt down a code to cycle these now!

Anyone got any ideas where I can start looking...? >_>
sigrotor.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom