Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'M BAAAAACK.

532876638_business_cat_meme_generator_hi_friends_i_m_back_4689fc_xlarge.jpeg

Title says it all. My dad gave me his desktop (a windows 7, so hopefully this one won't die in two days like the Vista), and the internet reciever finally got here, so i'm back in buisness! As long as THIS computer dosen't decide to mutiny, as it's my fourth computer in four months, i'll be able to be active again. I'll be resuming managing the beast hunter's guild, juding species, and anything else I end up getting sucked into...

If I was in a thread with any of you that got interupted, comment here or pm me and we'll resume the thread. So glad that I was able to get back before the october event... 'tis good to be home. :D

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Mrrew"]
7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> poodoosta.
So no worries. Welcome back.

Edit:
[SIZE=13.3333339691162px]7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 8/8.1 too.[/SIZE]

PS: Buy a Mac. I've had this one since 2006. Hint: It's still here. Only had to change the hard drive, once, that's it.

Ilias Nytrau said:
Have you considered that it might be you?
Naaaaaaah.... It's the machines. They're rebelling against us. Couldn't possibly be user error. >_> <_< Nope, not possible. :p

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone. :D

(And yes, Windows 8 is awful...)

088ac791f8fd4cd6d8f6b4401ba1ba56cf50e1897cd29bef63f74dda762f8709.jpg
[member="Darth Tsolan"]​
[member="Danger Arceneau"]​
I'm heading offline now for the night, but re-tag me or gimee a link and i'll reply tomorrow. :D
[member="Zoey Marix"] - Let's see how long this one lasts.... xD​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom