Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I'm absolutely not lost...

tpuAKtr.gif

Aayla was absolutely lost. She had been on some pretty large bases; she had seen some stuff in this galaxy they all shared, but this Monolith was a whole new beast entirely. As she walked, she couldn't help but be distracted by the overall feeling of serenity this place brought her; she loved Kashyyyk, but if she ever decided she wanted to live a purely spacer life, she could see herself living here. Tha aura this place emanated could be felt several kilometers away, and now that she had been here, she didn't feel as though she would ever not feel its light. She was surrounded in mind, body, and spirit by the Light Side of The Force, and even though she was hopelessly lost, that feeling made it so that the smile had never left her face.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for the Song of the Force... Can you help?"Aayla asked an older woman, who looked up at oddly past Aayla. The Young Jedi quickly noted that the woman was blind, and was just about to apologize when the other gingerly grabbed her wrist. "Sit with me a moment, just let me think..." She would tell Aayla, smirking and still holding onto her wrist. Aayla just blushed lightly, and glanced about. She was busy, but didn't want to be rude; as such she felt a little trapped. "Mam?"

"Master Kluse... Padawan Shan. I am a Jedi Seer, You're right on time; to pick up your ship, and within your destiny in the Force. Tell me, has the woman that has been visiting you told you her name yet?" She asked. Aayla would shake her head to the other "All she did was attack, and berate me..." Aayla would mumble back, a little shocked the little old woman saw through her so easily; was this truly the amount of power a mentalist Jedi could have? The power to pull someone's brain apart without the targets knowledge?

"She isn't your Mother, but she does has something she wishes to give you... She fights because you fight, but your Master would've told you thought... If you told your Master" The blind woman then looked over with purpose, as if she had full sight, and stared Aayla in her eyes, causing the latter to bow in respect. "Yes, of course... Excuse me Master Kluse"

Aayla said, getting up and realigning the strap of her bag on her shoulder as she clipped away.

"Padawan... Continue along, the Song of the Force you have been hearing it since you got here... Take that next turbolift to the Annexes, then from there walk straight, you'll see a row of naval vessels out of the left view-port; your path should become clearer then... Oh, and may the Force be with you child. Your journey hasn't truly begun yet. But it will soon."

Those words were harrowing for a young Jedi that had seen at least two warzones already, but who was she to speak to this ancient Jedi about experience? Aayla respectfully committed a full turn, and bowed to the Master Jedi that has saw fight to bestow her with knowledge, though unasked.

"With you as well, Master Kluse, I am grateful for your knowledge..." She would then raise a single hand to the other, feeling a bit dumb as they were blind, completely missing the fact that they had waved back as well.

~~~

In any case, her directions were solid; and even though she was roughly an hour late, she had made it looking around at all the ships, and feeling that overwhelming lightside energy. Beyond that, she was heavily excited to meet Matsu Ike Matsu Ike . She liked looking up Masters, and in a galaxy of prolific Masters, this one stood in a class of her own. Aayla was most interested in seeing if the woman really had tattoos. It was something Aayla might have been interested in. Beyond that, there were stories about the Masters particular attitude, all in all it was interesting; and she felt herself getting just a little nervous as she made it to where she was supposed to be.

Getting her communicator, she popped it her in left ear, and would activate her comlink.

"Master Ike, I'm so sorry, I found it; I'm sorry I'm late" She would say, sending the message and sighing aloud. She really did wish the place was a bit smaller.

2FS8YbB.png

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

Looking out of the viewport of the monolithic library.... the jedi master was looking at the equally massive Song of The Force which traveled around and served as an equally mobile temple for many jedi like Exis Temple Station. THey had worked to construct something few others could do and near her one of the collected stars spoke. A soul as it were of the monolith not to be confused with the AI. "So when you told her turn left at the song of the force did you explain the song was a station?" The figure looked like Chora and spoke with her hands cocked on her hips. "You always were one to make a joke but your delivery leaves a lot to be desired in terms of others getting it."

She looked athe construct for a moment as a message came and bowed her head. "See she found her way." THe instinct to stick her tongue out was there but mostly because Chora had always teased her in life and now... now well the gatekeeper type thing for jedi ships was an idealized version of her.. a memory constructed to be how she remembered her which asked a number of question but she was walking towards the door. The construct disappeared going to maker sujre the monolith operated and coordinating with the AI's that were being used to monitor and maintain the massive structure. With all fo the works here there was also a need to check the hanger bays where ships were.

"Welcome." The diminutive jedi master spoke as the door opened and she looked up. Five foot tall usually meant she was looking up at others but she rarely made it more then a glance adjusting how she would stand to maintain a comfortable eye contact. Her lips forming into a smile that reached her eyes and clasping her hands behind herself at the small of her back. "I trust everything was found well enough." The jedi master spoke and moved swiftly... her robes barely moving but she crossed on nimble feet to let Aayla enter the room as the large doors closed. The inner chamber that she used as her office... quarters.... workshop.... place of many things.

She remained there and looked at Aayla though offering the area as the walls gleamed with different designs and script.. writings from across the galaxy that was being translated or had been with the computer showing the texts. "It is a little messy right now I have been compiling information from our studies into information we got within the maws cluster. THe world there has changed in the last handful of centuries." The jedi master swept an arm and the central are of the room shifted for seats with the smaller repair and utility droids milling about quickly.

tpuAKtr.gif

Aayla knew that feeling of being the short person in the room all too well, but Matsu Ike wore it well; she wore it like armor. For some reason, even with that smile, Aayla felt intimidated, simply not letting that emotion find the surface. As she was ushered in, Aayla snapped off a very quick bow to the other. "Yes Master Ike your directions were perfect, I just got sidetracked..." Aayla admitted, not about to even remotely suggest that the womans directions weren't accurate. With that, she straightened and allowed herself to be ushered into Matsu's workshop, curiously glancing about; Aayla seemed to be clueless at times, but under careful observation, she was most akin to a cat; always curiously poking around at things, and yet careful about where she stepped; even as the droids around her scurried about she made sure to avoid any collisions.

Glancing back at Matsu, she was still a little shocked how a woman eight inches shorter than her was making her nervous... Not scared, it was more so the feeling of knowing when someone was playing possum. Not to mention, she wasn't just Padawan Aayla-Senn Shan. She was Padawan Aayla-Senn Shan of the Silver Jedi Concord, and she didn't want to leave any sort of sour impression....

Good job getting there an hour late...

As Matsu mentioned the Maw, Aayla's gray hues lit up, scanning about the room to see if there was anything she knew anything about.

"The Maw, they're some sort of Sith psychopaths or something right? I've never seen one in the field, or in combat, but this girl... Layna, we were in The Academy together, and she went Jedi Coalition... She said she fought some of them... Savage, Insane, and overly violent; she said they would kill anyone for simple reasons..."

Aayla said, sliding her bag off of her shoulder, and rested it on the ground between her legs as she leaned back; shoulders squared, and attentive to the Master.

"Anyway, this is hardly messy.. You should have seen my roommate back when we had to share dorms at Kashyyyk... Heh.." She cleared her throat then, shutting up for a moment.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

2FS8YbB.png

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

She didn't know much about the maw as a group.. the maw cluster with al,l of the black holes where a creature of the darkside had been imprisoned... well that was what she knew. "I haven't learned much of them, I was referencing the cluster of black holes that surround a darkside world." THe jedi master said it though but she was amused at Kashyyyk, there was plenty there still and she knew some of the temples had been restored. She had been there after all for years and with Sochi, Iella and Rasu as well as one or two others was among the first so she wasn't going to say things. MOstly she just nodded listening to the jedi.

"Kashykkk can be an interesting place though the three sisters temple should have plenty of space." She said it and waited there. "So we have made the ship to the specifications.. the only part left is the bonding process. It can take time and be uneasy... in some ways or it can be quick depending on how the seedlings respond to you in the force." She said it offering a nod of her head.. she had several ships thatt were bonded to her but there was even more as they could measure and give the jedi a place to be... the collected star appeared though green skinned with white hair as it spoke. "She isn't kidding, the longest recorded was four weeks."

The jedi master looked at the construct. "One of our other things... we created a gatekeeper type construct... it can control the ship if needed and offer advice. If the choushin is the heart then this is the soul of the ship."

tpuAKtr.gif

After Matsu spoke her peace, all she could do was let her gray hues swivel to the wall.

"Oh..."

After she said that, she was nod a few times; wondering if she should come right out and ask about what it was she was there for. The Interceptor... The appearance of a green-skinned individual.

"Hel-lo?" She seemed a little taken off guard, but tried herself to not be rude. It was then she ignored the sudden appearance, and listened to WHAT the creature had said.

"And, is t- this the soul of my ship? Wait a minute... Four Weeks? And after that the ship will be bonded to me? For Life? I guess I'll be honest I read what I could on the archives page, but some of it was lost on me; the ship seems so advanced that I wasn't sure how it would all work... Are there any dangers associated with this Master Ike?"

Aayla asked, leaning forward slightly, elbows moving to rest on her knees. She thought to herself then. She was supposed to be checking out Dathomir with Kadan next week. She hoped the seedling worked with her. Well it seemed like it would eventually, but she wasn't mean... She just hoped the seedling got used to her fast.

"Ah, that doesn't matter... What do I need to do?"

Aayla added, a fair amount of determination in her voice.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

2FS8YbB.png

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

She smiled a little... "No Chora... is here on the MOnolith... your ship will be your own making." The Collected Stars were a device that connected to the cosmic force itself and gave the ship a soul... functioning like a holocron gatekeeper that could restrict access or control what is seen and done with the ship. She was looking at Aayla who seemed to be surprise. "THat is a different case... the process is not perfect but so far it has usually been less time." She motioned with her hand for the girl to follow her and the construct followed. "The tree needs a caretaker and just like you preserve it it will respond to you. For life yes and if you become one with the force it can take root and become a vergence in the force."

She led the way to the viewport looking out on several ships that had been made... the massive temple stations were there but there was also ships of the Kenobi fleet... jedi centric and led vessels that could handle the quicker response. "We have learned a great deal of course but still always learning.. always changing and always testing out some things.. in this case though we have put into your ship some of the finest things we developed... including a Rhion for repairing it. Should you crash it will be able to breakdown the materials and reconstruct parts of your ship. There is also the vanguard cannon but I will explain that when we are going over the ship later."

tpuAKtr.gif

Now she was starting to get into the gravy, Aayla saw Matsu's hand motion, and scooped her bag up off the ground by its strap. She had packed extra clothes for an extended stay, but at this point was beyond asking for a room. If by some miracle she could leave tonight, that would be perfect. There was still so much to learn though, she was surprised to hear about the Rhion system, wondering how that even worked. Some of the things she was hearing about were indeed listed in the archives; however they weren't exactly explained. Getting to hear it from Matsu, and potentially see it soon was making her heart pound with excitement..

"You mean to tell m-.. I mean, Master Ike, you're saying the ship will be able to break down raw material, and repair itself on the fly? Does it need to be the original material? For instance, if its made with durasteel alloys, do I need to bring durasteel near it, or can it use any material?"

She asked, enthralled in the information she was hearing. She wasn't expecting a warship, but the words Vanguard Cannon were not lost on her. She moved behind Matsu, looking around at the entire fleet of ships that sat there.

"I can feel them!" She exclaimed with a grin, right hand gingerly pressing over her left breast; "It almost feels like being on Svivren, but with the Monolith its so much more potent. My ship will resonate with the Light Side of the Force as well, right?" She said, loosing on the honorifics lightly as the other certainly didn't seem to caught up on them. She began to wonder if people simply found her scary due to her admittedly fearsome glare at times. She was sure the woman didn't mean it, but sometimes how she looked at you gave the impression your head would come off if you spoke wrong.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

2FS8YbB.png

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

She nodded her head to that and looked at her. "Something like that we have developed a great deal in the systems of the ship to make sure everything works and it can do it automatically just need to activate the system and let it be in an area with raw materials." She had it and leading the way through the halls as they went out of a secondary door into a hallway lined with robes. The massive series of robes, armored robes and pieces of equipment to go with them gleamed while heading to the lift. "And yes you ship will resonate with the lightside, it helps keep away darkside followers from trying to use it unless they are some of the strongest but it will also calm your mind and steady your meditations."

The lift was quick and made to go down to the main hanger workshop.... with different fighters and some personal ships being worked on as the jedi engineers and tech division were there developing and tinkering with it. Her fighter was there being worked on at least for the shell and the jedi master indicated that wasn't where they were heading. The inner chambers of the monolith were massive and a yuma tram was there to give them the way to quickly access it. "The core of the monolith is our destination, there are quarters deeper inside for some of the more interesting cases of force sensitivity we have come across as well as experiments and the black vaults."

The tram was there and she stood still for a moment awaiting Aayla. "So padawan, tell me about yourself?" She looked at her and it was a mixture she did like learning about the other jedi and what made them come to the order... what kept them there but she was also curious in seeing any number of things... the part of her that experimented with ways to use the force and how far one could go wanted to see the next generation not directly being taught by her as getting better. The Jadeite could only go so far after all.

tpuAKtr.gif

Aayla nodded at that bit of information, sure something like that would come in handy. Walking past the robes, Aayla would quite literally do turns of her heads, and turn around completely staring at a few. They were beautiful sets. Double-taking she realized Master Ike wasn't slowing down, and jogged to catch up. "This is an interesting collection of armor and the like... You're like... a Jedi Alchemist Master Ike... Is it possible to learn this power? To be able to imbue items with the Force?" Aayla would ask curiously as she stepped on the lift with the other. At which point, Aayla would look up at the ships, grinning as she walked down the aisle. She felt like a kid in a candy store;

The best candy of course, had to be Interception. It wasn't just any ship, it would be hers... Though as excited, and as happy as she was; she had to glanced over to Matsu and say
"I was thinking... Any chance I could change it to Black? With Silver Strips Instead of White with Red ones?" Aayla asked, folding her arms, and looking over the craft, still casually following the other. It was then the questions came about Aayla herself. What was there to say really?

"Well, Master... I'm Padawan Aayla-Senn Shan... I'm twenty-three. I joined the order at seven; and I've been with it ever since. I'm waiting to undertake the Knight Trials, and I would like to be a Jedi Shadow ultimately... My parents were killed I think, I'm not sure what species I am so I don't have anything for that... I suppose I'm not exactly all that interesting Master Ike..."

She said, eyes moving from the others form, to the ships that dotted the area.

"May I ask you a question?"

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

2FS8YbB.png

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

In answering her questions as they had come and when traveling. "Yes one can learn to imbue objects with the force and it is fairly easy with the right mindset." THen they were in the hanger talking about the ships color and a nod of her head. "You could, the final pieces and specifications of the ship will be yours to determine." They had a lot and more questions would abound but the jedi master was more then happy to answer anything that was needed or wanted. Maybe provide some insights to it all as she listened to the girl talk about herself and only listened. No comments yet... eyes giving her full attention with hands clasped behind her back.

"The path of a jedi shadow is difficult at least a normal shadow. I know the silver treat them as spies more like the covenant, allowing darker techniques and sanctioned killings... or at least that was what they wanted to do when I was there." She said it and internally wondered how they would react to fighting some of the jedi shadows she trained like Keiko and Sorel or Jericho. Even masters like Syn and his padawans were some fo the few she would want to let deal with them. Though she spared that thought when she turned to look at Aayla who asked her a question. "Of course, ask as many as you wish Padawan Shan... there is very little I won't be able to answer."

tpuAKtr.gif
"I have heard your body is marked extensively. I was wondering if I could see some of what you have done to yourself... And I was wondering how you had it done. If I'm going to give my life to the order, most especially if what you say is true; the last thing I'd like to do is mark my body how I wish" She said to Matsu, nodding a bit as she considered what else the woman had spoke about. It would be interesting if he could imbue things with specific auras, or powers; but maybe she should just bite off her food in the bites she could actually chew and swallow. No reason to try to learn everything at once.

After she spoke, Aayla again thought about what the woman had told her... Sanctioned killings. She had heard something to that effect, but she had to believe that it was for a good reason, if anything.
"You know... It wasn't that long ago, but I remember some of it." Aayla admitted, swallowing once. "When the Sith captured us, they tried to make us... Like them. Those that they thought were weak, the made their children kill. Kids the same age as us, killing us... I was terrified, but I had an angel on my shoulder, and I made it out of the worst of it, time and time again..."

She said, seeming saddened by those words, though that was replaced with determination right after. "I know it sounds terrible, but I have to believe that some of them simply need to die, to carve a path for the young that come after us... All of us." She stood tall at that, showing no shame in her words. If she was thought of as a killer for it, so be it. She knew sometimes the worst things happen with the best intentions; but all she could do was trust in the Masters that had come before her.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

2FS8YbB.png

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

She wanted to see her tattoo's the jedi master looked at her and there was some surprise for a moment.. the barest flicker but also something like amusement as she spoke. "There are many, more then some know.... each one is from a mission, a challenge. You see investigators not shadows went undercover some time ago. Infiltrating, sabotaging and finding evidence. I was one of the better ones, small unassuming and when I was younger much more brash you could say. It took a few decades and seeing many friends die to cool my passions as it were." She said it though and as the tram came into the center of the monolith it opened up into a larger area. Bio cubes suspended in between heavy gravity plates.

SHe listened to what she had to say.. she looked at her and led the way through it as the cubes continued to hover under the open area opened into a sphere... the arbor works here with trees and saplings growing and at the center the choushin uneti tree.. one of them at least that was connected to the first one. It was one of the older ones and was massive with its roots spreading down to the bottom and the amniod pulsing as it rushed through the monolith. "Killing is something that happens sometimes padawan but it should not be the first choice... it shouldn't be the only choice. TO take a life is to lose a piece of yourself and there are very few who know how to cope with it."

tpuAKtr.gif

Her first choice? "No, I wouldn't want to kill anyone... Its just, I know what the Sith are capable of. Some of them are just foul, evil people. There's no reasoning with them... No act too obscene. I've never actually killed another sentient; I wish I wont have too. That being said, I'll defend the innocent. Whatever it takes..." Aayla hung her head then, wondering if she was giving Master Ike the wrong impression of her. Sometimes it was hard to be a Jedi. Then again, maybe Matsu Ike was trying to tell her something with her words. In an age when Anti-Force Sensitive Movements were becoming more and more prevalent; perhaps a softer touch was exactly what was called for.

Aayla's attention was grabbed by the roots of the Chousin Uneti, not just seeing, but feeling what was happening there.

"Wait a minute.. The entire Monolith, works on this system? Its alive?" She asked.

2FS8YbB.png

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

She looked more then spoke to the padawan as they were going in and nodded. "That they can but one doesn't need to be sith or of the darkside to commit evil." She waited though as Aayla seemed heavily surprised... shocked maybe that the monolith was living and she showed amusement again for a moment. "Would there be any other way?" She said it like it was a simple fact.. the jedi monolith library needed to be something different and a living entity of the force that is massive in size and scale compared to many others.... that was one way to certainly do it. THe jedi who were within the chamber they were in attended and took care of it.

She still walked and there was a second lift going down towards the roots as she spoke. "The bonding process can feel strange though... mainly the selection process. I would recommend at much skin contact as possible so that the seeds have a better chance to bond to you but some do not wish those... methods." She said it and a few who had bonded didn't go for the full skin contact but some did.. it was clinical and easier to do when she held a hand out and motioned to one of the droids to take and care for Aayla's equipment. The jedi master waited there at the roots though in case there were any other questions about the process.

tpuAKtr.gif

She would hand off her bag, and begin undressing; taken a single glance to Matsu Ike as she seemed content on hanging around. To relieve the feeling of the other watching her, she would ask her question as she stripped down to naught but her underwear.

"Is this good,? This'll do right? Do I just.. Lay down, or... How exactly does this go?" Aayla asked, feeling certainly out of her element, but ready to do what it took to have one of the seedlings bond to her. Hands went behind her back, shifting her wait to one side, and noticing no one seemed to care that she was half naked; something she should've expected. She wasn't sure whether she needs to go out and touch each seed, or just sit down and let them come to her; so as they walked out into the root area, she would just take a few steps forward, intermittently looking back at Matsu Ike. As if she expected the other to tell her something new.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

2FS8YbB.png

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

She gave a nod of approval, there was nothing much to it and she stood there.... "Less sitting, more the seeds are going to drop on you with more or less sap.... not really sap but it isn't toxic it is the amniod fluid that pulses through the tree and the ship.. you might feel connected to the choushins connection for a moment... some have described it as feeling oneness with the force." She said it and going towards the roots it was more of a domed area with sacks hanging up high and the smell of trees being strong.

"The seeds will basically settle on you and if it bonds with you will cling to you.. the rest will slip off into the goop below and be reabsorbed which is why you are in such a less then dressed state. Don't want force seeds rotting in a pocket." She said it and left her to go in while heading over to one of the meditative area... under a root of the tree that they had grown grass on and it shimmered with the dirt and the plants... more of as regular water was set up to clean off.

tpuAKtr.gif

She stopped herself from sitting suddenly, as if she realized she was about to make a big mistake. Staring ahead, she would walk out into the middle of the area, glancing up as a drop of said sap dropped right on her cheek, she had a instinct to touch it, but made no movements. Instead, she just looked straight ahead, letting her arms relax at her side. After she, she began to relax; Feeling that euphoric feeling Matsu mentioned. To her, it felt almost like the Force was simply willing her into it. Making her shudder lightly She relaxed into the feeling for a long while, then called out to Matsu, though she wasn't looking at her.

"You make robes, and armor as well right? Could you augment the clothes I already wear? Perhaps offer them protection against The Dark Side of the Force... Weird as it seems, I get the impression I'm going to be facing off against the Sith a lot more in the coming days... Definitely needs more padding to dullen kinetic impacts... I'm always rolling around, or jumping up, slamming into stuff..."

She mumbled towards the end, snapping a quick glance back at Matsu Ike.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

2FS8YbB.png

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

She liostened to it and the first thing she wanted to say was to be careful not to get any in her mouth.. the sacks were releasing the sap with seeds as the jedi master spoke. "Robes could be done, we have developed a number of designs and ideas for it. If you have something specific in mind we can do that. Each robe is infused wsith the lightside of the force and allows a jedi to better connect to the force." She sat there meditating and allowed Aalya to take her time.. it wasn't an easy process and would take the time but she wouldn't drown in the sap or the seeds just need to find one that reacted to her and wanted to be with her.... almost like a kyber crystals in some ways as the deeper the connection to the force the deeper the bond with the ship.

tpuAKtr.gif

Welp, this was definitely on a top ten list of most interesting experiences as a Jedi. The sap, and seeds continued to drip. Very slowly; so slowly in fact, Aayla would sort of zone out as she waited. A momentary thought about the time this process took four weeks to complete. She didn't wanna stand here four weeks. Though, she also didn't wanna start fretting; perhaps the seeds reacted to someone better if they were calm. They were basked in the light-side of the Force right? Perhaps they responded to the light side of the Force in kind... Maybe.

She breathed out a little, shuddering as another drop of sap hit her ear, this time she felt a little buzz from it; the euphoric feeling strengthening; just slightly. But by a noticeable amount. She wondered if Matsu was being accurate when she said the sap wasn't toxic, because Aayla felt like she was about to sleep in a cocoon of the Force the more this stuff dripped on her. She stumbled lightly, but stayed in there, before she knew it, roughly an hour or so would have passed by....

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

2FS8YbB.png

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

THe hour was something and the jedi master wondered with a more clinical aspect how long it might take... there was a chance of it being as quick as a handful of hours or the weeks had largely been just from wading through it... one needed to listen but she spoke. "Now don't allow yourself to get overwhelmed with the sensation. THe force is yours and the lightside responds to life... just like when you went for your kyber crystal allow it to call out to you and reveal itself." She gave a nod from where she was meditating and allowed herself to expand mentally throughout the area of the ship.. feeling everything easily enough and sensing it as the monolith was massive and teeming with jedi learning.. teaching and exploring... there were dozens of training rooms and levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom